PDA

View Full Version : AkiNr says "Hello to you..."

AkiNr
11-10-2010, 10:50 PM
Hello out there on Habboxforum.

I am Christian and is 17 years old. On Habbo i call myself AkiNr. I come from Denmark, so its rare that i come to the US Habbo - but when I do, i talk with those Habbox guys behind the desk in the help desk.

In my sparetime I use to make graphic design - web design mainly. I also coding in different languages as: C++, C#, VB.NET, Java, Python, CSS, XHTML and Lua. If im really bored, I make some music (Logic Pro).

I love music, so I love to listen to House, Techno, Minimal and what I hear at the moment is French House, which is known by sampled tracks with a good beat (e.g. Daft Punk, Justice, Louis La Roché)

My favorite DJ and producer is Joel Zimmerman, known most as Deadmau5 - he's just the ma..u5!

I don't know how much I'm gonna use this forum, since im busy with a lot of other things. But I will try to keep myself up-to-date.

Best Regards,
AkiNr

Alkaz
11-10-2010, 10:53 PM
Welcome to Habbox, Christian! (I know you're not ''new'' but it's your first post)
There are many areas to discuss most of those things you like to do. I hope you really enjoy the time you do spend with us :)

ChickenFaces
11-10-2010, 10:53 PM
Oh hello :)

Welcome to the forum! :D

Dean
11-10-2010, 10:54 PM
Welcome to the forum! :D

Hecktix
11-10-2010, 10:55 PM
Welcome to Habbox :D Hopefully you'll find something that suits you here at HabboxForum :) Don't forget to check our competitions at www.habboxforum.com/comps

Yupt
11-10-2010, 11:06 PM
Welcome to Habbox :D Hopefully you'll find something that suits you here at HabboxForum :) Don't forget to check our competitions at www.habboxforum.com/comps

now THAT, is what we like to see.

Also, I know your a minecraft fan so, clicky (http://www.habboxforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1489)

Jordan
12-10-2010, 06:16 AM
Hey,
Welcome to habboxforum. Glad your taking an interest in the helpdesk. :)

Sarah
12-10-2010, 06:19 AM
Hello! Welcome to Habbox :) If you have any questions regarding the forum, other departments or habbox in general click here! (http://www.habboxforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)

:)

Deak
12-10-2010, 11:06 AM
Hey, welcome to habbox forum :)

HotelUser
13-10-2010, 01:57 AM
Welcome to the forum, I've seen you in the Help Desk :)

KyoraStryker
13-10-2010, 04:18 AM
Hey there, welcome to the forums! I'm sure there's something in here you'll be able to find to keep you interested in staying here.

Hope to see you around the forums, as well as tuned in to our fantastic list of DJs.

Suspective
13-10-2010, 06:21 AM
Welcome :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!