PDA

View Full Version : Five-O Oh No! - Ends 10th November

ChickenFaces
13-10-2010, 11:45 PM
Here's the situation: You're driving along in your brand new car, hair flowing in the breeze, your little doggie yipping in the seat next to you, when you hear the sirens. You're getting pulled over. What are you going to do now?

http://www.habbox.com/scripts/fontgen2/index.php?text=Five O Oh No&style=gotfrog

For this competition, come up with a way to get out of a traffic ticket. Pull out all the stops, the best entry will win! Be creative, have fun, and good luck!

Prize: 10 credits + 10 rep
(kindly donated by Wiizzz)

Kellie
05-11-2010, 09:49 PM
Offer the police a good time if they let you go ;) lol.

Conservative,
05-11-2010, 10:05 PM
Hi... Give me a ticket and I will take you to court for discrimination against disabled people. Thanks. Bye :)

Eoin247
05-11-2010, 10:10 PM
I'm going to do this in script form. :)

E- Eoin (me) P- Police officer

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:OkuMm4ZDLE4d3M:http://www.escambiaclerk.com/clerk/images2/thumb_traffic.gif&t=1
E- Officer, as much as i'd like to accept that ticket, i cannot take it.

P- What exactly makes you think you have an option in this?

E- Well you see recently i became redundant from my job as a solicitor. I have 7 kids and in order to feed them i work all day from 7am - 6pm in a mexican guys secret marijuana field for half the minimum wage . In fact he often forces me to to go to local schools and sell the kids there some weed or else he says he will fire me. He abuses me a lot, that's how i got these scars on my arms see (shows officer scars). I also have a feeling he's sleeping with my wife actualy, i mean i saw them both naked in my bed. They said they were exchanging socks, so i could just be paranoid.

When i finish work at 7pm i have to drive home really fast to feed the kids, see now that's why i was speeding. Anyway once they are fed im off again at 8pm to do my night job. I work as a hitman for a local drug cartel. However business has been bad lately, i mean we're only getting through 2 people a week! Also my new hitman colleague Bob is really bad with guns, i mean he shot the wrong guy twice and so we ended up having to hide three bodies in a single goddamn night.

Whats worst of all is the drug cartel are forcing me to accept drugs as my wages now and i have kilos of the stuff in the boot of my car (gestures towards the boot). I suppose i could always sell it to the local teenagers around here. Haha kids these days too much money eh. I finish for the night usualy at 1am. Im so tired these days, i mean see that big dent on the bonnet? I ran over two grannies this morning, they are so inconsiderate, grannies walking across the road all slow like when im tired. So you see officer you can't give me the ticket im broke,tired and I have to feed my 7 kids.

P- I don't give two ***** what you do in your spare time buddy. Your taking this ticket...

E- Oh.... well..... erm

(ominous rumbling)

E- IMA FIRIN MY LAZER!!!!!
http://img808.imageshack.us/img808/135/trafficticket.pngRAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRR

E- Teach you to try and give me a ticket

----FIN----

Samantha
05-11-2010, 10:16 PM
I would say it was your own fault officer - you was speeding up behind me, so I did not want you to rear end me thus I drove faster.

j0rd
05-11-2010, 10:18 PM
Hi, you dropped your gay card
-drive off

Hayleigh
05-11-2010, 10:44 PM
WAIT HOW DID YOU CATCH UP WITH ME IF I WAS GOING TO FAST ;O

:.JessLiu.:
06-11-2010, 12:34 AM
Officer: You have been issued with a ticket.

Driver: To see what?:S

Officer: A speeding ticket not a concert ticket.

Driver: Oh! I'm sorry if I was speeding and you caught up to me where's your ticket? You can keep that one for yourself officer. -Drives off-

Josh
06-11-2010, 03:36 AM
Offer to buy Minecraft for them.

bkps
06-11-2010, 08:27 AM
Police officer: You get a ticket for speeding
Me: But I'm not moving
Police: But you were
Me: Well, I was. You should have given me a ticket then
*Drives off*

sophiethenerd
06-11-2010, 09:57 AM
I would say I would give them all my books.(I have a lot of books!)

Jordan
06-11-2010, 10:10 AM
I would pull out my wand and go avada cadabra

Jurv
06-11-2010, 11:28 AM
Script form.

-The police officer pulls over your vehicle and approaches your window with a stern look on his face-

Me- oh hey officer, lovely day isn't it?
Officer- (ignores the question) do you have any idea of how fast your vehicle was accelerating?
Me- of course
Officer- so where are you going in such a hurry?
Me- just keeping up with traffic, officer
Officer- I don't see any traffic, punk.
Me- that's how far behind I am, I was trying to keep up! (insert unfunny drum noise) "da dum ching"

-you drive off laughing loudly to yourself and watching the officer look concerned-

luigikid666
07-11-2010, 04:19 PM
Officer: You've got a ticket for speeding.
Me: I wasn't moving i was just sitting in my car.
Officer: For speeding in your car.
Me: How much is the ticket?
Officer:£100.
Me: Well ill give you something worth £110(gives 1p coin).
Officer: thats 1p.
Me: So if u ad a £ before it and 10 after it there you go,(drives off)

Sharon
07-11-2010, 05:30 PM
Give them a HC Sofa on Habbo 8)

Gina
07-11-2010, 06:51 PM
If I Was Speeding, What About You?
You Should Be Setting An Example To People
Its Because Of People Like You That We're Speeding
THINK BEFORE YOU DO IT NEXT TIME!
*Drives*

Cyberkid15
07-11-2010, 07:21 PM
My great granddad has about only 10 minutes left in his life, I want him to enjoy the last 10 minutes of his life in style!

MultiKaching
08-11-2010, 02:26 PM
Well hi there officer, I promise if you let me off with just a warning, I will make SURE to buy your habbo VIP for three months!

Neversoft
08-11-2010, 10:11 PM
My wife is having a baby and I must get to the hospital to witness this great miracle of life.

Tintinnabulate
08-11-2010, 10:59 PM
officer: you were speeding
person: i just murdered someone and they are in my boot
officer: DO NOT MOVE.
officer contacts the head office: SIR I NEED U TO GET DOWN HERE NOW. WE HAVE A MURDER SCENE
senior officer takes over ...
SO: get out of the car
person gets out of the car
SO: you told the officer that you murdered someone and you put them in your boot
person: no :S
SO: dont bull **** me. open the boot
*person opens boot .. its empty*
SO: :S
person: I bet he told you that I was speeding too :@

Cyberkid15
09-11-2010, 05:01 PM
Police: You've got a ticket for speeding
Me: Who says?
Police: I do!
Me: What is your reason for me getting a speeding ticket?
Police: For speeding!
Me: Are you sure?
Police: Yes!
Me: Why?
Police: I have had enough!
Me: I guess I will be off then my dog is hungry, Bye ;D

---------- Post added 09-11-2010 at 05:04 PM ----------

Don't Count #17 thank you ;D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!