PDA

View Full Version : Give me Strength! - Ends 20th September

Alex3213
12-09-2010, 08:00 PM
http://www.habbox.com/scripts/fontgen2/index.php?text=Give me strength&style=Explore

Some things just really aggravate you. It might be someone munching on crisps really loud or it might be Inseriousity. (yeah, we all have that feeling!). In result of this, you may start shouting things such as "For pete's sake!" "Oh my Goodness!" or other phrases we just won't go into.

However, what annoys you the most? What's your ultimate pet peeve? You need to tell me! Just post your entries in this thread and I will decide which one is the most annoying. Make the response make me feel "grrrrrr, I agree", as it may get your chances up! No, saying Inseriousity. won't give you an automatic win, so don't bother trying! :P

Good luck!

Prize: 1 HC Sofa + 20 rep

Jordan
15-09-2010, 07:49 PM
People screaming on the school bus, like they think they are the king or queen of The Bus, ;l;l

Dray,
15-09-2010, 10:41 PM
When you're in a rush and someone in front of you is walking slow, you say "excuse me" but they don't move so you have to push through have to wait until there's a bigger space to push past.

KebabJuice
16-09-2010, 04:03 PM
When a dinner lady confronts you for being a year 7 when really your year 10 giving the impression they judge you on your height.

Pigperson
16-09-2010, 04:56 PM
Dog. Lap. Wee Wee. (On your crotch looking like mhm :l)

Will

Circadia
16-09-2010, 06:42 PM
When someone in class is clicking there pen its like OMG STOP IT and they don't i'm sat thinking of all the words i can call them after class :@

=Lizzy
16-09-2010, 07:19 PM
when you say something quietly and then someone says it loudly and gets the credit for saying it.

Hollie
16-09-2010, 08:11 PM
when your walking and someone stops right in front of you.

Josh
17-09-2010, 02:24 AM
when ppl expect you to help when you're standing in a helpdesk. (real entry)

.x.miss.angel.x
17-09-2010, 09:14 PM
When your sitting there in class, all good with your uniform correct, keeping quiet & of course the 5 kids in the class all shouting out with chewing gum basically hanging out there mouth , uniform all over the place, make-up like jordan & don't forget the boys... And all they get is a 'go get your make up off love, tie up please!' and buckets of attention (im sure all the people in my form have some sort of attention disorder) and you get to go out of class A MINUTE EARLY! WOOOOOOOO!

wiktoria
18-09-2010, 08:36 PM
I hate it when people get on the bus and they play really loud music and it's like no one really wants to hear it.

Narnat,
18-09-2010, 08:47 PM
when people scuff their feet when they walk omg it is soo annoying!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!