PDA

View Full Version : Hi all, Chalets problem..

Rapidshare
26-08-2010, 08:19 PM
I was wondering what the normal size of a chalet, 1 master? and 2 single beds? and how big the living room? equip with microwave/cooker? Post your experiences here.

We be sleeping in a chalet (2 couples) I assume one of us have to sleep in single beds?

Also is the fridge provided, is it got a lot of room? I want to put my small beer keg in there lmao

Samantha.
26-08-2010, 08:22 PM
Butlins Chalets provide you with a fridge and stuff if you are self catering but if your not they don't but you can hire one! But most chalets will be well equipped and it depends on the size of the chalet about rooms

Rapidshare
26-08-2010, 08:47 PM
Butlins Chalets provide you with a fridge and stuff if you are self catering but if your not they don't but you can hire one! But most chalets will be well equipped and it depends on the size of the chalet about rooms

Oh, we not going Butlins so dunno if that changes differences. and we self catered lol. I assume they atleast provide a cooker and a oven

Samantha.
26-08-2010, 08:51 PM
They will provide the main things you need like cooker, microwave, kettle and fridge and maybe other bits and bobs! Self catering rooms are usually pretty big with pretty big living rooms!

syko2006
29-08-2010, 11:56 PM
I've stayed in a chalet quite a few times, they're quite big rooms. Not big enough for a pc desk and stuff like your normal room lmao. Big enough for a bed and draws, wardrobe etc. You know, average size lmao! :P The one I stayed in had 2 bedrooms, one double and one with a bunkbed in it. :]
The kitchen of the one I stayed in was quite big! Cooker, sink, microwave and cupboards lol. That was kind of connected onto the living room with a breakfast bar being the divider.
The sofa that was there turned into a double bed and the backs of the 2 arm chairs slid down to be able to push them together to make one single. The tv was ok lol. Bathroom was ok, shower, sink and toilet. That sort of thing. xD
Oh and the table in the living room opened to seat more people. All in all it was quite nice staying in the chalet. xD :D
Hope you enjoy! :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!