PDA

View Full Version : [Habboxween] Where, what and Witch? - Ends 25th October

Wispur Wonka
24-10-2010, 10:35 PM
Spiteful old =Lizzie, silly old witch. She's decided to go and haunt Habbox Help Desk more with some random lightning bolts in the desk! I mean, what on Earth?! Meh, guess you've gotta help us then I'm afraid. To win yourself a fantastic prize, your first job is to find the three lightning bolts in the picture.

http://i52.tinypic.com/3499w8n.png

It's not that easy, though! Once you have found the lightning bolts, look at whatever square they are in. Below in a spoiler are 12 questions, each representing a certain co-ordinate. You have to PM Habbox Zombie with the co-ordinate the lightning bolt is in and the answer to that question! If you get the three answers right, you may win the prize!

A1 – Who founded Habbox?
A2 – Complete this anti-malware software: malwareb____?
A3 – Who was the UK Hotel manager before Lost_Witness?
B1 – Who are the three Hotel managers of Habbo.com?
B2 – What date did xxMATTGxx get General Manager (previous name MattGarner)?
B3 – Do you use the red exclamation mark or the yellow question mark to report someone on Habbo?
C1 – What is the link for the “help pages” on Habbo?
C2 – Who owned the Habbox Help Desk after nvrspk4?
C3 – Which of these was not a HxHD Manager: Bomb-Head, nvrspk4, Dan2nd?
D1 – Assistant General Manager, Roxy916, was first an Assistant Manager in what department?
D2 – Every Thursday Habbo.com give a deal relating to a certain topic. What is this deal called?
D3 – Jordesh (previous names Jordos50 and JordxJord) started off in what department?

As this is a Habbox Help Desk related competition, the twelve questions in the spoiler are on HxHD, Habbox, Habbo and Safety.

Prizes:
First place: A special forum badge, 30 rep points, 1 months donator (colour of your choice), a free habbox lottery ticket and 75 points for the Halloween leaderboard.
Runners up: 3 runners up will be selected to win 50 points for the Halloween leaderboard and 30 rep points.

Competition will close 25th October 10pm BST.

Good luck!

Competition created by Alex3213 and =lizzie

Wispur Wonka
25-10-2010, 03:55 PM
Still time left to get your entries in!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!