PDA

View Full Version : Weekends Games

luce
28-08-2010, 11:50 AM
Yeah since like no one is around from the past couple of seasons (man city fans sliding away at the realization they're still crap) this is the usual thread to discuss all the games of the week from any team in any competition football related :-).

As for united we have west ham, shame it's on ESPN though :-(

AlexOC
28-08-2010, 11:52 AM
Yeah since like no one is around from the past couple of seasons (man city fans sliding away at the realization they're still crap) this is the usual thread to discuss all the games of the week from any team in any competition football related :-).

You are actually deluded aren't you?

luce
28-08-2010, 12:26 PM
im not the city fan.

plus i like winding you all up. see you at OT in feb or are you not going to that match?

Arron
28-08-2010, 12:30 PM
try not to start arguments or the thread will close.

i couldve gone to West Ham at home today until i was supposed to be working, but im actually not now so my mate didnt bother gettin the ticket.. :/

I hope we pick up on a big win today. Talking like 5-0? it's do-able.

luce
28-08-2010, 12:36 PM
try not to start arguments or the thread will close.

i couldve gone to West Ham at home today until i was supposed to be working, but im actually not now so my mate didnt bother gettin the ticket.. :/

I hope we pick up on a big win today. Talking like 5-0? it's do-able.

yeah with the way west ham are playing and it's at OT so we will have the home support, craven cottage is a hard place to go to and Fulham aren't that bad a team anymore so i hope last week was just a slip up :(!

i also just read on times online that adebyor (sp i know) wants to move away from eastlands? To be fair with so many big names everyone is going to be a squad player and if i was as good as them i would want to go to a team to play every game and be a star.

luce
28-08-2010, 12:55 PM
Blackburn 1 - 1 Arsenal after 50 minutes

come on Blackburn!!!

Arron
28-08-2010, 01:45 PM
ah, Sky HD Box has broke so im stuck watching Rugby on BBC1. I also used to look forward to watching Gillette Soccer Special, with it being off Freeview I can't watch it, so im not happy tbh! :)

W00TZEH
28-08-2010, 02:21 PM
im not the city fan.

plus i like winding you all up. see you at OT in feb or are you not going to that match?
Honestly, when's the last time you went a match at Old Trafford? LMAO
We're drawing 0-0 with Chelsea, saved a penalty too.

luce
28-08-2010, 03:01 PM
Honestly, when's the last time you went a match at Old Trafford? LMAO
We're drawing 0-0 with Chelsea, saved a penalty too.

erm years ago because i have been to COMS and wembley most recently ;)

W00TZEH
28-08-2010, 03:06 PM
erm years ago because i have been to COMS and wembley most recently ;)
oh wow, two games. I've seen that many Manchester United games in the same space of time.
http://bradrants.com/blog/uploaded/BradRants/Images/Misc/Shhh.jpg

Minstrels
28-08-2010, 03:17 PM

Nobody has been around for the past couple of seasons? What does this comment mean? I and other users were here last season? The majority have been banned recently. Adam appears to be banned, Jack.LFC I think is lost looking for someone to buy Liverpool, AlexOC has recently come back from a ban for attempting to access the cpanel and I've been allowed off the autoban list because users like you had left and the sports section appeared to have died. I state users like you, those being the ones not banned and free to post however having nothing to post about because they're club have been inactive over the summer. Well let's be honest, it's hardly been the summer which has bought fruitful delights to Old Trafford is it?

You've signed a homeless tramp who Fergie has admitted he's never watched before and has recently been dropped from the reserve team because the coach doesn't deem him good enough. And you bought him in the region of four to seven million! You've also signed a Mexican lad for around ten million who I'll be honest, looks a tidy player. But then you've also bought an ex-pub league player who wasn't good enough to get into Fulham's side. This being Fulham a decent mid-table outfit, not a team who should be challenging for the title.

You've bought in three signings, could have been four however Ozil decided to reject the prospect of signing for United because Real Madrid came calling. So then, so far you've signed a tramp, pub league player and a lad who looks alright. Not quite on the same levels as Arsenals apparent signing of Given, Bellamys move to Cardiff and Balotelli, Silva, Yaya Toure etc to Manchester City. You did get that right? Cardiff making bigger headlines than United.

So with all of that I've not seen much of Clowgon or you. You appear to have run off whilst we've been discussing the latest transfer goings on and discussing the previous weeks games which you appear to have missed whilst emerging towards the back-end of the transfer window, I presume to dodge transfer questions.

Credit to Arran though, he's the only one whose stuck around. A true fan in my opinion, he'll stand by his club. He wont hide away when they're not making big headlines. He doesn't just show up when he has something to shout about.

As for Manchester City fans finally coming round to us being 'crap' I have to admit, I generally don't understand? You've come back onto the forum five days after we put 3 (three) past Liverpool after collecting a valuable point from WHL, a ground where last season Arsenal and I believe Chelsea, failed to pick up a point. If you believe we're getting deluded with life at Manchester City then you're wrong. If anything, we're on a bigger high than ever.

This year we have a realistic chance of finishing higher than an ageing Manchester United. Ferguson has stayed too long, he should have left a year or two ago. He's not got much money to spend, every year he stays it's another ounce of pace deducted from his team. Chelsea look strong, Tottenham look good, Manchester City look to have improved and Arsenal seem to have a bit more steel about them. As for Manchester United? Well an opening day win against a new side in awe of there return and a lucky point away at Fulham they don't look too good.

Speaking to Manchester United fans who go week in week out cracks are appearing in the stands, murmurs are occurring. Fergie out. Fergie out.

im not the city fan.

I believe November is before February? Are you not going to the game at COM's? I mean, if you wish to play that game may I ask can we play too? So come on, where shall we meet at COM's in November? I'll buy you a drink, my treat.

As for Manchester United away in February, I may aswell. I mean I went in January. Although I must admit I'm a bit disappointed in the contradiction you've made on a single page. I mean fair enough if the two posts were on separate pages but come on, contradicting yourself in the space of minutes? I'll explain. You hinted to Alex whether or not he's going to the Manchester derby away from home knowing full well tickets are hard to come by in the away end for such a high level game. Although in your OP you stated it's a shame the West Ham match is on ESPN. Why is this? You hinted to Alex that he's not that good of a fan if he's facing the possibility of not going in February although you're not turning up to a home game where it'd be easy to gain tickets? Of course you can hide behind the fact that you live far away however surely if you're angling for a bite by teasing Alex you're going to get a bite.

I think it's a shame that users still result to the teasing about going to games. Sure, a year or two ago maybe. But now? The sports section is a small community, most appeared to have matured. It's a shame the OP appears to have not followed the crowd and has decided to still tease about games (bit of a shock considering she followed the crowd in supporting Manchester United).

luce
28-08-2010, 04:07 PM
i had a feeling there would be a long reply. haven't read it don't intend to.

also two games? no i have been to COMS the last few seasons and wembly twice in two years to see CC finals. Just so happens that i haven't been able to fly over for any other games than those :-)

W00TZEH
28-08-2010, 04:08 PM

also two games? no i have been to COMS the last few seasons and wembly twice in two years to see CC finals. Just so happens that i haven't been able to fly over for any other games than those :-)
oh sorry, three games :rolleyes:

Minstrels
28-08-2010, 04:14 PM

You have the arrogance to be a United fan, it has to be said.

I'll narrow it down for you; we have a realistic chance of finishing higher than you, you contradicted yourself about not going today and asking Alex if he's going to the derby in feb, are you going to the one in Nov.

But if I'm being honest, it stinks of pure ignorance creating a thread to get a reaction and then not having the balls to read it. You've proven how immature you are with this thread and as stated in my 'essay' it's a shame you appear to be one of the members in the sports section who have decided to stick to the same level of immaturity for another season.

luce
28-08-2010, 04:15 PM
oh sorry, three games :rolleyes:

regardless of who i support whether it be southampton or Manchester united it's still about £200 flights, tickets, accommodation x2 with my dad. If i lived/when i live in England again i will go to more as a student.

AgnesIO
28-08-2010, 04:17 PM
im not the city fan.

Not sure you can talk about people going to games :L

---

Orient were superb today, really good. Hit the post twice, and two saved off the line.

But we won 3-0 so who cares :p

AlexOC
28-08-2010, 04:17 PM
im not the city fan.

To suggest that i must be deluded because i am a City fan just confuses me, but it atleast indicates you don't really have a lot of logic when trying to argue, i suggested you are deluded because of your sly little unprovoked dig, yet you say i am deluded because i support Manchester City? Strange.

Secondly, on the subject of your little dig, "man city fans sliding away at the realization they're still crap", like i said this was totally unprovoked and i smiled a bit when i saw it because it revealed how pathetic you are, i have never seen a post of yours i don't think, but in just your single post, i could tell you are a complete... moving on. Plus, it came out of nowhere, can't keep your mind off City? Who's the city fan here, concentrate on your own club Manchester United.

Yeah since like no one is around from the past couple of seasons; As for this, plus suggesting it is because City fans are sliding away because we are still crap? Firstly i have been here since 2007 (my old account) and active in the sports forum, win or lose, when we beat Chelsea 4 - 2, when we beat you at the COMS (which i had to wait to return from the game), or when we lost 4 - 3 to Manchester United, or after we lost 1 - 0 to Tottenham and our hopes of UCL this season slipped away. And i know Mr. Matty was, albeit with a few slight interuptions due to his bans. I haven't really posted in here yet this season because as said above i have not long returned from an IP Ban, and i am only browsing and have not posted much.

plus i like winding you all up. Well.. nevermind, let that one speak for itself.

As for the Derby, i'll be there at Eastlands no doubt, and i'll be hunting down tickets for Feb don't you worry. So i'll see you there.

Much love x

AS FOR on-topic.

Good result from Wigan, gonna do us good that, need to win tomorrow now!

luce
28-08-2010, 04:20 PM
Not sure you can talk about people going to games :L

---

Orient were superb today, really good. Hit the post twice, and two saved off the line.

But we won 3-0 so who cares :p

read my previous post. i can't jump in the car and go and watch any football let alone that of PL standard so i go to as many as i can but time and money aren't in my favor!

also im not bothering reading that alex, sorry.

Minstrels
28-08-2010, 04:23 PM
Luce, why are you refusing to read these posts? You've created this thread with one aim in mind; to spark a reaction. You've got this reaction and in my opinion, don't have the balls to handle it. You jumped in looking for a reaction not realising (because of your time away due to the lack of transfer activity at United I presume) that the sports section has changed for the better. Now you need to either decide to embrace the changes and stop these petty posts or simply leave. Choice is yours really.

AlexOC
28-08-2010, 04:28 PM
I know you have read our posts luce, but you can't handle reading anything that doesn't praise United or say that Fergie guy is the best man in the world and could stop the pakistan floods with his mind.

If you are going to post here, you have to read posts and take the criticism. Not like we really have to prove anything to you, as your mind seems in the clouds at the moment. Maybe when the inevitable happens and City achieve true success you'll finally realise that you're wrong.

Just smile and wave Matty, smile and wave.

luce
28-08-2010, 04:49 PM
Luce, why are you refusing to read these posts? You've created this thread with one aim in mind; to spark a reaction. You've got this reaction and in my opinion, don't have the balls to handle it. You jumped in looking for a reaction not realising (because of your time away due to the lack of transfer activity at United I presume) that the sports section has changed for the better. Now you need to either decide to embrace the changes and stop these petty posts or simply leave. Choice is yours really.

i didn't make it to spark a reaction, my time away way due to spending a month in the UK with no internet connection and taking Exams. I genuinely thought you had all left, and it would be better to not fight in the sports section, after all that is what i wanted for seasons as a mod and a person because it just got stupid.

Alex i actually haven't read your posts only these last two because i just can't be bothered to read that much. I don't care what people day against fergie, he is undoubtably the best manager in the world consistently but even i can admit he is coming to the end now. I know i have to take criticism, i have done over the seasons and i know i don't go to alot of games but i simply can't, it's not like i live next to a football league ground yet want glory to support united. Seriously i can't see us getting much glory in the next five years or so and defiantly not after fergie has gone until we get someone new in so then maybe you'll finally see that i am serious about united when i stick by them.

And when city have silver ware in the cabinet, which i think may happen this year, then i will recognize them as a "big club". But please just because you have the money doesn't mean you get it by divine right. You missed out on fourth last season and you should gain at least that and a trophy this year to have made any noticeable progress. If we can challenge for the league with less "world class" players than you should at least be in the CL. Personally i think your best bet is the UEFA Cup for some reason.

I know that's really badly worded i have sort of dipped in and out of both of your most recent posts.

is clowgon still around by any chance?

ps i am now reading both your big posts in an attempt not to be hypocritical because i realize how long that is.

---------- Post added 28-08-2010 at 05:55 PM ----------

im not trying to rack up posts mods, keep your hats on it's just not possible to have such a long post.

To suggest that i must be deluded because i am a City fan just confuses me, but it atleast indicates you don't really have a lot of logic when trying to argue, i suggested you are deluded because of your sly little unprovoked dig, yet you say i am deluded because i support Manchester City? Strange.

Secondly, on the subject of your little dig, "man city fans sliding away at the realization they're still crap", like i said this was totally unprovoked and i smiled a bit when i saw it because it revealed how pathetic you are, i have never seen a post of yours i don't think, but in just your single post, i could tell you are a complete... moving on. Plus, it came out of nowhere, can't keep your mind off City? Who's the city fan here, concentrate on your own club Manchester United.

Yeah since like no one is around from the past couple of seasons; As for this, plus suggesting it is because City fans are sliding away because we are still crap? Firstly i have been here since 2007 (my old account) and active in the sports forum, win or lose, when we beat Chelsea 4 - 2, when we beat you at the COMS (which i had to wait to return from the game), or when we lost 4 - 3 to Manchester United, or after we lost 1 - 0 to Tottenham and our hopes of UCL this season slipped away. And i know Mr. Matty was, albeit with a few slight interuptions due to his bans. I haven't really posted in here yet this season because as said above i have not long returned from an IP Ban, and i am only browsing and have not posted much.

plus i like winding you all up. Well.. nevermind, let that one speak for itself.

As for the Derby, i'll be there at Eastlands no doubt, and i'll be hunting down tickets for Feb don't you worry. So i'll see you there.

Much love x

AS FOR on-topic.

Good result from Wigan, gonna do us good that, need to win tomorrow now!

A) I'll be there in feb for sure got my tickets through Guernsey supports club, not in november though due to approaching AS level and weather restrictions on flights etc etc. Also i have never experienced a derby at OT so it will be a welcome change from being abused at COMS.

B) I honestly didn't know matty was spuds and you were still around so i take that back i honestly though you had all left. So i take that back and realize it was and inadequate response.

C) The earlier remarks were "banter" mindless comments which i have received from people on this forum before, but obviously have no place in this "new sports section" that has been revived in my absence.

now onto matty's which i fear to be longer and much harder to reply to.

---------- Post added 28-08-2010 at 05:59 PM ----------

You have the arrogance to be a United fan, it has to be said.

I'll narrow it down for you; we have a realistic chance of finishing higher than you, you contradicted yourself about not going today and asking Alex if he's going to the derby in feb, are you going to the one in Nov.

But if I'm being honest, it stinks of pure ignorance creating a thread to get a reaction and then not having the balls to read it. You've proven how immature you are with this thread and as stated in my 'essay' it's a shame you appear to be one of the members in the sports section who have decided to stick to the same level of immaturity for another season.

Well i have read this one and not the other because i feel this is the jist of it.

Im not going to the one in November as explained above, looked at it, decided against it. I will not stick to the same level of maturity i merely posted without the realization that everyone else had decided to grow up overnight :-)

I wouldn't say you have a realistic change of finishing above us, there is a slight chance, but then again it's really to early to tell anything because as it stands now wolves are in a CL qualifying place and liverpool are being relegated.

And yeah i get that it was ignorant not to read and reply to your posts, so now i have, forgive me.

Minstrels
28-08-2010, 05:07 PM
as it stands now liverpool are being relegated.
I'm sure with Jack's absence we can all agree that from what we've seen so far this season this is a realistic prospect!

luce
28-08-2010, 05:12 PM
I'm sure with Jack's absence we can all agree that from what we've seen so far this season this is a realistic prospect!

do you know if he's coming back, and to be fair i can't see them being great any time soon although it will be interesting to see what Hodgson can do there. Depends whether he was a one hit wonder with Fulham :P

Minstrels
28-08-2010, 05:19 PM
do you know if he's coming back, and to be fair i can't see them being great any time soon although it will be interesting to see what Hodgson can do there. Depends whether he was a one hit wonder with Fulham :P
Not too sure, he wasn't here when I was allowed (begged) to come back, nor was Adam.

Nalfar
28-08-2010, 05:23 PM
adam isn't banned.

won hull today 3-1, easy as that. solano has still got it though -bow-.

i also had an acca:

wigan, west ham, cardiff, rochdale, sheff wed, peterborough for £7180.66

god damn rooney.

Minstrels
28-08-2010, 05:33 PM
adam isn't banned.

won hull today 3-1, easy as that. solano has still got it though -bow-.

i also had an acca:

wigan, west ham, cardiff, rochdale, sheff wed, peterborough for £7180.66

god damn rooney.
Let yourself go.

Nalfar
28-08-2010, 05:36 PM
i'll take that as a compliment.

Minstrels
28-08-2010, 05:41 PM
'won hull'

Did Adam get kicked out of the grammar police? Are we free from the all watchful eye of Adam when we make mistakes?

Nalfar
28-08-2010, 05:41 PM
couldn't give a toss a tell thee

:LUFC:
28-08-2010, 06:01 PM
Any Watford fans on ere ? :D:D:D:D

luce
28-08-2010, 06:24 PM
Any Watford fans on ere ? :D:D:D:D

oh brilliant, if leah wasn't enough ;)

:LUFC:
28-08-2010, 06:25 PM
No need to hate us leeds fans because you lost against us :(

Minstrels
28-08-2010, 06:31 PM
I like Leeds, want them back in the big time. They'd take more than 60 to WHL, what a joke that is by Wigan.

AlexOC
28-08-2010, 06:38 PM
I like Leeds, want them back in the big time. They'd take more than 60 to WHL, what a joke that is by Wigan.

COPIED FROM BM

Minstrels
28-08-2010, 06:43 PM
COPIED FROM BM
lololololwut

Edited by Sarah (Forum Moderator): Please do not post pointlessly, thanks.

luce
28-08-2010, 06:50 PM
No need to hate us leeds fans because you lost against us :(

you still going on about a jammy goal by Jermaine Beckford in the FA cup round 3? (dno what round it was)

also i do want you back in the big time, just my duty to hate you.

JackBuddy
28-08-2010, 07:21 PM
wow how embarrasing. we can't beat teams who have 11 men behind the ball.

Shockwave.2CC
28-08-2010, 07:48 PM
We had Reading at home and lost 1:2

luce
28-08-2010, 08:08 PM
wow how embarrasing. we can't beat teams who have 11 men behind the ball.

is that not the aim of the game.

also shockwave i thought you supported united? who do you support?

Arron
28-08-2010, 08:08 PM
Tottenham have now experienced the "European Hangover". I believe it's the worst one of it's kind.

JackBuddy
28-08-2010, 08:31 PM

I'm referring to teams that park the bus.

Tottenham have now experienced the "European Hangover". I believe it's the worst one of it's kind.
This European hangover thing is ********, if a team has to fly back from Siberia then fair enough. It's no different to playing a mid-week Carling Cuo game.

luce
28-08-2010, 08:50 PM
From what i heard they were shocking but that was SSN so i will be watching MOTD to make my judgement.

Arron
28-08-2010, 09:16 PM
Well take into account that you are playing much better teams in the Champions League opposed to the first few rounds of the CC, and there's no flying abroad involved in the FA & CC, that kind of stuff takes the sting out of teams, especially playing most, if not the full team that played during the week. I think United last season dropped a shed load of points following fixtures mid-week in the CL. I'll tell you, European Football isn't all about big money income and being more recognised. That's why, in my opinion, you won't be title contenders, in fact, you'll find it hard to retain your position in the top 4.

JackBuddy
28-08-2010, 09:41 PM
That's why, in my opinion, you won't be title contenders, in fact, you'll find it hard to retain your position in the top 4.
That statement would be true if we qualified for the CL or not. If United played their first team in every domestic cup and league game like most other teams do then it would have the same effect anyway. Fly to Ukraine or Siberian Russia on a cold, wet December evening then fair enough but we managed fine when we were in the UEFA cup (against some decent opposition teams, too).

Not saying that the games won't take it out of the team but it won't be much different to having a mid-week game.

I'm basically saying that playing wednesday wasn't to blame for the defeat. As a team we struggle to break down teams that park the bus and defend well.

AgnesIO
28-08-2010, 10:33 PM
Why do you support united just out of interest luce lol

Shockwave.2CC
29-08-2010, 01:03 AM

I support Leicester City

StefanWolves
29-08-2010, 10:25 AM
Nobody has been around for the past couple of seasons? What does this comment mean? I and other users were here last season? The majority have been banned recently. Adam appears to be banned, Jack.LFC I think is lost looking for someone to buy Liverpool, AlexOC has recently come back from a ban for attempting to access the cpanel and I've been allowed off the autoban list because users like you had left and the sports section appeared to have died. I state users like you, those being the ones not banned and free to post however having nothing to post about because they're club have been inactive over the summer. Well let's be honest, it's hardly been the summer which has bought fruitful delights to Old Trafford is it?

You've signed a homeless tramp who Fergie has admitted he's never watched before and has recently been dropped from the reserve team because the coach doesn't deem him good enough. And you bought him in the region of four to seven million! You've also signed a Mexican lad for around ten million who I'll be honest, looks a tidy player. But then you've also bought an ex-pub league player who wasn't good enough to get into Fulham's side. This being Fulham a decent mid-table outfit, not a team who should be challenging for the title.

You've bought in three signings, could have been four however Ozil decided to reject the prospect of signing for United because Real Madrid came calling. So then, so far you've signed a tramp, pub league player and a lad who looks alright. Not quite on the same levels as Arsenals apparent signing of Given, Bellamys move to Cardiff and Balotelli, Silva, Yaya Toure etc to Manchester City. You did get that right? Cardiff making bigger headlines than United.

So with all of that I've not seen much of Clowgon or you. You appear to have run off whilst we've been discussing the latest transfer goings on and discussing the previous weeks games which you appear to have missed whilst emerging towards the back-end of the transfer window, I presume to dodge transfer questions.

Credit to Arran though, he's the only one whose stuck around. A true fan in my opinion, he'll stand by his club. He wont hide away when they're not making big headlines. He doesn't just show up when he has something to shout about.

As for Manchester City fans finally coming round to us being 'crap' I have to admit, I generally don't understand? You've come back onto the forum five days after we put 3 (three) past Liverpool after collecting a valuable point from WHL, a ground where last season Arsenal and I believe Chelsea, failed to pick up a point. If you believe we're getting deluded with life at Manchester City then you're wrong. If anything, we're on a bigger high than ever.

This year we have a realistic chance of finishing higher than an ageing Manchester United. Ferguson has stayed too long, he should have left a year or two ago. He's not got much money to spend, every year he stays it's another ounce of pace deducted from his team. Chelsea look strong, Tottenham look good, Manchester City look to have improved and Arsenal seem to have a bit more steel about them. As for Manchester United? Well an opening day win against a new side in awe of there return and a lucky point away at Fulham they don't look too good.

Speaking to Manchester United fans who go week in week out cracks are appearing in the stands, murmurs are occurring. Fergie out. Fergie out.

I believe November is before February? Are you not going to the game at COM's? I mean, if you wish to play that game may I ask can we play too? So come on, where shall we meet at COM's in November? I'll buy you a drink, my treat.

As for Manchester United away in February, I may aswell. I mean I went in January. Although I must admit I'm a bit disappointed in the contradiction you've made on a single page. I mean fair enough if the two posts were on separate pages but come on, contradicting yourself in the space of minutes? I'll explain. You hinted to Alex whether or not he's going to the Manchester derby away from home knowing full well tickets are hard to come by in the away end for such a high level game. Although in your OP you stated it's a shame the West Ham match is on ESPN. Why is this? You hinted to Alex that he's not that good of a fan if he's facing the possibility of not going in February although you're not turning up to a home game where it'd be easy to gain tickets? Of course you can hide behind the fact that you live far away however surely if you're angling for a bite by teasing Alex you're going to get a bite.

I think it's a shame that users still result to the teasing about going to games. Sure, a year or two ago maybe. But now? The sports section is a small community, most appeared to have matured. It's a shame the OP appears to have not followed the crowd and has decided to still tease about games (bit of a shock considering she followed the crowd in supporting Manchester United).
Oi I'm here too :(

Minstrels
29-08-2010, 10:29 AM
Oi I'm here too :(
ly

----
Sunderland away today! 3PM KO. AJ with a black eye, funny how he got it. :-)

luce
29-08-2010, 10:40 AM
Sorry Shockwave i remember now it was rockman or something that was a united fan. And sweet intel nice to be joined by someone else now clowngon has gone :(

and gl to wolves this season, shame they couldn't win against newcastle though :(

AgnesIO
29-08-2010, 10:46 AM
Sorry Shockwave i remember now it was rockman or something that was a united fan. And sweet intel nice to be joined by someone else now clowngon has gone :(

and gl to wolves this season, shame they couldn't win against newcastle though :(

Think you will find I have been a user here before you - are most the United fans on here clueless about football? I mean Clowgon was.. let's not continue.

but seriously do why do you support MUFC lol

luce
29-08-2010, 10:49 AM
Think you will find I have been a user here before you - are most the United fans on here clueless about football? I mean Clowgon was.. let's not continue.

past user name and if you've been here longer then 4 years i think it's time to move on ;)

Also because my dad has since he was a child and actually lived in the area and because there are no teams where i live, i've never supported anyone else and never will. Not that i need to prove myself to you anyway?

AgnesIO
29-08-2010, 10:51 AM
past user name and if you've been here longer then 4 years i think it's time to move on ;)

Also because my dad has since he was a child and actually lived in the area and because there are no teams where i live, i've never supported anyone else and never will. Not that i need to prove myself to you anyway?

Aw that is so cute. Why don't you go and tell the users who have been here 6 years that. And I haven't been here longer than 4 years.. Not far off though.

Well I just find it funny that you support a team that you rarely watch, and are completely arrogant to people who support City.

Minstrels
29-08-2010, 10:53 AM

Arrans fine, Robbies fine. Can't remember any more off the top of my head.

---------- Post added 29-08-2010 at 11:54 AM ----------

Oh and Pleke was good, knew his stuff. Shame the mods ban him everytime.

luce
29-08-2010, 10:55 AM
Aw that is so cute. Why don't you go and tell the users who have been here 6 years that. And I haven't been here longer than 4 years.. Not far off though.

Well I just find it funny that you support a team that you rarely watch, and are completely arrogant to people who support City.

whoever i support i would barley watch because i live off shore. boohoo.

AgnesIO
29-08-2010, 10:55 AM
Arrans fine, Robbies fine. Can't remember any more off the top of my head.

Robbie as in Robbie! ? (Or something along those lines..)

I was more directing it at a few users lol Is Arran ArronMUFC

There is a reason I said most :) I think actually though 2/3 of the clueless members have left/been banned.

Minstrels
29-08-2010, 10:58 AM
Robbie as in Robbie! ? (Or something along those lines..)

I was more directing it at a few users lol Is Arran ArronMUFC

There is a reason I said most :) I think actually though 2/3 of the clueless members have left/been banned.
Robbie is Robbie or summin, yellow username or summin. ArranMUFC/ArronMUFC either way he's a United fan who doesn't seem too bad.

luce
29-08-2010, 10:59 AM
there are no bad united fans who are actually here now. the only reason i would say clowngon is worse than me at going to games is that he goes to few and lives like an hours drive away?

AgnesIO
29-08-2010, 11:01 AM
there are no bad united fans who are actually here now. the only reason i would say clowngon is worse than me at going to games is that he goes to few and lives like an hours drive away?

Fair point there, but we all know Clowgon was a clueless fool lol

Yupt
29-08-2010, 01:56 PM
Is the man city v sunderland game not being televised? can't find it anywhere..

Jibbish
29-08-2010, 02:01 PM
http://www.myp2p.eu/competition.php?competitionid=&part=sports&discipline=football

Minstrels
29-08-2010, 03:56 PM
Lost to Sunderland, 1:0.

Arron
29-08-2010, 05:41 PM
please don't call me Arran or else i'll kill myself :)

Nalfar
29-08-2010, 06:05 PM
Just got back from the Reebok. Don't ask why I went because I don't know, good game though.

Minstrels
29-08-2010, 06:38 PM
please don't call me Arran or else i'll kill myself :)
Alright Arran

Arron
29-08-2010, 06:50 PM
Ok you're now known as Sput-Nik.

Reebok sucks lmao.

Jibbish
29-08-2010, 08:00 PM
Beat Everton, 1:0.

Nalfar
29-08-2010, 09:17 PM
Reebok sucks lmao.
Ever been?

Arron
29-08-2010, 10:23 PM
with my football team to watch bolton vs. wigan, yes.

luce
30-08-2010, 09:50 AM
wow i wish the baggies had held on against liverpool that would have made my day, Everton were all over Villa and they shouldn't have won but then again it gives them a bit of breathing space, which is what they need. And i haven't seen the Sunderland City game and won't comment due to the risk of being "arrogant" ;)

Nalfar
30-08-2010, 07:30 PM
with my football team to watch bolton vs. wigan, yes.
then you'll know it's not a terrible stadium and it's a nice, tidy one.

CHA!NGANG
31-08-2010, 09:31 AM
Won 2-1. Was happy with the result but Koscielny needs to hit the gym and Fabregas isn't fit yet but that was expected.

Van Persie :@

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!