PDA

View Full Version : Posting competition to win a room of Habbo Furni

Catzsy
28-08-2010, 04:55 PM
Hi,

A new competiton for New Members launches today to win this room of Habbo Furni:

http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/7605/kitchens.jpg (http://img835.imageshack.us/i/kitchens.jpg/)

Please sign up below if you wish to take part. Applications to take part will close Monday at 6pm.
The competition will start when I have made a note all of present number posts probably either Monday Evening or Tuesday Morning and whoever has made the most posts on the forum by 6pm on Thursday will win all the furni in the room.

Remember not to spam or make pointless posts as these will not count.
Don't worry if you 30 days is up in the next few days - if you win I will pm you even if you are no longer able to see the forum.

This is the rule to be aware of:

A6. Do not post pointlessly ~ ~ Do not post off-topic ~ An off-topic post has no relevance to the topic or any previous post that is relevant, or does little to positively contribute to the discussion.
~ Do not spam/make pointless posts. It is not allowed to post random, meaningless, posts or threads on the forum. Examples of this are (ROFLCOPTER!!!!!!); (BYRDSB +HKK; ) (I am a plane)
~ Do not post short, one or two word responses without reasoning or explanation, for instance "I agree", try giving a short explanation or reason for your answer! This means that threads which only allow for a short, one or two word answer will be closed or moved to spam. .

Posting is a great way to get know the members and you way around the forum so put your names down here to be in with a chance! :D

Aixy
28-08-2010, 05:52 PM
Yes, i agree posting on habbox forum is a great way to get to know eachother even if you just started and theres great competitions on the forum so posting can be fun too, aixy

Catzsy
28-08-2010, 06:00 PM
Yes, i agree posting on habbox forum is a great way to get to know eachother even if you just started and theres great competitions on the forum so posting can be fun too, aixy

Glad to hear it and best of luck! :D

funkyhero98
29-08-2010, 10:14 AM
Hi,

A new competiton for New Members launches today to win this room of Habbo Furni:

http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/7605/kitchens.jpg (http://img835.imageshack.us/i/kitchens.jpg/)

Please sign up below if you wish to take part. Applications to take part will close Monday at 6pm.
The competition will start when I have made a note all of present number posts probably either Monday Evening or Tuesday Morning and whoever has made the most posts on the forum by 6pm on Thursday will win all the furni in the room.

Remember not to spam or make pointless posts as these will not count.
Don't worry if you 30 days is up in the next few days - if you win I will pm you even if you are no longer able to see the forum.

This is the rule to be aware of:

Posting is a great way to get know the members and you way around the forum so put your names down here to be in with a chance! :D

Yes i agree posting compitions on habbox fourom is a great way to interact with new members to the fourm although peoplee get anoxis about winning I feel its Good to get to know other people
The compition should be fun from funkyhero98!

Catzsy
29-08-2010, 10:16 AM
Yes i agree posting compitions on habbox fourom is a great way to interact with new members to the fourm although peoplee get anoxis about winning I feel its Good to get to know other people
The compition should be fun from funkyhero98!

Good and I hope you enjoy. :D

zuhes
30-08-2010, 04:07 PM
hey i think this is a really good competition but i need to ask a question when u said dont worry if your 30 days is up? if they are up can u still get on the forum?

Catzsy
30-08-2010, 05:06 PM
hey i think this is a really good competition but i need to ask a question when u said dont worry if your 30 days is up? if they are up can u still get on the forum?

Yes - you just can't see the new members forum. Thanks for joining the competition.

Okay we have 3 contenders:

Aixy - 3 posts

Funkyhero98 - 3 posts

Zuhes - 11 posts

Posting for the competition starts now and good luck. Whoever has made the most posts from now until Thursday at 6pm will win the room of furni. Good luck! :D Thread is now closed for further entries and the winner will be announced shortly after 6pm on Thursday!

Catzsy
03-09-2010, 10:58 AM
The winner of the furni is Zuhes who made 22 posts! Congrats and please contact me on habbo to receive the furni.
Well done. :D. The competition is now closed. Thanks.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!