PDA

View Full Version : Adam Johnson making a ***** out of himself again

Minstrels
27-10-2010, 10:05 AM
He's seriously starting to piss it all away, it's sad when you're watching something so talented crumbling away infront of you because that person thinks he's already made it and is a star.

luce
27-10-2010, 10:20 AM
He's seriously starting to piss it all away, it's sad when you're watching something so talented crumbling away infront of you because that person thinks he's already made it and is a star.

i don't get it what has he done? he doesn't even make your first team.

Deak
27-10-2010, 10:21 AM
I was thinking the same, what has he actually done?

Minstrels
27-10-2010, 10:30 AM
Reason behind it is due to his total lack of respect to Mancini who has warned him in the past to calm his drinking.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3198033/Manchester-City-footballers-attend-student-party-in-Scotland-after-St-Andrews-night-out.html

luce
27-10-2010, 01:19 PM
Reason behind it is due to his total lack of respect to Mancini who has warned him in the past to calm his drinking.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3198033/Manchester-City-footballers-attend-student-party-in-Scotland-after-St-Andrews-night-out.html

ahh ok there shouldn't be any problem with going out drinking but in moderation or in private if you're going to get wasted because they're so much in the public eye.

Deak
27-10-2010, 01:20 PM
A lot of footballers go out drinking, but yeh it should be moderated as they are constantly in the public eye

Arron
27-10-2010, 07:19 PM
i'd hate to be a footballer. no privacy, no freedom...

StefanWolves
27-10-2010, 09:20 PM

Agree with this. Most footballers drink. Managers can't stop it.

Minstrels
27-10-2010, 09:27 PM
Agree with this. Most footballers drink. Managers can't stop it.
Silva doesn't.
Toure's don't.
Iniesta, Messi etc don't unless it's a special occasion and even when they do don't do so infront of a camera.
List goes on.

Then we have Gerrard, Rooney, Lampard, Terry, AJ... compare the talents. You're an athlete fgs.

Professional
27-10-2010, 09:32 PM
Not surprised, this is the usual for most British premier league stars...

AlexOC
27-10-2010, 09:38 PM
go on son

Edited by HotelUser (Forum Moderator): Please don't post pointlessly, thanks.

Bun
27-10-2010, 10:28 PM
well aye jinky son, come back to boro we wont judge you :(

AlexOC
27-10-2010, 10:35 PM
well aye jinky son, come back to boro we wont judge you :(

It's cool, we've got it from here, THANKS.

JackBuddy
28-10-2010, 12:04 AM
City need Ramos and his staff to ban drinking amongst other things... like ketchup.

StefanWolves
28-10-2010, 04:17 PM
It comes to something when footballers arent allowed to enjoy themselves and indulge in a few beers.

And yes, Silva, Iniesta etc probably do drink, buy because they're not English it doesn't get publicised.

Bun
28-10-2010, 11:13 PM
if a young lad wants to go out drinking with his mates then let him, if it was before a game fair enough criticise him but you can't moan if he's having a drink. he's not some kind of elite being, he's a human fgs let the lad drink and back the duck up y0

Middlesbrough
29-10-2010, 03:17 AM
if a young lad wants to go out drinking with his mates then let him, if it was before a game fair enough criticise him but you can't moan if he's having a drink. he's not some kind of elite being, he's a human fgs let the lad drink and back the duck up y0

You can take the Johnson away from the smoggies, but you can't take the smoggie away from Johnson ;)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!