PDA

View Full Version : See y'all

Axel
17-10-2010, 05:40 PM
So ye, omg I've been on this Habbo forum for 5 years of my life, how sad am I.

Barely any of you know me, so this won't really come as a shock for many, and most the people I give a **** about are on my MSN anyway. Some might not be, but eh, not my fault. But ye, now that I'm at Uni, even though I still have some spare time, I spend like a couple of minutes a week here. I don't know if the spam forum is interesting at the minute, but it hasn't been for a while. The forum is completely boring, and I only come here to talk to people in the Anime section really. Also, I dunno if it's been fixed yet, but every other time I try to visit I get some error, so obviously something is up for the forum.

Leaving here is just one less thing to think about at all, so I thought it was wise. And considering I've barely been visiting I wanted to make a proper goodbye rather than just dissapearing. So I guess this is goodbye. Feel free to hit me up on MSN ([email protected]) if any of you ever wanna talk.

See ya. Not gonna mention names or anything, people who I give a **** about on this forum hopefully know who they are!

buttons
17-10-2010, 05:42 PM
bye darlin good luck with uni xxx

Samantha
17-10-2010, 05:43 PM
Bye, good luck in the future.

Come back in 5 years, I'm sure Matt Garner will still be here. xoxo

Nemo
17-10-2010, 05:45 PM
So ye, omg I've been on this Habbo forum for 5 years of my life, how sad am I.

Barely any of you know me, so this won't really come as a shock for many, and most the people I give a **** about are on my MSN anyway. Some might not be, but eh, not my fault. But ye, now that I'm at Uni, even though I still have some spare time, I spend like a couple of minutes a week here. I don't know if the spam forum is interesting at the minute, but it hasn't been for a while. The forum is completely boring, and I only come here to talk to people in the Anime section really. Also, I dunno if it's been fixed yet, but every other time I try to visit I get some error, so obviously something is up for the forum.

Leaving here is just one less thing to think about at all, so I thought it was wise. And considering I've barely been visiting I wanted to make a proper goodbye rather than just dissapearing. So I guess this is goodbye. Feel free to hit me up on MSN ([email protected]) if any of you ever wanna talk.

See ya. Not gonna mention names or anything, people who I give a **** about on this forum hopefully know who they are!
MEMEMEMEMEME :D

Goodbye m'dear, ill obviously keep in touch (how can i not?). But ill act like i'll never talk to u again. so umm

have fun at uni, remember to work hard. Dont party too hard and have fun living on super noodles!

Special
17-10-2010, 05:46 PM
good luck in uni even though you were a ***** to me for no reason

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!