PDA

View Full Version : Imma new kid :D

aqileizzat
19-09-2010, 06:16 AM
Hi Guys !! I'm new to Habbox.com :) I just signed up today and I hope I could make friends with you guys (H) Please let me know If Im doing something wrong in Habbox like spamming or bullying :S So , Ill try to help Habbox ... Goodbye , Thanks for reading this :D P/S: I hope this thread doesn't waste your time (yn)

Jessicrawrr
19-09-2010, 07:55 AM
Hey!
Your not wasting our time; This section of the forum is for you to introduce yourself so don't worry about that!
Feel free to drop a messege on my profile, or private messege me.
Welcome and enjoy habbox forum!

Hollie
19-09-2010, 08:19 AM
Hiyaa :)
Welcome to the forum! Your not wasting our time and as Jessie (Music.x.Mad) said, this section is for you to introduce yourself and we'll show you around etc if you want us to :)
To avoid spamming, don't double post in the same thread within 15 minutes editing time, if you need to put something else that you forgot to put it, you can edit your post (you can only do this for 15 minutes) instead of making a new one.
To avoid bullying, try not to get yourself in arguments and just be nice to people and they'll be nice back :)
Hope you enjoy the forum, remember to read through the rules :D

Molly.22
19-09-2010, 11:40 AM
Welcome to the forum! You're not wasting our time at all, it's a good thing you posted! Make sure you check out all the sections of the forum to find something that interests you. :)

aqileizzat
20-09-2010, 05:55 AM
Thanks Guys :D I'll try not to violate the regulations of Habbox .. Ill try to fit in like you guys :D Thanks again :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!