PDA

View Full Version : Leaving after 4 and a half years

Wig44.
12-10-2010, 05:08 PM
It's a shame to be leaving, habboxforum has been great, and literally a small part of my life for 4 and a half years. But since my posts get edited/deleted when I say that the current admins suck, by moderators who suck (it isn't all of them, but most of them that suck), then I don't want to be in a place like this. I'm suprised the url isn't habboxforum.cn...

There aren't many posts anymore, obviously this is partly due to the horrendously slow loading of the forum and lack of any sign that it is going to be fixed. A big issue that I have seen in many leaving threads is about the moderators. You get infracted for anything now, it is pathetic. The admins suck, the moderators suck and the forum itself sucks. The community is dying fast. Even though habbox will survive and I personally don't really care about the server problems, the rest of it pisses me off.

Bye after 4 and a half years habboxforum.cn.

Samantha
12-10-2010, 05:11 PM
Oh well, tbh, I have been on the forum what nearly 2 years and I have never had a problem with the moderation tbh. Yeah I've got warned for double posting or something, never infracted. However, it's your opinion on the forum and no one can change what you think.

However, congras on making 4 and half years, I wish you well in your life.

Special
12-10-2010, 05:12 PM
i'll probs be following you soon but sad to see you leave

Callum.
12-10-2010, 05:27 PM
Good luck and goodbye. I just want anniversary VIP.

Stephen
12-10-2010, 05:27 PM
cool your post got edited for telling staff that they suck.. That totally didn't happen to anyone before

FlyingJesus
12-10-2010, 05:31 PM
Pretty sure you only get infracted if you break the rules, there aren't that many disputable ones

Wig44.
12-10-2010, 07:24 PM
cool your post got edited for telling staff that they suck.. That totally didn't happen to anyone before
Just because it's happened to other people doesn't make it right.

Pretty sure you only get infracted if you break the rules, there aren't that many disputable ones
The rules can be interpeted in more ways than one. How long is a piece of string? They are applied far too strictly.

Richie
12-10-2010, 07:41 PM
I agree and I don't think I'll be here for much longer, its not only stupid things like the rules. It's just boring now days.

A moderators job is to lurk the forums to find fault in ones post. That shouldn't be the case, it should be only if its clearly obviously breaking a rule and if it may be 'breaking a rule' slightly, wait for it to be reported, rather than use your discretion for every single post that you don't think 'is right'.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!