PDA

View Full Version : Haye v Harrison

StefanWolves
13-11-2010, 07:38 PM
Predictions?

I'm saying Haye within 3. Mark my words. It's on Sky Box Office HD and also Sky 3D.

Anyone staying up for the Pacquaio fight at about 3am tonight on Sky Sports 1HD?

Deak
13-11-2010, 08:06 PM
I predict 4th round Haye wins. I'm going to watch on Internet - know a few free sites showing it (not posing because its not allowed :P)

Not watching up to watch Pacquai fight though!

Deak
13-11-2010, 09:48 PM
Not long to go now, got my free site on who's showing the fight and its good quality too :)

C'mon Haye!

Deak
13-11-2010, 10:27 PM
Glad i didn't pay £15 for that!

Harrison never threw a punch!

Super David Haye

Conservative,
13-11-2010, 10:29 PM
I don't care about boxing but I think Haye will win.

Mathew
13-11-2010, 10:29 PM
Let's be honest, there was only really going to be one winner, wasn't there? :P

Deak
13-11-2010, 10:35 PM
I don't care about boxing but I think Haye will win.

lol was over 5 mins before you posted this :P

Let's be honest, there was only really going to be one winner, wasn't there? :P

Yes i agree

Conservative,
13-11-2010, 10:37 PM
lol was over 5 mins before you posted this :P

Yes i agree

Oh ok didn't realise :L! I just saw it was live on BBC news so yeah. Anyway it was kinda obvious ;P

Deak
13-11-2010, 10:42 PM
Haye v one of the Klitschko brothers next year?

Haye says he'll get it happening!

Now that will be a fight and a half!

Richie
14-11-2010, 03:15 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zn3-A0vERCE

StefanWolves
14-11-2010, 11:35 AM
Told u within 3

Deak
14-11-2010, 11:46 AM
Told u within 3

Did you hear what Haye said afterwords about lots of his family and friends putting money on the 3rd round?!

Well at they won some money now too and you were right with your prediction!

luce
14-11-2010, 12:16 PM
i went on twitter last night and everyone was complaining about the worst fight they had ever seen or something? why was it so bad?

StefanWolves
14-11-2010, 12:36 PM
it wasnt bad, its just that harrison was shocking. and yea he bet on himself to knock harrison out in the 3rd, so thats what he did. fair play. lol

Deak
14-11-2010, 01:28 PM
i went on twitter last night and everyone was complaining about the worst fight they had ever seen or something? why was it so bad?

First round - nothing happened
Second round - very little happened
Third Round - Harrison did little, Haye was only one trying to box & eventually knocked him down

it wasnt bad, its just that harrison was shocking. and yea he bet on himself to knock harrison out in the 3rd, so thats what he did. fair play. lol

Not a bad thing to do really backing yourself to win ... win some money and continue to be World champ!

Soy
14-11-2010, 02:47 PM
so glad i saw it at pub

** paying 15 for a 3 round fight

Bun
16-11-2010, 11:22 AM
so glad i saw it at pub

same as this

Minstrels
16-11-2010, 11:27 AM
Never really understood those comments, surely you pay to see a boxer win and if they do so then you're happy regardless of the amount you paid?

Conservative,
16-11-2010, 11:29 AM
Never really understood those comments, surely you pay to see a boxer win and if they do so then you're happy regardless of the amount you paid?

I think they're saying £15 for a fight that didn't last long and was - to be fair - very one sided is a rip off.

Minstrels
16-11-2010, 11:32 AM
I think they're saying £15 for a fight that didn't last long and was - to be fair - very one sided is a rip off.
However you pay to watch that boxer win, if he dominates it then that's great? You're not getting just one fight either, fair enough you pay to watch Haye win but you also get the undercards.

StefanWolves
16-11-2010, 12:08 PM
i agree, there wrre some gd fights on the undercard. this video just proves it was a fix so they could both make millions from the TV money:

watch when haye says 'NOW' and nods.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73dq6SdbICI&sns=em

StefanWolves
16-11-2010, 12:08 PM
i agree, there wrre some gd fights on the undercard. this video just proves it was a fix so they could both make millions from the TV money:

StefanWolves
16-11-2010, 12:12 PM

StefanWolves
16-11-2010, 12:12 PM

StefanWolves
16-11-2010, 12:13 PM

---------- Post added 16-11-2010 at 12:13 PM ----------

WOW MAJOR FORUM LAG???

Minstrels
16-11-2010, 12:19 PM
I've heard of third time lucky but fifth? :L :L :L :L :L

StefanWolves
16-11-2010, 12:37 PM
LOL, it didnt even show up that it posted, so i gave up. i came back a few mins later and it posted like 5 times.

anyway yea, blatant fix. they used to be BEST friends to.

-Heart
16-11-2010, 04:53 PM
I'm in no way surprised. At all. Harrison's career has been, as Sky put it, "desperately disappointing" and finally it's been put to rest. David Haye is just a machine, he comes out and talks the talk, and almost every time he backs it up. He's getting better and better with each fight and I can't wait to see him go up against one of, or both of the Klitschko Brothers.

As for the fight, Harrison was once again extremely disappointing. The first two rounds were dull, but in the third David came out and absolutely dominated, "A-Force" had no answer. For a southpaw, it was very disappointing not to see Audley throw that left hook or get more punches in, but it wasn't surprising. He said it was his "night of destiny", but it turned out to be same old same old.

StefanWolves
16-11-2010, 05:35 PM
Too bad Haye is retiring next October.

I'm in no way surprised. At all. Harrison's career has been, as Sky put it, "desperately disappointing" and finally it's been put to rest. David Haye is just a machine, he comes out and talks the talk, and almost every time he backs it up. He's getting better and better with each fight and I can't wait to see him go up against one of, or both of the Klitschko Brothers.

As for the fight, Harrison was once again extremely disappointing. The first two rounds were dull, but in the third David came out and absolutely dominated, "A-Force" had no answer. For a southpaw, it was very disappointing not to see Audley throw that left hook or get more punches in, but it wasn't surprising. He said it was his "night of destiny", but it turned out to be same old same old.

Apple
16-11-2010, 09:28 PM
so glad i saw it at pub

Not assed if it's 1 round or 10 rounds as long as it's a good fight. This was just 3 rounds bored ****-less.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!