PDA

View Full Version : Hey :)

KieKieKoala
09-10-2010, 11:52 AM
My name is Kieran i did have an account here before but it buggered up wouldn't allow me to post in threads, post new threads, pm or visitor message anyone so couldn't ask for help so i made this new one which will be my perm one.

My habbo names go way back cfckierancfc, cfckierancfc4, xokieranxo, jj9090.
Currently using jj9090.

I do alot of graphics not that good but been doing them a long time just building up skills and that.
So yh hey :)

Apple
09-10-2010, 11:58 AM
Hey Kieran, welcome to the forum! :)

You should check out the graphics section, you can get your work rated by other forum members and get constructive criticism (advice) to build up your graphics skills even further. xD

This section might not be here for much longer so if you have any problems or are unsure about something then please don't hesitate to PM a mod. :)

Jordan
09-10-2010, 12:07 PM
Hey, Welcome to the forum!

Deak
09-10-2010, 01:25 PM
Hey, welcome to the forum :)

Im sure i saw cfckierancfc on habbo and i think we used to be friends on there too...

anyway again, welcome to HxF

Gina
09-10-2010, 06:04 PM
Heyya Kieran :D
Welcome Back I Suppose!
If You Need Any Help Settling Back In, Im Here Just Pm me and All That Stuff :D
I'd love to see you posting your graphic work over the forum!

RandomManJay
09-10-2010, 07:19 PM
Hey Kieran, welcome to the forum. Like Apple and Yuxin said, feel free to post your images on the graphics section, and I'll be sure to check them out :D!

emily965
09-10-2010, 11:24 PM
Hey, Kieran!
Welcome (back) to the forum :)

lTraditional
10-10-2010, 07:18 AM
Hey Kieran! Welcome back to Habbox Forum! Don't forget to enter any events on habbo or competitions on the forum aswell as reading our wonderful news articles. :)
Like others have said, don't forget to check out the graphics section to post some of your graphics work for people to comment on and give advice on how to improve on it and you can also read some of the guides which have been posted there too!

Samantha
10-10-2010, 09:34 AM
My name is Kieran i did have an account here before but it buggered up wouldn't allow me to post in threads, post new threads, pm or visitor message anyone so couldn't ask for help so i made this new one which will be my perm one.

My habbo names go way back cfckierancfc, cfckierancfc4, xokieranxo, jj9090.
Currently using jj9090.

I do alot of graphics not that good but been doing them a long time just building up skills and that.
So yh hey :)
Yeah you are! LOL.
Anyway, welcome back to the forum paramoreriot :D, spoke to you on another forum yesterday.
Stick around, I like your graphics, well the ones I have seen before that is.
Hopefully, we can rekindle speaking on msn again after blocking me many moons ago.
Like I said welcome :D

scott
10-10-2010, 11:31 AM
Hey Kieran welcome to the forum :D! I've not seen any of your graphics I will have a look though, I'm sure they are great!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!