PDA

View Full Version : Liverpool 3 - 1 Napoli

Conservative,
04-11-2010, 10:41 PM
Gg Napoli they played well and for the first half we were rubbish and they deserved to be in front but 2nd half showed what we're capable of

This trophy is in the bag.

Richie
04-11-2010, 11:28 PM
was ****e at the start but epic after about 85mins

Conservative,
05-11-2010, 07:37 AM
I didn't watch all of it but gerrards hat trick was amazing lol.

FlyingJesus
05-11-2010, 08:44 AM
Lavezzi was FIRE for Napoli, great player and I think Liverpool both did well and were lucky not to concede any more, by the way how good was that headed through ball for his goal? :P lovesit

Wouldn't say Gerrard's hattrick was "amazing" haha, a dodgy bounce and a penalty for his deuce but yeah the last goal was precision finishing, just a shame it didn't have some sort of super buildup play to set it up or it would have looked even better. Good game overall for both teams I think, just some reallllllly sloppy defending from Napoli in the 2nd half, all 3 goals could have been quite easily avoided if they were making better decisions at the back

iRaaave.
05-11-2010, 10:28 AM
Well done to Gerrard for the hatrick :L

-Heart
05-11-2010, 03:21 PM
This trophy is in the bag.
:L :L :L

Zak
05-11-2010, 03:26 PM
my mate told me that they were down 1-0 then gerrard came on and scored a hat-trick

also Liverpool had a penalty? he said that Liverpool's attacker kicked the defender in the nuts, but got a penalty as it was seen as obstruction? :P

Describe
05-11-2010, 04:38 PM
Your comment about the trophy being in the bag couldn't be further from the truth.

Picking up on what FlyingJesus said, Gerard's hattrick wasn't exactly brilliant. It wasn't on par with Gareth Bales hattrick and Bales came against a tougher opponent.

Conservative,
05-11-2010, 05:41 PM
Fair enough Bales' hat trick was better lol.

But Liverpool should win this or it just makes us look bad :|

Arron
05-11-2010, 05:52 PM
your getting relegated*

not winning a cup

The trophy isnt going to Anfield, i can assure you that.

Conservative,
05-11-2010, 06:25 PM
your getting relegated*

not winning a cup

The trophy isnt going to Anfield, i can assure you that.

Please provide sufficient evidence.

And I'm not talking about the premiership I'm talking about the europa league.

FlyingJesus
05-11-2010, 07:19 PM
Liverpool should win this or it just makes us look bad :|

Gonna be honest I don't think losing out on the prestigious Division 1 of Europe trophy is what's gonna give Liverpool a bad image this season

Yupt
05-11-2010, 08:14 PM
Juventus IMO are fsvrioutes, and that's coming from a city fan.

Bun
05-11-2010, 10:43 PM
i really couldn't imagine how bad liverpool would be without the quality and work ethic of stevie g. i love the guy but it cost my my accumulator :@

Conservative,
05-11-2010, 11:16 PM
i really couldn't imagine how bad liverpool would be without the quality and work ethic of stevie g. i love the guy but it cost my my accumulator :@

In some ways, I agree. If we sold Stevie G, we wouldn't be the same team. His quality and his determination as well as his devotion and loyalty to the team are something all players should take note of. However, if he were to leave, although it would be hard, I think there are some players who could replace him, although you can never fully replace a player as they are all unique.

Bun
05-11-2010, 11:33 PM
In some ways, I agree. If we sold Stevie G, we wouldn't be the same team. His quality and his determination as well as his devotion and loyalty to the team are something all players should take note of. However, if he were to leave, although it would be hard, I think there are some players who could replace him, although you can never fully replace a player as they are all unique.

replace steven gerrard? nobody could replace gerrards' determination and love for liverpool (even england when he fancies it), well maybe carragher but i wouldn't like him taking my penalties.. :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!