PDA

View Full Version : New to habbox < Not so new to habbo :)

kevinshields555
27-08-2010, 11:11 AM
Hi - i'm kev (Aka kevinshields555) New to the forum, but a peice of furni in habbo. Ive played for 6 years, and ive come onto the forum to find some old friends that i havent spoke to in a long time.

Ive already found the lovely MissAlice and the lovely Catzsy back, which is nice.

Youll genrally find me in Trotex 's room or The-Fantastic 's room. (If im online)

Take care, Kev x

x.ToriiGrace
27-08-2010, 11:17 AM
I knw trotex lol :) Anyway, kwl

Dinosaurawrr
27-08-2010, 11:18 AM
Hello welcome to the forum:)
what sort of things you into such as hobbies or genral likes if you dont mind me asking! x

i hope you enjoy your stay and stick around miss alice and catzsy are two of the kindest people here but hopefully youll find some more of your friends :} x

Molly.22
27-08-2010, 11:25 AM
Welcome to the forum Kev! If you need anything, just ask. :)

kevinshields555
27-08-2010, 11:25 AM
I dont mind you asking at all

I'm a home carer by day (I care for a 19 year old who has autism)

And a big bloomin party animal on a weekend :)

I enjoy playing rugby, playing poker, habbo, I enjoy a nice cold pint of carling.

You?

Catzsy
27-08-2010, 11:30 AM
Hey Kevin! he is being modest! He is an old friend of mine, Jrh2002 and MissAlice. he was a lengendary DJ with Mizki on Habbo Radio. Great to see you here.

Dinosaurawrr
27-08-2010, 11:32 AM
I dont mind you asking at all

I'm a home carer by day (I care for a 19 year old who has autism)

And a big bloomin party animal on a weekend :)

I enjoy playing rugby, playing poker, habbo, I enjoy a nice cold pint of carling.

You?

aw thats so sweet! :)
why dont you check out our habbo forums and sports forums maybe youll make some new friends there :}
much love xo

zuhes
30-08-2010, 06:37 PM
hey im new to habboxforum i came to habboxforum to enter some great comps and win prizes :D:D and makes friends lol :D:D

Dinosaurawrr
30-08-2010, 06:49 PM
Hello! x why not check out our comps section :)
www.habboxforum.com/comps theres no comps on at the moment but the next comp is coming very shortly!
and habboxlive www.habboxlive.com to win some prizes from our amazing Djs :)
enjoy your stay x

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!