PDA

View Full Version : Revision Sites

Mathew
23-10-2010, 04:42 PM
Hi,

Anyone know of good A-Level revision sites?

I'm taking English, Literature, Psychology, Sociology and Critical Thinking.
Thanks! :)

Shar
25-10-2010, 02:16 PM
What exam board are you for Psychology?
http://www.s-cool.co.uk/alevel/psychology.html this is quite helpful :)

Mathew
25-10-2010, 03:08 PM
What exam board are you for Psychology?
http://www.s-cool.co.uk/alevel/psychology.html this is quite helpful :)
AQA.
We've done Reseach Methods and we're doing Attachment now so that site looks promising, thanks Shar! :)

Callum.
25-10-2010, 03:23 PM
The AQA A Psychology book waffles on, so if you start revision early, get a good second set of notes done way before your exam it'll be easier to understand when you revisit. You can pass easily with the book, just make sure you revise and you'll be fine, revision cards, spider diagrams etc, spice it up.

You don't really need sites, you just need to revise yourself. I for one can't revise by a computer, so sites aren't always too good with distractions.

Shar
25-10-2010, 04:19 PM
I agree with you, however sometimes I find it useful using revision websites.

Mathew
25-10-2010, 04:26 PM
The AQA A Psychology book waffles on, so if you start revision early, get a good second set of notes done way before your exam it'll be easier to understand when you revisit. You can pass easily with the book, just make sure you revise and you'll be fine, revision cards, spider diagrams etc, spice it up.

You don't really need sites, you just need to revise yourself. I for one can't revise by a computer, so sites aren't always too good with distractions.
I used SamLearning for a couple of GCSE subjects and that worked really well, so I wondered if there was anything else like that out there :P

Yeah I have the book so I think I'll make a second set of notes with it; we're doing the exam in January so it's not long to go!! :P
Thanks guys xo

Shar
25-10-2010, 04:37 PM
I used SamLearning for a couple of GCSE subjects and that worked really well, so I wondered if there was anything else like that out there :P

Yeah I have the book so I think I'll make a second set of notes with it; we're doing the exam in January so it's not long to go!! :P
Thanks guys xo
If you get your revision notes over with this week it would be easy to just learn all the notes in December, preparing you for January
Good luck with your exams Maf u :)

luce
25-10-2010, 07:19 PM
i use BBC bitesize for most things but i haven't used any for AS yet.

www.holah.co.uk is the best one for AS PSychology specifically it's an amazing resource seriously check it out! Mainly for OCR i think

Shar
25-10-2010, 07:32 PM
Does anyone know any good sites for Edexcel AS Psychology? :)

Samantha
31-10-2010, 07:12 PM
Samlearning
Bitesize

What I did for one subject is just put something in google like 'Science revision sites' can't go wrong there. :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!