PDA

View Full Version : Your words - Ends 7th November

Yupt
31-10-2010, 12:23 PM
http://www.habbox.com/scripts/fontgen2/index.php?text=Your words&style=Lido

This competition is about as simple as it gets, all you have to do is write a small story about the competitions staff (listed below).

Alex3213
Bolt660
ChickenFaces
Dilusionate
Inseriousity.
markypee4
purplejassie
Yupt
But aha! There's a twist! You must incorporate the following details:

One of the staff must be evil
One of the staff must carry a secret about one of the others
There needs to be a relationship between two members of staff
One member of staff needs to dramatically leave
You don't have to use all the staff if you don't want to and you don't need to know their personalities to write your story, just make it up if you don't have a clue who they are! To be honest, I wish I didn't have a clue who these guys were half the time but let's not get into that! The most creative and interesting story wins!

Prize: 1 month VIP + 30 rep

Josh
03-11-2010, 10:42 AM
The sun was shining, the air was fresh, the grass was as green as green can be. As the surrounding areas began to become lighter, the screams of the monsters the night before were a lovely sound for all the inhabitants of Habbox Cave. The day before, all the competitions staff had entered into a weird portal created using the new wired furniture. They had only survived that night due to the quick thinking of Bolt660, who built a small little cave. Now, being in Minecraft would usually be a good thing, but the cheese-loving, Bolt660 knew that post-halloween update; Minecraft was a daunting place.

Alex3213, throwing off the the warning from Bolt660 asked everyone to get some trees explaining they needed to get some shelter for the night. The competion staff agreed and decided to in a group towards the ocean. They did this quickly and on the way they collected some items. Most collected a stack of logs, quite easily to collect after landing in a forest biome and Alex3213 and Inseriousity. grabbed some coal with the help of Bolt660. Upon reaching the ocean, they found a cliff with some coal in it and decided to put up the www.habbox.com/comps flag... obviously Alex3213 volunteered.

Using the wood they had gathered through the day, they started to dig into the side of the cliff... then dug some more and finally, dug some more. After using many and many picks, they stopped to admire what they had done; a 100 block long, 3 block high, 3 blocks across hallway. Bolt660 was so glad, he passed out just due to the fact he had another awesome cave. Meanwhile, the rest of the team were brainstorming in a temporary meeting room.

Dialougue:

Yupt: I think, for the continuation of this department, we create separate quarters where we can work and sleep etc!
Alex3213: You're right. That is a good idea.
ChickenFaces: *Looks towards Yupt.* Maybe we could share quarters. *wink*.
Markypee4: What about our other departments? Should we create rooms for them too for so if they ever get stuck in here, they can set up in here.
Inseriousity.: Despite that idea being good, we need to get back on our feet before even starting to work on other departments. Is that okay?

They all nodded in agreement, even Markypee4 despite plotting something more sinister...

They all started to walk off into the hall to plan out and carve out their new quarters... well except for Marky who started to was plotting something a little bigger.

They worked long into the night, until they were all just finishing up. Markypee4, after working extra hard finished his new building and his quarters, so he could avoid suspicion. Every staff member, excluding Bolt660 (who is perfectly fine with the hall) went and visited eachother's quarters and all was perfectly fine... until Purplejassie had a look at Markypee's. She noticed a few wall inconsistencies; two blocks of wood where smooth stone would usually be. She went and had a look at it, when she heard a noise, a noise of a door shut.

Markypee4: Hello Jess.
PurpleJassie: Mark? What's happening?
Markypee4: Unfortunately for you, you have just stumbled upon one of my deepest secrets.
PurpleJassie: What?
Markypee4: I have rebuilt the HxHD... I will now rule over it and control everything that happens in it.
PurpleJassie: Oh my. That is sexy, I will keep your secret. Maybe we can get together too.
Markypee4: I'll think about about... *wink*.

Jess left the room nervously, not sure whether to go to her room or not... she walked straight to Inseriousity.'s room and told her the whole thing...

Inseriousity.: Oh dear. I'll talk to him and make him leave.
PurpleJassie: Okay. :(

Inseriousity walked down to his room and knocked...

Knock Knock, Markypee?

Knock Knock, Markypee?

Knock Knock, Markypee?

He was no where to be found...

R.I.P. Markypee.

I was planning to write more but I can't be ******. Bye.

giltinux
03-11-2010, 10:49 AM
So this story is about competitions staff.I gonna write little about them.So there is 8 of them.1 of 8 is devil :evil:.Hes name is markypee4 scaring name eh? hes like to do scaring competitions and decorate room black,brown and other dark colors. Inseriousity. and Dilusionate got secret.Eny one dont know it :S but they both are funny :big_grin:.Alex3213 and purplejassie is in love :love3: so nice :). Bolt660 and Yupt are best frends for ever till ever end. They cant live without other and they like to :Ocass14 sometimes... worst think is that that ChickenFaces had to leave them for 3 month because he going to Antarctica to learn penguins how to use habboxforum :D. But him gonna be back then all family will be again together :blue_doub. now they 7 are caring me and other habboxforum users like they family part.They make cool competitions and giveaways.U never be sad with them and always have fun with them :wink_blue

bkps
03-11-2010, 03:59 PM
My story:
This includes the following:
Alex3213
Bolt660
ChickenFaces
Dilusionate
Inseriousity.
markypee4
purplejassie
Yupt

So, purplejassie was in love with markypee, but Mark was in love with Alex3213. So, Jassie and Mark were hanging around one day when Mark finally told Jassie that he loved Alex. Jassie went crazy and started asking questions. She turned around so she wouldn't face Mark. But when she went to face him, he has left. Jassie got really mad and upset, so she went to see Alex for advice. Alex didn't know Mark loved him, and Jassie knew Alex didnt know. So she asked Alex for advice on how to find Mark, and since Alex is an evil doctor, he gave Jassie the wrong directions to where to find Mark. While this went on, Dillusionate had a secret that no-one knew he had. Dillusionate was secretly Markypee in disguise. While Dillusionate poured his heart out to Alex, Yupt interupted because Yupt was dating Alex. ChickenFaces found out that Yupt was dating alex and FREAKED OUT. So Chicken told Illusionate who already knew. Ilusionate started laughing and threw his money up in the air and started singing dynamite. Bolt666 went and picked up all the money that Illusionate threw up and became a billionaire ;D

Cerys
04-11-2010, 05:25 PM
It was morning.
Alex3213 looked to his side and saw Markypee4.
'Good morning babyy' Alex whispered into Marks ear
'Morning handsome' Marky replied.
Mark got up, and got dressed. He was unaware about PurpleJassie stood in the doorway, seeing him nude, watching him get changed. Jassie screamed when she saw the sight of his butt. It was hairy. Soo So hairy. If you gathered everyones hair in the whole world, you wouldn't get as much hair! It also looked like he had some nutella smeared on his butt, but she decided to ignore that. She ran out of the doorway, and down the hall.
Mark looked at Alex, Alex looked at Mark, who still was half naked, and they carried on as usual. Mark had no clue about his butt!

Bolt660 walked down the hallway, and tripped the running Jassie up. She burst into tears, because she is soft. Oh so soft. Bolt did his funky evil laugh, and tea-bagged her head! Jassie laid there on the floor, feeling sick. She puked. Bolt made her drink her own sick, and crunch on the carrots! This made her puke more, and that meant there was more carrot for her to crunch on. Bolt laughed and ran off, his cape following him.

ChickenFaces came up the stairs, and saw Jassie, on the floor, laying in a puddle of sick, tears streaming down her cheeks. Clearly there was something on her mind, perhaps a secret? ChickenFaces asked her what was up, and she told ChickenFaces about Bolt. ChickenFaces got bored, and jumped out of the window.

Dilusionate saw Mark walking out of his room, fully clothed. He asked him if he would like a hug.
'Uh, No thanks. I'm Alex's sexy beast.' Mark said, worriedly.
'ALEX'S...SEXY...BEAST!?!?!?!?!?!? WHATTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!' Dilusionate Screamed 'But..But..But.. THAT'S NOT FAIR!' Dilusionate burst into tears, and ran down the hallway, tripped over Jassie, who was still on the floor, crunching on carrot. He picked her up, and threw her out of the window, and he jumped out too.

Inseriousity. marched up the stairs, pooped off.
'WHAT'S ALL THIS COMMOTION!!!!!!!??????' He spoke, in a angry tone.
Dilusionate appeared out of nowhere, he just 'Popped' up, in a puff of blue smoke!
He looked to his left. <.<
He looked to his right. >.>
With another puff of red smoke, he was gone again. Taking Inseriousity with him.

'Wow... That was weird!' Mark slowly whispered to himself. (1st Sign Of Madness! :O )
Alex walked out of the bedroom, naked.
'Well, I suppose that's just a extremely NORMAL day of Habbox for you!!' (No Sarcasm) Alex shouted in Marks ear, randomly. 'Now, lets go get some food!'

They held hands, and walked off together, a slight skip in their step.

*THIS STORY IS NOT A FAKE. THIS IS REAL.*

:)

Samantha
05-11-2010, 11:25 PM
Bolt660 couldn't believe his luck on Christmas Day, he opened the shiny wrapper to reveal a state-of-the-art Iron! It had steam settings, and a portable strap for ironing on the go - it even came in red - his favourite colour. He was delighted. Alex3213 and Inseriousity. bought him it as a token of good will, they were an item you see, they bought everyone presents that were always from the both of them, it was sweet and thoughtful, remember it's the thought what counts.
However, that Christmas, only Bolt660 was in a celebratory mood as ChickenFaces had decided to pack her bags and leave Competition HQ for good - never to return, Alex3213 and Inseriousity. were sickened with sadness, they couldn't believe it - she was so dedicated to the team. But when you know it's time to go you just have to embrace it, and follow it through.
Also, Purplejassie wasn't in the mood to celebrate as her lover Markypee4 had decided for christmas he would give her a one way ticket to single town, and broke up with her - in front of everyone. No one could believe it - everyone else thought they were solid like a rock - turns out they were wrong. But Purplejassie said she would focus more on competitions that way - it was for the best. And, at least that's what she thought, she thought she could move on and no longer have a worry in the world. But blabber mouth dilusionate had a trick up his sleeve, he hacked Markypee4's msn convos, found out everything there was to know about purplejassie, if the secrets got out, her life would virtually be ruined. She eventually found out about the secrets, she begged Dilusionate not to tell - but as I said - he is blabber mouth Dilusionate. But somehow, purplejassie made him keep quiet - we don't know how she did it, maybe she promised him a pleasurable favour, but she did it - she's a hero.
Overall, that christmas was great in some respect, but bad in another, I hope we will never relive it because quite frankly I couldn't bear it, as Christmas is a time for good will and the giving of gifts, not to leave, or to be blackmailed, or to be heartbroken. This is me, ending this story on a good note, competitions FTW! love Yupt. :D

sophiethenerd
06-11-2010, 10:22 AM
Yupt stared at chickenfaces.He knew that Chickenfaces's favourite food was marmite.If anyone else found out he would not be able to hold his head high.He would keep his secret, his mate could trust him.Inseriousity went up to the group who were all having a picnic."I have to tell you something.I am leaving habbox for good.I know that you know why."Inseriousity said.He walked away.Purple jassie broke into tears.Markypee4 was soon at her side comforting her .It was plain to all that they were going out.
Then Bolt660 stormed between them and sneered at the assembled group."Boo hoo he's left.Oh who even cares!I made him leave!I told him that you all hated him!He hates you now.He is gonna go to another fansite!"
The group all stood up and the hatred on there faces was clear."Of course we like him." Purplejassie yelled.
"We are gonna report you to Sierk and Jin"Fumed Chickenfaces.
"Yeah and we will spread the word of your cruelty so no fansite will have you ever again!"Screamed Yupt.
Bolt660 frowned" Oh, well your all rubbish!All of you!".
He ran away as fast as possible followed by a load of angry Habbox users.
The end!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!