PDA

View Full Version : Cryptic Criminals - Ends 14th November

ChickenFaces
02-11-2010, 11:07 PM
So I was reading the paper the other day, and I realized how many stupid criminals there are nowadays. A man went to the bank and slipped the teller a note demanding an exponentially large amount of money, but was foiled because the bank teller said he couldn't read. Frustrated, the would-be bank robber stormed out.

http://www.habbox.com/scripts/fontgen2/index.php?text=cryptic criminals&style=Habboclub

For this competition, post a story about the stupidest crime that you heard has been committed. It can be anything from bank robberies to parking tickets, but as always be appropriate!

Prize: 10 credits + 10 rep
(kindly donated by Wiizzz)

Conservative,
09-11-2010, 10:38 PM
A guy who got busted for 20 years for driving under the influence went out to celebrate...

And was arrested after for driving under the influence ;)

.:bellybottom:.
10-11-2010, 01:16 AM
Oh my gosh. In grade 8, my teacher had a book about the stupidest crimes around the world! Now, if I could only remember one of them... LOL.

OOO! Okay, so a 19 year old thought that wearing clothes, while robbing a bank, would help the police catch him, because they could just describe the clothes he was wearing. So what he ended up doing was he robbed the bank naked. BUT his "distinctive" clothing attracted enough police to take him into custody and eventually charge him for theft.

LOL. Oh yeah, 'cause robbing naked wouldn't be easy for the police to catch you. ahahahaha. :P

bkps
10-11-2010, 08:04 AM
A man who tried to leave Walmart without paying for his sandwich.

The 27-year-old man was spotted by employees trying to walk out of the store with a turkey and provolone cheese sandwich, according to the Notice to Appear.

MultiKaching
10-11-2010, 04:35 PM
Dennis Jacob was detained and searched in front of a high school after his suspicious behavior got the attention of a police officer. Dennis, a 17-year-old drop-out, did his best to talk his way out of the situation, but when the officer found an ounce of marijuana divided into several smaller bags it was obvious that Dennis had been dealing the drug in a school zone, Dennis then replies with one of the stupidest things a drug dealer can say: "That stuff is not mine. I'm selling it!"

Gina
10-11-2010, 05:55 PM
Ive got a few

1. The funniest I've heard was this: a man tried too rob a fast food store. He told the cashier to open the register. The cashier said he can't without a purchase. The robber asked for a burger. The cashier said it's breakfast now. The robber didn't want what they had fror breakfast, so he drooped his head, put away his gun, and left poor and hungry.

2., someone got a lot of money from the teller and an employee chased him out and down the street and into a restaurant, where the burglar ran into the washroom, later the find out that the police where having a party and there were at least 30 police officers in the restaurant....true story.

3. Ive heard this story from somewhere, from newspapers or something and this man who was a burglar snd he went to this house and he went into it and put on hs facebook, it took the stuff and left, the next day the police came, but the man left his face book up :P

sophiethenerd
10-11-2010, 07:26 PM
A man robbed a bank.He then got changed into different clothes in front of the bank staff and ran off!The staff supplied the police with a full description and he was found.DOh!

Mathew
13-11-2010, 12:02 AM
Couple of American chaps thinking it's smart to have a piss, on the motorway, with a Google street car present. Great work!

http://cdn.edu-search.com/uploads/urinating2.jpg

Cerys
13-11-2010, 11:49 AM
1) A man faces burglary charges after allegedly breaking into a home and hiding in the attic...

2) Two suspects face multiple charges after North Carolina police said they left a note thanking the homeowners for the $5,000 worth of electronics gear and food they stole.

3) An armed raider was branded Britain's thickest robber yesterday after pulling off his disguise in front of a security camera.

4) A Berwick, Maine, man turned himself into police Friday afternoon on a simple assault warrant alleging that he threw a sandwich at a deli clerk last weekend.

5) A Uniontown man Wednesday called police because what he believed was marijuana that he bought on the street tasted "nasty."

6) A woman walked into a bank yesterday and presented a $10,000 bill. The staff at a Massachusetts bank just wasn't buying it.

7) Boston officer Lt. Rick Santangelo said yesterday that the woman, whose name has not been released, admitted tossing doggie dung at the driver because she believed he was speeding.

8) A 27-year-old man has been arrested, after police say he robbed a bank then called a taxi.

This one is just a picture, but... LOL!

Some people are just soo stupid xD

http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/8126/bravebutstupidguy.jpg

Bryce
13-11-2010, 10:28 PM
Umm well in America I heard about this, It was a young guy. He tried to hold up a corner store. He told the employee to open the register and he took all the cash. Tried to kill the employee but it didn't fire. And guess what he did, Turned the gun around looked down the barrel and "accidently" pulled the trigger. I wish I could find the story it was in 2006 I think haha.

DJRuairidh
14-11-2010, 12:46 AM
My mate got arrested and was in prison for 72 hours for stealing skittles from a small corner shop. How random is that?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!