PDA

View Full Version : Cry me a river! - Ends 6th November

Martin
28-10-2010, 12:42 AM
http://www.habbox.com/scripts/fontgen2/index.php?text=cry me a river&style=Keyboard

Unfortunately, our lives can often be filled with bad moments. There are times where we want to just cry and let all of our emotions out and times where we just feel the need to feel down about something.

In this competition I want you to make me cry. To do this you will need to come up with a sad moment/sad story that would make even the toughest person cry their eyes out! Examples of this could be horrible worldwide news events, personal losses, or simply the strains of everyday life. Post your entries in this thread. The most tear-jerking entry will win!

Prize: 20 credits + 30 rep
(Special thanks to Wiizzz for donating the credits!)

Josh
02-11-2010, 06:53 AM
One day, there was a creeper in my cave. It must have spawned there while I was mining; then it came up behind me and blew up.

When it blew up, it set off the TNT I had set as a trap....... :( RIP MY BASE

i wanna win these credits

Conservative,
02-11-2010, 08:58 AM
Girl:
slow down!
boy: tell me you love me and then I'll slow down!
girl: I love you!! now slow down!!
boy: k, first can you put on my helmet? It's blocking my eyes!
girl: ok!
[next day in the news.... two ppl crashed into a building, but only one survived... halfway there, the boy knew his breaks were broken so he didn't wanna scare the girl and he knew the were gonna crash so he asked her to take his helmet and he asked her to say i love you cause he knew he's never gonna see her again. this comes with a safety lesson: always wear a helmet!

Mrs.McCall
02-11-2010, 04:57 PM
He was everything I ever dreamed of. The man that would make my entire life better. I had gone through my entire life feeling lonely, like I never fit in but he just made everything OK. We had been going out for a few months and I decided to say "I love you". He never said it back. I figured it was just too soon for him to say it. Instead, he gave me this weird teddy bear. It had white fur and it was tiny. Ugly really. After another 3 months we went on a romantic date at the seaside. The lights were beautiful, the sea splashed beautifully and when I looked into his eyes, the sea just reflected. He was the most gorgeous man. So I said it again "I love you" and he just smiled. My heart was breaking, did he not love me? Instead, he gave me the same teddy bear. I put it to one side.

After another 2 months it was our year anniversary and we went for a picnic. It was a nice summer's day, the sun shone and the birds tweeted in the background. He kissed me and smiled. I told him "I love you". He just kissed me and carried on eating. Then, he reached out and pulled out another teddy bear. I was furious, why didn't he just say he loved me. "What is your problem?" I asked. He looked confused and said "what?". I was at boiling point. "Why won't you say it back to me". He just smiled. This made me madder. "Fine, we're through. You clearly don't love me". I stormed off, he shouted after me "wait". I walked out of the park and crossed the busy road. He was running after me. He stepped off the curb "You don't under..." and then everything went into slow motion. A car hit him and suddenly he was on the ground. I ran over, blood poured from his head. I screamed. His beautiful blue eyes became a sea of gray. I felt him slip away.

His funeral was tough and I just needed to feel close to him. I grabbed one of the teddy bears he gave me and squeezed it tight, wanting to feel him. It let out a noise. I didn't understand it at first so I squeezed it again and it played a message in his voice "I love you".

He'd been saying it back all along and I had lost the love of my life.

jeffery73
02-11-2010, 09:42 PM
My name is Heather, my body is a female body, when I was a kid I was a tom boy, and I always lived that way, when I was around 14 years old, I figured out who I am. My real name is Jeffery. I have a Gender Identity Disorder Issue. I don't like the word disorder for being yourself.
I want to give people hope, I care so much about people. My father does not accept who I am, because I'm supposed to be his girl. Yet I'm not I'm his son. I have been through a lot with him and I can thank him for putting up with me as well as he has. When I first told him about this issue, I ran away, he found me and I was obviously, grounded.
I was then one night -" family day "- beaten, because I wanted to be this boy so bad.
I then had to move to a friends for a month or so. It was very hard to do. I missed my dad a lot. I charged him for abuse.

I just want people to know that no matter what you go through, how you go through it, there will always be a light at the end of your tunnel, don't ever give up kids !

- Jeffery.

Jurv
02-11-2010, 10:31 PM
Month One.

Hi Mommy!
I am only 3/4 of an inch long,
But I have all my organs.
I love the sound of your voice.
Every time I hear it,
I wave my arms and legs.
The sound of your heart beat
Is my favorite lullaby.

Month Two.

Mommy,
Today I learned how to suck my thumb.
If you could see me
You could definitely tell that I am a baby.
I'm not big enough to survive outside my home though.
It is so nice and warm in here.

Month Three.

You know what Mommy,
I'm a boy!
I hope that makes you happy.
I always want you to be happy.
I don't like it when you cry.
You sound so sad.
It makes me sad too,
And I cry with you even though
You can't hear me.

Month Four.

Mommy,
My hair is starting to grow.
It is very short and fine
But I will have a lot of it.
I spend a lot of my time exercising.
I can turn my head and curl my fingers and toes
And stretch my arms and legs.
I am becoming quite good at it too.

Month Five.

You went to the doctor today.
Mommy, he lied to you.
He said that I'm not a baby.
I am a baby, Mommy, your baby.
I think and feel.
Mommy, what's abortion?

Month Six.

I can hear that doctor again.
I don't like him.
He seems cold and heartless.
Something is intruding my home.
The doctor called it a needle.
Mommy what is it? It burns!
Please make him stop!
I can't get away from it!
Mommy! Help me!

Month Seven.

Mommy,
I am okay.
I am in Jesus's arms.
He is holding me.
He told me about abortion.
Why didn't you want me, Mommy?

Every abortion is just...

One more heart that was stopped.
Two more eyes that will never see.
Two more hands that will never touch.
Two more legs that will never run.
One more mouth that will never speak.

bkps
03-11-2010, 03:45 PM
my grandad died holding my hand when I was 6

MultiKaching
03-11-2010, 06:48 PM
There was once a little boy, who loved to be outdoors and play with his Mommy and Daddy. He always seemed to be joyful, smiling at just about everyone. Then one day, he stopped using his left arm for everyday things, even though he was left handed. His one eye started to droop, and after being taken to the hospital several times, it became evident he had cancer. My cousin, only 3 years old was diagnosed with inoperable brain cancer.

The pain from the tumor's pressure must have been horrendous, but still, he seemed to be enjoying himself with all the attention. It wasn't until a few weeks later that he started to show his discomfort, he'd get frustrated and confused over his arms as they failed to play with the toys he was so used to, he'd throw up without warning to which he knew not why. He would cry out, pleading for someone to ease his pain, to which he was given drugs. So empty he looked, always groggy, and confused on these drugs.

Towards the end, you would not have recognized this poor child, so thin he was, always crying, not even able to sit up, not really knowing what was going on around him. Then one Sunday morning, he was eased of all this pain, he went out of this world with a horrible thrashing, as if trying to fight it off... but then it was over. He was only three years old, such a short life he lived.

R.I.P. Anthony

Cerys
04-11-2010, 04:50 PM
There was a girl named Laura, She found her one true love, his name was James.

She was searching for him all her life, she knew he was the one. She met him in the parking lot of Morrison's. He helped her carry the shopping bags. He held the car door open for her. She gave him her phone number.
When she got home, she couldn't wait for him to call, just to hear his voice would make her fly through the stars, and meet the moon.

A couple of months later, they were deeply in love. But there was just one problem. He had come to her place, had a nice meal, they had both gone to the beach and other destinations, but she had never found out where he lived.

They were walking home from the cinema, it was Friday. Friday the 13th. He held her tight in his strong arms, protecting her from the rain.
'Where do you live?' She asked him, in a soft voice.
'Well... It's hard to explain, so, shall I just take you there?' He whispered in her ear.

Laura nodded. Excitement filled her veins. She didn't want to get into any 'Business' with him just yet, as she felt she didn't know him enough, and she didn't want to ruin their relationship.

They finally reached his house. It was pretty normal, a nice garden. She walked inside, a wall of heat hit her. They sat down, had a drink, ordered a pizza, had a lovely night.

'Where's the bathroom?' Laura nervously, trying not to be rude.
'Well... Why don't I show you to it?' James cheerfully said.
As they walked down the hallway, James pushed Laura into a dark room. He flicked on the light. Laura saw so many items, she was scared, scared of everything that was happening around her.
She looked to one corner of the room, People. Dead people. Corpses.
In the other corner, weapons. Not guns, just knifes.
That was all Laura could remember, apart from the pain. Agonising pain. Laura would be scared for life if she survived this.

If you were stood outside that house on Friday 13th, you could hear Laura begging someone to leave her alone. Hear her screams.

The next day, Laura was reported missing.
The next week, rumours were rising.
The next month, Laura was found, by a river, dead.
Bruises, cuts. If you saw Laura, by the river, you could almost feel the pain she went through.
She was only Fourteen. Innocent, not wanting any of this to happen.

But it was partly her fault, because the story I just told was a fake. She met James on the internet and he's 41.

Laura, Murdered and other stuff happened to her, I don't dare to say.

Be safe. Internet relationships can be fake.

FiestaPancakes
04-11-2010, 09:36 PM
I remember my granddad always being there. That’s why I loved him so much. He never missed a single important moment in my life. No school plays. No birthdays. He was there every time.

I remember when he took me to cemetery. He spoke whilst he had his arm around me. I was so young; I didn’t know who he was talking to. He put his hand on the gravestone that was in front of us and said ‘Happy birthday, Annie.’ My grandma. He told me not to tell anyone it was her birthday today. He didn’t want to cause a fuss. He just said it was a secret, a secret between us.

I remember when he moved in with us. I was so excited. I didn’t know why he moved in but all I knew was that he was going to use the bedroom next to mine. We’d eat every meal together and we never ran out of things to say.

I remember when I forgot my school bag in primary. I realised just before I made the school gates and I ran all the way home to get it. I was scared I was going to be so late. He said he’d walk me back there, explaining why I was late to my teacher. We stopped at the corner shop and he said I could have whatever I wanted.

I remember all these things.

But he doesn’t remember them. He doesn’t remember me. He doesn’t even remember himself.

His face goes vacant when I ask him about Annie.

“Who?”

He gets up sometimes in the middle of the night and makes his toast. He shuts the curtains at 3 in the afternoon and gets ready for bed.

We can’t tell him he’s wrong, he doesn’t understand.

He looks at my sometimes with a confused expression. I’ll put my arm around him, like he used to do with me to comfort him, and he will start to shake and whimper. He cries. He cries at me. He doesn’t know me. I scare him.

He doesn’t understand and neither do I. I don’t understand why I’ll never get my granddad back. I’ll never understand why he’s forgotten about me. I’ll never understand why the nicest man in the world deserves Alzheimer’s.

Megan.
04-11-2010, 09:37 PM
harry styles dying.

Kellie
05-11-2010, 09:44 PM
I was 14 and I had an amazing friend that I will never forget from this day on. We went everywhere together, I even took her on holiday to Greece and stuff. Well on the 13th of July, she got run over and broke her neck and her body was badly hurt. I rushed to the hospitial as fast as I could (mum gave me a lift) I ran to the room she was in and sat next to her. She looked in a right mess. It was horrible to see her like that, made me feel sick to see my best friend dying. I held her hand and whisperd in her ear not to let go and to stay strong. I told her she was the best friend I had ever had and that she would make it if she stayed strong, I can not really explain my feelings and emoutions that day, I was just in a mess. One Hour later she passed away. I ran out the hosptial crying my eyes out. From that day on I have never forgot our good times and that I wish she was still with me right now. It is hard without her and I still cry now. Every year on the 13th of July I visit her grave and bring her flowers. :[
Never really spoke about this to anyone on here.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!