PDA

View Full Version : Sports, Posters and Flag Values

Exelglug
10-08-2005, 10:01 AM
Some of these rares should go down as they seem to be getting more common, But heres some Values.

BasketBall Trophy : 0.9 CS = 58 RD - increased by 0.2 CS/12 RD - The BasketBall Trophy has not been appearing as much as it has been for the last few months and has not been offered for trade much. It can be found im some sports rooms which are used for playing habbo football and other things. This Furni was reasonably easy to value but there was a posibility of valuing it to 0.8. It was Tricky to comvert it into RD but compared to other Values, it seemed accurate.
Scoreboard : 10 RD - Decreased by 1 RD - The scoreboard is slowly increasing its popularity. We see this furni in most games rooms and is being traded often and even new habbos create brand new games using them. This Furni was easy to value although i could of decreased it further. Compared To other values, it shows that its slightly more common.
Hockey Set : 2 CS - increased by 0.3 CS - The Hockey set is tricky to value as we see people trading them seperately. The Hockey set doesnt appear in hardly any rooms and is therefore becoming rarer. I might of pushed this value up too far and it could be slightly lower. Compared to other values, it shows a big increase of rarity.

I will update on these values when needed. Thank You :)

NekkLe
10-08-2005, 11:31 AM
Hi Exelglug :)

Thanks for sending in your values, we hope to see more from you.

The values you posted down are of a good level, your comments help to show your knowledge about rares, which is good :p

Thanks for your values.

NekkLe
Rare Value Reporter.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!