PDA

View Full Version : Poetry question

Phil
03-10-2010, 12:42 PM
Hey guys I have a poetry question for homework and I'm stumped! I have no idea what to include in my answer. Could anyone give me ideas of what type of stuff to write about? The question is:

Robert Frost remains one of the American popular poets. What in you view is the appeal of his poetry. Support your view with reference to the poems by Frost.

Any ideas?
+Rep

wixard
03-10-2010, 12:44 PM
i'm only doing emily dickinson now, but since i'm a nice gal i have a proposal for you

do you and richie wanna pm me what poets your doing, i can scan you guys the a1 essays i get given and send them too you... it'll probably be good help and you'll have diff notes from your school which will stand out to the examiner and that

Phil
03-10-2010, 12:48 PM
Owot that sounds great. Thanks so much Tara :P

FlyingJesus
03-10-2010, 01:40 PM
There is no appeal to Frost, he's bloody awful.

I think the answer they're looking for though is something to do with how he bangs on in great detail about life in the country as though it's actually a good thing. As a reference you can use pretty much any of his poems because they're all the same

Phil
03-10-2010, 03:21 PM
There is no appeal to Frost, he's bloody awful.

I think the answer they're looking for though is something to do with how he bangs on in great detail about life in the country as though it's actually a good thing. As a reference you can use pretty much any of his poems because they're all the same

I actually don't mind Frost. He's one of my favoured poets in comparison to serveral others we've studied but it's probably because he's pretty straight forward.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!