PDA

View Full Version : Scary Situation - Ends 11th October

Phil
03-10-2010, 04:01 PM
http://www.habbofansite.net/fontgen/index.php?text=Scary Situation&style=28

So Halloween is coming up this month and Halloween is all about the scares. Whether you decide to 'Trick or Treat' or not you're more than likely going to be giving or getting some frights.

For this competition I want you to tell me the most 'Scary Situation' you can imagine yourself in. It can be made up or it can be something that's happened to you before. Heck, it doesn't even need to be Halloween related! Submit your entry in reply to this thread!

Prize: 1 HC Sofa + 30 rep

JerseySafety
07-10-2010, 10:23 AM
Drowning in the Rough ocean with Sharks and big currents.

OMG, I'd hate that!

karter
07-10-2010, 01:42 PM
Buried in a Coffin with two Zombies
omg :O

Gina
07-10-2010, 03:24 PM
this is something that happend to me :S
I was in the sea, and then A M ASSIVE WAVE CAME i was like oh ****, on other times if they was big i stumbled alot, but it was massive, then i was in the sea and i try to run, but the sea was draggin me in, and i had to run for my life

that was scary for me :S

bkps
07-10-2010, 05:32 PM
Scary situation.. Hmm... In a haunted house all by my self. Or just me and about 5 friends?

Samantha
07-10-2010, 06:27 PM
This is a true story,

One day, me, my sister and her friend filled some water balloons up, and my nanna told us to throw them at cars. (She's 82 now, bless.) We did as told ;), we missed one car, then my sister hit the next... It stopped. My sister ran, I did too, our friend just stood there. He thought he had been egged, he aited until my sister surrendered and started walking back, I was watching from afar, thought he would do something horrifying. He didn't he told her it was a stupid thing to do, and not to do it again, her response was "Whatever" and so he left. My friend farted whilst he was there.
But the moral of the story is the practical joke turned bad, and it was scary!

Ghost782
07-10-2010, 07:09 PM
I don't know why but it is the mishaps in life that make me laugh the most. I guess I just believe life is a complete comedy if we look at it that way. I've just accepted that this is a fun ride we're on and we have to laugh...starting with laughing at ourselves. Sometimes things in life are so bad that you can't help but laugh. You just accept the consequences of stupidity and try to never do that again, haha. And people are crazy. I was driving down the road the other night, and for those that know Hwy 78 in Atlanta, you know that they're turning the street from reversible lanes to medians. Well to do this they have to cut a big hole in the middle of the road where the turn lanes currently are to pour the concrete. I was driving down the road and the car in front of me pulls through the orange cones into what used to be the turning lane to turn left into Publix. The only problem was that now there was a giant hole with about a 3 foot drop.

So, I watch as the white SUV drives straight into it and the front of the car disappears. Luckily, she was not going very fast and just slowly rolled off into the crater. The back of the SUV is now lifted off the ground and the car is still running. At this point I pull over and check on the driver. The whole time I'm thinking, "I really hope this woman is ok because I really don't want to feel guilty for laughing so hard." I was laughing because I was thinking, "Wow, this woman just went out to get groceries the same way she does every week, except this time there's a few orange cones that are up. She just thought, "Those don't mean anything" and she drove her car off a small cliff and nosedived into the ground....that's funny to me. The lady was pretty shook up but she was not injured. So, I helped her out of the car and we stepped up to the road from the giant crater we were in. I look at it and in my mind I'm thinking this does look pretty funny with the back of this SUV sticking up in the sky and all. She's crying and says, "I bet I look like a complete idiot." I chuckled a little bit but looked at her and said, "No, no of course not. We all do plenty of weird things."

At this point, I didn't really know what to say, but I felt like I needed to say something. She's obviously pretty emotional and I'm thinking well I should probably say something to help ease the pain. The only thing I could think of was, "Well, You don't expect a hole to be in the middle of the road, huh? But, just imagine in a couple years you can tell people that you went to the store to get milk and you drove your car into the middle of this unfinished median. Who else is gonna be able to say that?" She just kind of looked at me with a blank face. I said, "If it makes you feel better I wasn't paying attention one time driving down the interstate and ran off the road in my car. Everybody in the car was asleep until they hit their head on the ceiling as we drove over about 50 bumps on the edge of the woods. There was plenty of screaming and yelling, but I just guided it cautiously through the field and back on to the road." She's like, "Wow, ok." I just laughed and said, "Yeah, me and God apparently have an understanding not to let me go out in some freak accident, apparently you got the same plan, because your family didn't have to explain that you died driving into a hole in the middle of the road."

There was a girl I had been out with a few times. I called her and said, "So, how was the day?" She said, "It was good. I just went to the shooting range." I said, "Wow, I didn't know you shot guns." Her response was, "Oh, no I was looking for some Kevlar." I said, "Kevlar? Wow, why are you looking for a bulletproof vest?" She proceeded to explain to me that it was kind of a weird situation. Her brother had come home and apparently they had a falling out to the point that he took a couple shots at her. She ends it by saying, "I didn't want to call the police because I know he's a good person. You don't think that's weird do you? You're still coming over this weekend?" My response, "No, no...of course that's not strange. That happens all the time. Family shooting at each other and all. I'm just glad you're protecting yourself with the vest and everything. I don't think I'll be able to get one in time, so I'll probably have to go ahead and decline." She said, "Oh, no, no. He'll be calmed down by then. You won't need it." I said, "I'm sure he will...sure he will. I just got a lot going and everything...and plus I'd feel a little more comfortable with the vest." We never got together again, but not because of that. Life is a great curiosity to me, I think that's how I find myself in some of the situations that I do. I feel like I'm learning a little more about it each day. Part of me always wondered what it'd be like to show up somewhere with a bulletproof vest on. I'm sure it's a little bit of a rush, but you know not worth the possible death and all.

Bryce
08-10-2010, 09:59 PM
I was 13 and I was out with a mate at around 11pm at night walking through courts to get to my house, Then through one alley way. We started seeing a white car trailing us, When I looked back the guys in the car turned the lights off. When we got to the alley way and I looked back and they flung the doors open. And they said 'come back kiddies we won't hurt you' started chasing us but we just ran about 1km didn't stop. It wasn't on Halloween but it was no joke on Friday 13th. May not be the scariest but it's true.

Rapists :(

:.emenem.:
09-10-2010, 11:40 PM
http://www.habbofansite.net/fontgen/index.php?text=Scary Situation&style=28

So Halloween is coming up this month and Halloween is all about the scares. Whether you decide to 'Trick or Treat' or not you're more than likely going to be giving or getting some frights.

For this competition I want you to tell me the most 'Scary Situation' you can imagine yourself in. It can be made up or it can be something that's happened to you before. Heck, it doesn't even need to be Halloween related! Submit your entry in reply to this thread!

Prize: 1 HC Sofa + 30 rep

if you were walking along the street and some1 jumps out grabs u kidnaps u and then
took u home
and then u were tied 2 a chiar with ductape on ur mouth |-) now dat would be at da crying point

luigikid666
10-10-2010, 09:23 AM
If you were going trick or treating and you went up to a haunted house and knocked on the door. A ghost jumps out at you and grabs you. You are held prisoner for 2days then when he lets you free all your family are there wishing you a happy halloween.

Pigperson
10-10-2010, 02:24 PM
The feeling that you know are you going to die in the future for definite and you can't do anything. As well as that, when you know you will die a painful and slow death for example burning in a Sun Bed, Trapped.

Will

Storiez
11-10-2010, 04:06 AM
Hm.
If somebody invited me in to their house and stuck me in a room full of gravy, so i'd marinate nicely, then roasted me in a oven. That would be scary. GAH. Not going trick or treating now >.>

Rosie :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!