PDA

View Full Version : Embarrassing Holiday - Ends 17th November

Inseriousity.
08-11-2010, 07:29 PM
http://www.habbofansite.net/fontgen/index.php?text=Embarrassing Holiday&style=11

There's probably been a thousand competitions that ask you about your most embarrassing moment in your life although this one has a little twist... you have to tell me about an embarrassing moment on a holiday you've had. There's a well known saying 'What happens in... stays in ' but that's not the case here!

You may be wondering how I came up with this weird twist. Well, Alex3213, the Assistant Competitions Manager, recently went to Spain and before he was due to come home, he got trapped in a toilet, was screaming for 25 minutes for someone to let him out and then had to try and speak Spanish to the Spanish men that heard his screaming. The thought of it is still making me laugh and I just wanted a competition where I could share this story [I](please all PM Alex3213 with a haha you got stuck in the toilet - even better if you do it in Spanish). Good luck!

Prize: 15 credits + 15 rep
[I](kindly donated by Wiizzz)

Conservative,
12-11-2010, 11:04 PM
Well...I was in France, and I was going down the mega long slide. I was racing my brother down the other slide, and decided to push, but as I said, my trunks got caught, and ripped....off.

So I was going down the slide naked. I landed with a load of 7 year olds staring at me, and some fit girls >;[

I swam as fast as I could to my mum and wrapped my towel around me as soon as possible, but for the rest of the week people saw me and sniggered :(

Jordan
12-11-2010, 11:10 PM
My first holiday abroad...

Big blue slide, amazing pool. Me "Omg, goes down the slide"...

So I go down the slide, so fast my swimming trunks ripped all the way down the side. So im in the pool trying to get out so secretly no-one knows what has happened. I then grab a towel and run in to my appartment, whilst my mother goes to buy some more trunks for me. (A)

Bryce
13-11-2010, 07:53 AM
Ugh, When my family went to Queensland we were part of a tour group for people coming to Australia. (even tho we lived in W.A) We took the dog.. And when we were looking at something in a museum we looked outside and our dog decided to have a pee on a sort of caridge chained to the front of the museum. And people can actually sit in there.. We quickly went back to the hotel. And let me say my dog had a lot to drink prior to that car drive haha

StripedTiger
13-11-2010, 02:35 PM
LOL ! omg my most embarrissing holiday memory?

here goes ;[

I was 'swimming' in one of the pools when i went to spain one time. 'swimming' because it was more like a half drowning doggy paddle and my feet were firmly on the bottom of the pool :P But anyway! I doggie paddled to the edge of the pool, pulled myself out and sat on the site of the pool. When i looked, my 2 sisters were wetting themselves laughing, tears running down their face and my younger one was holding onto my older for support since she was laughing so much! I says "what you laughing at" and my older sister pointed at me when i looked down, my bikini top has got twisted somehow and i had a boob hanging out ! it seemed that it was more than my sisters that had noticed too ;[

Gina
13-11-2010, 03:12 PM
I was in spain and it was really hot, then I walked on the stone and it burnt and then i ogt an ice cream and dropped in on the floor for me to stand on it to make my feet cool, but it was too cold so I did this wierd dance and they put me on facebook :(

Hiro
13-11-2010, 04:14 PM
I once sleep walked around the hotel grounds in nothing but my boxers for 3 hours.

Deak
13-11-2010, 09:00 PM
I was in Ibiza in my hotel room... my dad had gone out so I was singing in the bathroom to myself ... I then came out of the bathroom to see that the maid was in and listening to me

:o how embarrassing was that!

Addresses
13-11-2010, 09:34 PM
I was in California i was in the club singing and the owner of the park was the and he turned the lights and it scared me then i fell of the stage with the mic and my brother was recording me. Then i had to pay £275 for a new mic.
Then later that day me and my brother were going to the club and he gave the tape to the owner and as i sat down with my drink i had the spotlight on me and the tape was playing on a 72 ich plasme TV and then they all looked at me so i left with my brother and every day the was saying "Oh come on sing for us!" and i was singing S Club 7 and that was embarrassing but that was just the start.

Samantha
13-11-2010, 09:44 PM
Recently in October I was in Blackpool and on this one particular day it was raining. Anyway, me and my Sister went one way, my Mum and Dad the other, and we would meet up later. Finally me and my Sister ended up in the Happy Dayz amusement arcade, and soon we had no money left, so we rung our parents, they were all the way up town so they would be a while. Eventually they got there, and we were just stood talking to them, and as it was they had been to Primark, so they had a primark bag. As I said we were just stood talking when suddenly the primark bag broke (as it was soaked) and all the content went all over the floor, in front of a crowded arcade.

We will never let my Dad live it down. But it was embarrassing for all of us.

Cerys
14-11-2010, 12:02 PM
So... I met this person on holiday, he was soo cute. xD

We were playing that dunking game where you push the person under water and bring them back up + push them under again constantly. I lost all my breath, and I think I fainted or something because the next thing I could remember was waking up in his hotel room with his mum staring at me :S
I was sooo embarrassed!

:.JessLiu.:
15-11-2010, 11:23 AM
I was in the shower and someone forgot to knock and they just opened the door and I was in full view... (I think you can guess what happens next)

Eoin247
15-11-2010, 04:33 PM
Really needed to go to the toilet after a REALLY long car journey.

I ran to the toilets, rushed in and opened a cube and went for a piss...

....then suddenly realised theres a man on the toilet.

Lucky i was real young. But yeah i feel sorry for the dude more than embarrased at this stage but i was burning back then.

xBlack...Heartx
16-11-2010, 02:23 PM
My Embarassing Holiday:

Me and My Mom walked the West Highland way in the summer for Charity. For Diabetes, So We walked 103 Miles just for My little Brother (Ben) Because he was Diabetic. So we walked like 20 miles every day! I was in pain ...Literally. The Last day of the west Highland way was walking from somewhere to Fort William... 23 Miles so We managed it, But we were Exhausted. So we arrived at the Hotel and sat down and ordered dinner. Me and My Best Friend Melissa walked with me. When we stopped in Tyndrum, We bought Head covers, So I wrapped it around my eyes so I couldnt See, so I started dancing with My arms, I shouted 'Melissa? Can you see me?' I was Dancing like CRAZY, then My mom thought It was HILARIOUS to walk away from the table and run to the bathroom, Melissa thought It was a great idea so she went Along. I kept Dancing I still Couldnt see, so I lifted My head cover and everyone was gone, and the People on the different Tables looked at me saying 'What you doin'?' And I just Laughed. My mum quitley Tiptoed back.
I was so embarassed!!

MultiKaching
16-11-2010, 02:23 PM
One christmas, at our family gathering, we children would pick out one present from a pile of presents. Well, it was my turn to pick one out, I did, and in front of everyone I excitedly opened it... to discover it was pink girl's underwear.

That was my single most embarrassing holiday moment ever.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!