PDA

View Full Version : Life's Loves Lost - Ends 13th September

Inseriousity.
08-09-2010, 07:03 PM
http://i33.tinypic.com/v2tt87.gif
Music is by far the most loved thing in the world. It can be there to make someone smile or to just simply block out the unwanted things to having a good rave at the weekend. To me music is everything and it’s the one thing I cannot live without and this is where you come in! The question is: What in the world can you not live without and what is the true meaning of it to you?

Post your entries in this thread:

Prize: 1 HC Sofa + 30 rep

This competition idea is originally by Dinosaurawrr

Jordan
08-09-2010, 07:17 PM
Music;

I would die without music, it calms be down and makes me happier. It's the best thing ever.

JerseySafety
09-09-2010, 03:53 AM
Games (Xbox, Computer) & Music.

Gaming calms me down as well as get me frustrated when something wrong happens. Gaming is fun but also can be challenging, without Gaming my life would be very difficult. I have also learnt alot from Gaming especially COD :)

Music calms me and hypes me up sometimes, depending on what I listen to, like Techno/Rock sort of calms me down because I enjoy it heaps but if someone is playing Screamo I get really angry because I hate it.

So yeah, I can't live without music & gaming :D

Pigperson
09-09-2010, 05:40 AM
Food

Obviously, the variety of taste sensations you can feel with just the tip of your taste buds. It helps us survive and nothing more to say. If you don't like food, see a doctor please.

Will

nathanb48
09-09-2010, 01:44 PM
Laptop

It can do near enough everything , order food , play music , watch tv and talk to my freinds.

To me it's a portable device that can do most of your life's things.

rokgal
09-09-2010, 03:06 PM
LexiiLu, : I can not livw wiht out lexi, i will shortly die without hearing her voice

th emeaning of her to me is priceless, i wouldnt trade her for anything even if it saved my life, i will give lexi 8 real flowers and 1 fake i iwll stop loving her when the fake one dies

KebabJuice
09-09-2010, 04:13 PM
Family - they provide for you from such a young age - they pick you up when your down and never discourages you. they are your true "friend" and they are always missed when you move away

Delimed
09-09-2010, 04:41 PM
habbo- i would die if habbo wasnt/never made or it closed/got shut down

iGHOSTx
09-09-2010, 04:51 PM
klkl ;)

Edited by Cosmic (Forum Super Moderator) Please do not post pointlessly, thanks.
Edited by Inseriousity. (Competitions Manager): What he said basically.

emily965
11-09-2010, 08:02 AM
Family: They provide you love and care, that you cannot have with anyone else. who isn't apart of your family.

Hayleigh
12-09-2010, 06:32 AM
the bedroom D: Its warm most the time occasionally tidy and its where everything is without it i couldn't sleep at night :p

Gina
12-09-2010, 09:59 AM
tbh it seems wierd but my twin...
i wouldnt be with habbox
i wouldnt have my own pc
i wouldnt play habbo
i wouldnt have a trampoline
i wouldnt have a pool, if she wasnt there for me

Haleyiscooll
12-09-2010, 07:40 PM
My friends(:
They keep me happy, sometimes they drive my crazy but I still love them xD

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!