PDA

View Full Version : Open Day - Free Sky Sports all day Sunday

hamheyelliot
26-09-2010, 08:47 AM
Anyone who doesn't already subscribe to Sky Sports gets all 4 channels free today (H)

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,15964_6378051,00.html

Which means today you can see Wolves v Aston Villa, Newcastle v Stoke, a couple of Spanish matches, European and Tour Championship Golf, Rugby League and NFL today.

Anyone planning to watch today?

Deak
26-09-2010, 11:21 AM
Yes its all well but my dad and thousands more pay for the privilege of watching sky sports and they haven't got anything back so basically people are paying for something in which they don't have to.

I think sky should give something free for a day to people already subscribed for sky sports, like a free HD day or £5 knocked off the bill.

AlexOC
26-09-2010, 11:28 AM
I say you get off your cheap arse and buy sky sports.

*watches manyoo game in glistenin HD* cos a have espn toooo

luce
26-09-2010, 11:57 AM
Yes its all well but my dad and thousands more pay for the privilege of watching sky sports and they haven't got anything back so basically people are paying for something in which they don't have to.

I think sky should give something free for a day to people already subscribed for sky sports, like a free HD day or £5 knocked off the bill.

it's just a day don't get your knickers in a twist. you have SS all day every day for as long as you want. it's only a sunday with nothing decsent on anyway :D

AgnesIO
26-09-2010, 12:11 PM
it's just a day don't get your knickers in a twist. you have SS all day every day for as long as you want. it's only a sunday with nothing decsent on anyway :D

I would rather watch what's on than Manchester United vs Wolves (just an example). At least the games will be interesting, without so much bias.

Obviously it is to try and get people to buy Sky Sports, although it is kind of annoying for people who pay for the full thing (HD). On the other hand, Sky are a BUSINESS, so who can blame them?

luce
26-09-2010, 12:46 PM
I would rather watch what's on than Manchester United vs Wolves (just an example). At least the games will be interesting, without so much bias.

Obviously it is to try and get people to buy Sky Sports, although it is kind of annoying for people who pay for the full thing (HD). On the other hand, Sky are a BUSINESS, so who can blame them?

i don't get what you're trying to say there? and yeah you can understand that they want to sell it i remeber MUTV did it as did Satanta when they were around

AgnesIO
26-09-2010, 12:49 PM
i don't get what you're trying to say there? and yeah you can understand that they want to sell it i remeber MUTV did it as did Satanta when they were around

Well I made the assumption when you said 'nothing decent on, that unless Chelsea/Manchester United/Arsenal/Liverpool were playing it isn't worth watching.

Bun
26-09-2010, 01:35 PM
god murdoch is such greedy **** i ******* hate him with his ******* greedy tactics **** him

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!