PDA

View Full Version : Freakishly Funny - Ends 23rd October

Mark
17-10-2010, 02:28 PM
http://www.habbox.com/scripts/fontgen2/index.php?text=Freakishly Funny&style=GreenHalloweenBig

It’s that time of year again where everyone gets dressed up and for one night only, tries to scare the living daylights out of you! I’ve always wanted to dress up as a Coke Can for Halloween, but that’s for another day. I don’t know about you but, usually on Halloween when I get to a house, before we can have some tasty treats we have to tell them a joke of some sort. So, to take part in the competition, what I want you to do is… Tell me your best Halloween joke. Post your entries in this thread. The funniest entry will win.

Prize: 1 HC Sofa + 15 rep

Conservative,
18-10-2010, 08:42 PM
Why was the boy unhappy to win the prize for the best costume at the Halloween party? Because he just came to pick up his little sister.

Ruax
18-10-2010, 09:57 PM
:O Where's the most dangerous place to go trick-or-treating? On the psycho path! :O

rachies
19-10-2010, 11:17 AM
Do zombies eat popcorn with their fingers?

No, they eat the fingers separately!

karter
19-10-2010, 12:39 PM
Why can't skeletons play music in church?
Because they have no organs...

Josh
19-10-2010, 12:44 PM
In the dark of night a Minecrafter hears something scuttling in the distance. A giant spider is running directly towards him. The Minecrafter quickly turns and runs the other direction, but after being chased for several minutes he yells back to the spider. "Why are you chasing me!?"

"I'm not, I'm trying to get away from this Skeleton! He's got a saddle dude!"

(1 in 100 chance of a skeleton spawning on a spider)

You may not get it but I found it funny. :(

Samantha
20-10-2010, 03:34 PM
Why are there fences around cemeteries?
Because people are dying to get in!

Mr-Trainor
20-10-2010, 03:44 PM
Why do witches use brooms to fly on?
Because vacuum cleaners are too heavy...

junlong21
21-10-2010, 04:47 AM
Q:What is a ghost's favorite mode of transportation?

A:A scareplane...

Cerys
21-10-2010, 10:14 AM
Q. What goes "Ha-ha-ha . . . THUD!"
A. A monster laughing his head off

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!