PDA

View Full Version : Rome: Total War

Concentric
16-09-2004, 10:04 PM
Im very excited about the release of this latest installation in the Total War series. The big brother of the games Shogun: and Medieval: Total War's, it is the engine used in the BBC television series Time Commanders, and will also be used on the Hitory Channel in the US in the series Decisive Battles.

You can find out more about it here: http://www.totalwar.com/community/rome.htm

Butcher11
17-09-2004, 12:03 AM
I got Medieveal:Total War, I didn't think it was that good, it was decent, but I don't know if I got my money's worth. Maybe the Viking expansion was better, but I don't think i'll get the new Total War: Rome.

Spectate
18-09-2004, 10:02 PM
I'm looking forward to the release aswell, I already have shogun, medieval and viking invasion total war. So this one will be used in Time Commanders aswell?

Concentric
21-09-2004, 05:32 PM
I'm looking forward to the release aswell, I already have shogun, medieval and viking invasion total war. So this one will be used in Time Commanders aswell?
It has already been used in Time Commanders, and may be in the future if they make a new series, but dont be mistaken - this isnt a Time Commanders game, its a Total War game, which was used by the BBC inh Time Commanders :p Lots of ppl saying ":o Its the Time Commanders game!"

icebox12
05-10-2004, 07:11 PM
HaHa sounds cool, I bet those people where like :o *FaInTs* lol :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!