PDA

View Full Version : Driving Test

surfer
19-10-2010, 06:49 PM
Hey guys, I got my driving test for the second time tomorrow, first time was bull reason for failing me, however no point being sour about it.... Has anybody done the new test? Easier, harder? Any tips, thank youuuu :D

Thread moved by Nicola (Forum Super Moderator): From "Discuss Anything".

Blue
19-10-2010, 06:59 PM
From 2 of my friends doing it, they both passed, so I'm going to say easier ;)
What did they fail you for first time around?
I got away with going up on the curve and still passed ;)

Jessica.Rose
19-10-2010, 07:23 PM
i think its harder ... i failed 3 times by ** reasons, 1st time was because someone was impatient in a round about, over took me and got too close so i had to put the breaks on, 2nd time was because apparently i was in the roong place in the road when turning =/ and 3rd was because i was far away from the kerb on my manoovers but i thought i was close enough =/ lol

TIP: dont be nervous that makes it worse, if you think you've done something wrong and failed DONT GIVE UP coz most of the time people think thy've failed on one thing but actually failed on another coz they gave up and weren't bothered.

surfer
19-10-2010, 07:25 PM
Well basically I think my examiner hated me.. took me on the hardest route. Well I turned left in a road and went down a narrow road which was very steep downhill. There were cars all up the left and you can only fit one car up or down at a time, on a steep hill mind. I pull in and check no one is coming.. I pull out and get halfway down the hill. Someone flings open their car door, so I emergency stop not to hit it, stopping a few meters before it. They walk off and i carry on, the ******* failed me for unsafe driving in that situation? wtf...

Jessica.Rose
19-10-2010, 07:28 PM
My friend failed because he was driving along someone pulled out infront of him and he has to emergency stop to not hit them and he failed and that was just before the end of the test .. ANNOYING, a women my mum works with her son failed coz someone walked out in the road and he had to emergency stop ... what was he ment to do kill them?!!! our reason is bull ... its annoying ... and its a way of milking money out of us teenagers.

Phil
20-10-2010, 08:20 PM
Yeah it's probably wrong to fail someone because of that but I can see where the examiner is coming from because if you emergency brake and someone crashes into the back of you it wouldn't look good in the examiners eyes would it? :P

Arron
20-10-2010, 09:43 PM
Yeah it's probably wrong to fail someone because of that but I can see where the examiner is coming from because if you emergency brake and someone crashes into the back of you it wouldn't look good in the examiners eyes would it? :P

what are you meant to do? maintain your speed and composer then crash and burn?

some examiners are pathetic.

tdi
20-10-2010, 11:39 PM
I think people are exaggerating a bit, saying they 'HAD' to emergency stop when really they could have just used the brakes heavily and probably didn't check their mirrors first. I'm not boasting and saying 'i'm an excellent driver, all other people are useless' because i'm not, i'm just saying that usually if people fail they'll blame others instead of themselves.

danzooo
26-10-2010, 07:12 AM
I passed mine before the new test was introduced but tbh it doesn't look hard at all. You don't even fail if you go the wrong way...

GoldenMerc
26-10-2010, 10:36 AM
1st time i failed was being when i had to emergancy break i skidded on leaves, I don't exactly know how i could have avoided the leaves as he told me to break...

Plean
26-10-2010, 10:37 AM
My said the new one is easier :)

---------- Post added 26-10-2010 at 11:37 AM ----------

*sister sorry lol

giltinux
26-10-2010, 10:40 AM
i just can say good luck :)

Zak
28-10-2010, 09:30 PM
i think its harder ... i failed 3 times by ** reasons, 1st time was because someone was impatient in a round about, over took me and got too close so i had to put the breaks on, 2nd time was because apparently i was in the roong place in the road when turning =/ and 3rd was because i was far away from the kerb on my manoovers but i thought i was close enough =/ lol

TIP: dont be nervous that makes it worse, if you think you've done something wrong and failed DONT GIVE UP coz most of the time people think thy've failed on one thing but actually failed on another coz they gave up and weren't bothered.

owned jess.

Passed first time, drove awful. piece of pie.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!