PDA

View Full Version : Tara!

kk.
06-10-2010, 11:33 PM
That should read ta-ra, but i thought id be clever and use a forum members name :8

Anyway, will be starting uni in two days time, so will be leaving this place :O i came back a good few months ago now and its kept me busy in some respects. But, along with uni, its again gone down hill unfortunately. Its become dead if im honest, with most of the people i have no idea who they are. Im not saying thats the forums fault, its mine. But it just seems, strange, if im honest.

Theres some things that will never change on this forum, which isnt good, especially for the growth and development of the forum. Its a shame really.

Ill say bye to people over the next couple of days, as ill be leaving friday. But some of you will know who i like and dislike, but i might reply to you in here if i can :)

rnix
06-10-2010, 11:35 PM
You should really voice your opinions in the feedback thread. I need something to post about tonight cause i aint tired.
Never really ever spoke to you but i see you've been here nearly as long as me :)
Have fun with uni and hope to see you post around when you want us back :L :)
Bye :D

Rixion
07-10-2010, 12:00 AM
Take care and have fun at uni! :D

Stephen
07-10-2010, 03:17 AM
i thought tara was leaving so i quickly entered the fred. I then realised it wasn't her so pressed back immediately. I thought I was being very rude so I entered the thread once more to say goodbye. I love you and always will. I am very tired which is why I'm saying this also I have been drinking strawberry milkshake which gets me in the mood. I'm not sure if I have ever hated you or posted a hateful post towards you but if I have I take it back. Goodbye my love.

Martin
07-10-2010, 05:35 AM
awww, sorry to see you go Josh! Hope you have a lovely time at Uni, and good luck with whatever ya wanna do <3 :D

lTraditional
07-10-2010, 06:01 AM
Byee, goodluck at uni and sad to see you leave.

Jordan
07-10-2010, 06:02 AM
Byee! And goodluck in Uni :D

Alex3213
07-10-2010, 06:04 AM
Don't think we've ever spoken tbh but I've certainly noticed you. Seem like a cheerful young man and I wish you all the best with Uni. :D

Mathew
07-10-2010, 06:21 AM
Yeah I thought Tara was leaving too :'(

Best of luck at University :)

buttons
07-10-2010, 10:37 AM
lollllllllllllll
y so srs
bye

scott
07-10-2010, 11:24 AM
Haven't really spoken to you that much other than an odd few posts in a thread, but best of luck with Uni and I hope you do well =D

Meanies
07-10-2010, 11:44 AM
BYE SEE U NEXT WEEK
im trained to sell fireworks woo

kk.
07-10-2010, 01:23 PM
You should really voice your opinions in the feedback thread. I need something to post about tonight cause i aint tired.
Never really ever spoke to you but i see you've been here nearly as long as me :)
Have fun with uni and hope to see you post around when you want us back :L :)
Bye :D

ive tried. its useless lol. the main reason is uni so its aight lol. thanks

i thought tara was leaving so i quickly entered the fred. I then realised it wasn't her so pressed back immediately. I thought I was being very rude so I entered the thread once more to say goodbye. I love you and always will. I am very tired which is why I'm saying this also I have been drinking strawberry milkshake which gets me in the mood. I'm not sure if I have ever hated you or posted a hateful post towards you but if I have I take it back. Goodbye my love.

charming :(

awww, sorry to see you go Josh! Hope you have a lovely time at Uni, and good luck with whatever ya wanna do <3 :D

aha im sure i will :) cya!

Yeah I thought Tara was leaving too :'(

Best of luck at University :)

:l thanks too :'(

lollllllllllllll
y so srs
bye

y so scottish?
love u jen xoxo

BYE SEE U NEXT WEEK
im trained to sell fireworks woo

YAY
are you in on saturday this week? i might come in for food :O
an aha i hate firework tills :l

Stephen
07-10-2010, 01:29 PM
Haven't really spoken to you that much other than an odd few posts in a thread, but best of luck with Uni and I hope you do well =D

I haven't either and look at my post

Nemo
07-10-2010, 03:11 PM
toodle doo, a long time member gone! dont forget to say what u love about me :>

Meanies
07-10-2010, 03:22 PM
U can't wait for me.
Erm no I'm not. The one day I'm not working lol. Might see if theres any overtime
Yeah she said theyre like old school tills :(

---------- Post added 07-10-2010 at 04:23 PM ----------

U can't wait for me.
Erm no I'm not. The one day I'm not working lol. Might see if theres any overtime
Yeah she said theyre like old school tills :(

Sharon
07-10-2010, 05:07 PM
aw okay

good luck xoxo you'll be back dw

wixard
07-10-2010, 05:17 PM
thanks a lot people who were happy when they thought it was me

JOSH PLEASE STAY you're my favourite person on the forum ever and i really don't want you to leave
who cares about uni :( anyway love you and i'll win our poke war and still keep in touch lyl xoxoxo mwah

kk.
07-10-2010, 06:31 PM
toodle doo, a long time member gone! dont forget to say what u love about me :>

ew i h8 u :l as if you came and rained on our parade in the BB house. no srsly, i love u tho. xx

U can't wait for me.
Yeah she said theyre like old school tills :((

oh u no i cant :love3:
ha. you just told me you are now :D
and ye they are aha.

aw okay

good luck xoxo you'll be back dw

haha i prob will sometime to say hey to peeps. but wont be active :P

thanks a lot people who were happy when they thought it was me

JOSH PLEASE STAY you're my favourite person on the forum ever and i really don't want you to leave
who cares about uni :( anyway love you and i'll win our poke war and still keep in touch lyl xoxoxo mwah

LOL ino. mebe you should leave too. then we can have our flat together in london or in new york :love3:

i <3 you tara! and no you will not. If youre not gonna give in then it will last foreverrrrrrr!

Richie
08-10-2010, 11:38 AM
bye josh!!

Pyroka
08-10-2010, 01:36 PM
shame that, you shouldnt leave just because youre rarely on the forum. you dont have to be a really active member to post, im buried in work and i always find time to post a bit...

either way ciao <3

kk.
08-10-2010, 10:43 PM
bye josh!!
BYE RICHIE

shame that, you shouldnt leave just because youre rarely on the forum. you dont have to be a really active member to post, im buried in work and i always find time to post a bit...

either way ciao <3

hi ryan. ye ino thats prob whatll happen but we'll see.
cyaaa this'll be my last night for a while. or forever :O

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!