PDA

View Full Version : Limiting Activity.

Samantha
14-11-2010, 03:26 PM
From now on I doubt I will be on Habbox as much as previously, as I have a job on another fansite I feel it is my duty to become more active on that than on here.
I will pop on quite a bit but I doubt I will post as much as before. As I don't really know if I will ever come back fully I may as well say goodbye to some people who have been really good to me these past couple of years.

Robbie G ~ never really remember your Habbo name but you obviously know who you are. I will always continue to speak to you no matter what happens - even you said that. Although we have only spoke for approximately a week it has been really good. Despite the fact people keep assuming that we are dating and we aren't - we are friends and friends we shall stay. I love our conversations, they are really great, fantastic, every good word in the entire world to be honest. Don't worry, I'll still answer Visitor Messages from you.
Jordesh ~ you really are one of the greatest people I have ever met, I will never forget you sucking upto Lost_witness that day, saying you love Habbo; don't worry I still have the screenie to prove that. All I'm trying to say, you are always with me, when I'm feeling down you can always comfort me, during HxSS 09 in that event you didn't care what people were saying about you, you just wanted to make sure I was ok. I know I will probably never repay you but I'm glad I have had the chance to be your friend and also work along side you whether it was you being the manager or me.
Dilusionate, Jamii., PurpleJassie, HotelUser, Shar, ~ Thought I may as well do all you 5 together as at one point we really drove into deep hatred and always had differences. They were always my fault, I will admit that, but no doubt we eventually rose above it and most of us are quite good friends now, despite two of you. I remember Phil, you, like Jordesh, were always there for me, always listened and didn't care how bored you grew because of me, you always offered a shoulder to cry on and it meant a lot to me. purplejassie, we had some good times, when we were super close, HM - that was amazing, too bad it died with our closeness, I remember when you said you were leaving - that hurt and I told you, but miraculously, you seemed to stay and although we don't talk regularily anymore, it was a good experience. David and Shar, I have said sorry quite a few times before but this is different, despite not talking to David anymore, last year was a fun experience and it made me open my eyes so much, I am glad I got to spend an ounce of my time talking to you it really meant a lot. And finally Shar, we have been talking these past couple of days and I will come on the forum just to speak about your endless shopping needs if I have to. i was quite rude and abrupt to you and I regret ever doing that, and hurting quite a lot of things.
J25T, Bolt660, Alex3213 ~ Really, Alex shouldn't have been placed in this category as I have known him a lot longer and grew quite close, but you three have been friends with me for ages, and we did grow quite close. Whether it was about irons, or grabbers or ginger hair you were always there ~ like my rhyme?
Off the top of my head I can't really think of any others that I will talk about in great detail so I may as well list some people I know I will miss, if I could never speak to them again - but I will leave my msn below incase you ever wish to speak.

Gina - Yuxin
Charlotte - Rokgalisevil
Buttons
Eoin247
Inseriousity.
powpow
Orangeesh
Chippiewill
Wiiizzz

There probably is more but i cba to list them.

Anyway, I will talk later. And hopefully I will enter some competitions and pop into the help desk time to time, however, I know I probably can't stay away at this moment in time so I will probably return at Christmas.

Msn: [email protected]

Eoin247
14-11-2010, 03:31 PM
Aww :(

Bye for now Samanfa, nice knowing you for the past few weeks. :)

What fansite you working at btw?

Samantha
14-11-2010, 03:32 PM
Since writing this, I have really forgot to add some people.
if you know we have had some good times then count yourself as part of this thread. Sorry for missing you out.

And Ive left you a visitor message with fansite. :).

wiktoria
14-11-2010, 03:36 PM
Bye Samanfa :P

Samantha
14-11-2010, 03:36 PM
Bye Wiktoriah ;D least I can keep socializing with you. :)

Jamesy
14-11-2010, 03:38 PM
Bye Samatha! We never always saw eye-to-eye but I have no ill feelings towards you :)

Samantha
14-11-2010, 03:39 PM
Bye Samatha! We never always saw eye-to-eye but I have no ill feelings towards you :)

You're alright sometimes. I just prefer Sarah, just have to say it :).
I like your hair though, so it's all good.

Sharon
14-11-2010, 04:33 PM
BYE SAMANTHA I WILL MISS YOU!

COME BACK SOME DAY OR SOMETHING XXX

ps. wheres my shout out

sammy
14-11-2010, 04:35 PM
oh dear, bye!! :(

Shar
14-11-2010, 05:13 PM
Aww Sam, I'm not one to hold grudges to be honest, all is cool. :)
I bought some hot boots today :D
good to know I can still talk to you about me being a shopaholic xD

hope you still stick around x

Conservative,
14-11-2010, 05:14 PM
:( Bye Samantha <33 Still talking on msn yh ;] love you :) xo

iRaaave.
14-11-2010, 06:30 PM
awwww bye samanfa :(

Samantha
14-11-2010, 06:41 PM
awwww bye samanfa :(

Ah I will not forget you lol! You seem to be on every fansite going anyway.

yeah I;; keep talking robbie love you xx
lol, boots ftw shar x

byeeee sammm xx
And ill talk to u sharrrooon

Alex3213
14-11-2010, 06:47 PM
See you around Sam, p.s. green team ftw :)

Jessie
14-11-2010, 06:49 PM
Bye Sam (: HM (H)

Jordan
14-11-2010, 06:57 PM
Oh sammmmmm, Hope to see you around still, I know that we have eachother on MSN somewhere.

Martin
14-11-2010, 07:09 PM
Awww, see ya around Sam! Good luck with the other fansite! :D Will miss ya! x

Samantha
14-11-2010, 07:11 PM
I jsut got Event staff of the week on other fansite LOl. woop.

Awww greeen team <3
HMMMMMM :D
Ironman <3

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!