PDA

View Full Version : Dream on - Ends 11th September

ChickenFaces
03-09-2010, 12:41 AM
We've all had crazy dreams. We can dream about saving a town of Martians from the giant robot squid, or we can dream about going on a date with their sweetie pie and you show up naked. I think it's safe to say that my dreams are never boring, but how are yours?

http://www.habbox.com/scripts/fontgen2/index.php?text=Dream On&style=gotfrog

Tell me the most memorable dream you've ever had. Write about whatever you like, just keep it clean ladies and gents.

Prize: 1 HC Sofa + 30 rep

Jordan
06-09-2010, 09:38 PM
Well, IRL i asked my teacher to leave, so she did.

Then I dreamt she came back.
Scream

MultiKaching
07-09-2010, 03:46 AM
The most memorial dream I ever had, had Keira Knightley, AND Angelina Jolie in it... what more can I say? :D

Hollie
07-09-2010, 10:24 AM
I was like 6 when I had this dream and it scared the life out of me. There was like this dude with a jet pack and fire coming from underneath his shoes and he was just hovering at the top of my stairs. I was taking something up there and all I remember is him being there at the top of the stairs and he like burned my hand and I just remember him chasing me ;) It was well scary for a 6 year old :D Makes me laugh now though but it's just one of them dreams that's stayed in my head for aaaaaaages. :)

Narnat,
07-09-2010, 11:02 AM
I had a dream that I was in a chewing gum bubble I was floating above a castle and it burst as it started going down near the ground there were happy hippos there to greet me. and then it started raining rainbow drops .. There was a ginger bread man who was the ''Baddie'' he threatened to eat me but i ended up eating him and all the othe sweets were happy in the end.. yeah quite a random dream.

KebabJuice
07-09-2010, 04:55 PM
the most memorable dream is when you have one of them dreams where you think your awake when your not and i remember the time when i dreamt that this green hand would come out from stairs and suffocate me

Pigperson
07-09-2010, 09:34 PM
I was flying around the place and I had the super power of mind control (which means you could do basically anything ;)). I did everything from getting servants, eating whatever I wanted and for some reason (beyond my control) I ate lunch with some random people on a floor covered in people lying down, chairs made of a few people bending over and table made of people. Some how it was perfectly flat lol.

Will

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!