PDA

View Full Version : PIT BIKE STOLE :@

paul4wolves
09-09-2010, 08:14 PM
Yesterday me and my mate went to ride our pit bike down the local woods but on the way we encountered about 15-20 chavs and one that i kindof knew was being agressive and saying he wanted a go, we refused but he continued to ask but we said no then his friends joined in saying let him let him and all this but we said no, then he threatened to beat us up and all this, (hes a druggy, on steriods and has a criminal record for stabbing people and theft etc..)then one of his mates jumped on and tried to start the engine but we still insisted he wasnt going to have a go but there was loads of people so they overpowered us, then he said ill just go to the end of the field but he didnt, he rode round for ages while we couldnt go anything then he rode on the roads for a good half an hour while his mates stayed at the field, he left his jumper as well so we thought he'd come back but after 2 hours his friends left and there was no sign of him and I had to go so what do I do? I cant call the police because its a pit bike and it illegal :/

Grippz
09-09-2010, 08:20 PM
The obvious one would be to call the police but you have said you can't because it's illegal to have anyway. Have you told your parents? You said you knew the guy or something so maybe they could step-in and try and do something? I don't really know what to suggest if you don't want to go to the police. At least you and your friend weren't hurt though right?!

paul4wolves
09-09-2010, 08:21 PM
yeah we're fine, just PISSED OFF, and my parent didnt even know I had a bike so thats not an option :/ i think its gone for good :'(

Meanies
09-09-2010, 08:22 PM
go to the police.
yeh its likely to get taken off you, but if you don't its been nicked anyway so you don't have it, plus the guy will get done for it too

paul4wolves
09-09-2010, 08:24 PM
Yeah but the guy is dodgy as I explained, does drugs and stabbed a guy, and i really don't want to make an enemy of him and plus he seems to get away with everything!

Phil
09-09-2010, 08:25 PM
Yeah if there's no chance of getting it back I still think you should call the gards because he'll get done for theft.

Moh
09-09-2010, 08:43 PM
Call the police, like you said it was in some woods and not on a public road. They may confiscate it, but at least you can get him done for theft.

Narnat,
09-09-2010, 08:49 PM
Why not go to places were you think they would ''Stash'' the bike maybe look for it. If no result then I would call the police. I would maybe tell your parents as well.

Arron
09-09-2010, 09:51 PM
I wouldnt give up looking for it. wake up super early tomorrow and go on the hunt for your bike. try and find out where he lives, check the rough estate areas, scrapyard, plain land, down the canal. or even look in the same woods, but search carefully.

GoldenMerc
09-09-2010, 10:36 PM
Bikes seem to get robbed loads around where i live, iv had a few bikes now and about a year and a bit ago some chavs tried breaking into my garage to get it, Lucky they didnt get in, Although one of them ended up getting locked in the garage due to him trying to wedge it open and then got arrested. You shouldn't really be messing about with pit bikes etc, there bound to get robbed, i have one but i only drive it around private roads etc and if police come i just say i live there aha

Oleh
10-09-2010, 06:48 AM
Round my area nobody would nick a other persons bike unless the person stealing is a scrubber in that case theyd steal their own. My mates pit bike got stole and he started asking about and found it the next day infront of his house, Tight nit friends stay that way.

Should consider asking about. maybe stabbing him?

paul4wolves
10-09-2010, 11:15 AM
I'm liking the stabbing idea :P, still no sign of it :(

bobbyy
10-09-2010, 11:35 AM
get a load of friends and kick the **** out of them

Edited by Narnat, (Trialist Forum Moderator): Please do not post pointlessly, Thanks.

Apple
23-09-2010, 12:21 PM
get a load of friends and kick the **** out of them

Edited by Narnat, (Trialist Forum Moderator): Please do not post pointlessly, Thanks.

Couldn't disagree with that being a pointless post any more!! In a situation like this that probably is the last resort. If you are positive that you shouldn't of been riding in the woods then just tell the police that you and your friend were moving it on a mini trailer when the group of chavs robbed it off you. The reason I say trailer is because I am pretty sure it's illegal to even push them on land that isn't yours/the pavement. Forget about your word being outnumbered, the police aren't stupid so they are not going to believe a bunch of thieving, drug-taking chavs. If they do retrieve your bike I doubt they will confiscate it but will certainly remind you that you can only ride it on private land with permission from the owner.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!