PDA

View Full Version : Habbox Clown - Ends 26th November

Inseriousity.
21-11-2010, 03:10 PM
http://www.habbofansite.net/fontgen/index.php?text=Habbox Clown&style=1

Not sure if this was the case for you but in our school, we used to have the class clowns. The people you could guarantee would get up to all sorts of mischief but were really funny rather than irritating. For this competition, you have the chance of being labelled the Habbox Clown. All you have to do is post the funniest joke you can think of. It can something made up or a joke that already exists. There's just one rule: it has to be funny... oh and obey the forum rules too... so that's loads of rules that they have to follow really! Good luck anyway!

Prize: 10 credits + 10 rep
(kindly donated by Wiizzz)

Mr-Trainor
21-11-2010, 11:02 PM
Why don't aliens eat clowns?
..because they taste funny!

Conservative,
21-11-2010, 11:41 PM
The labour party. Ahahahahahaha.

jatl8
22-11-2010, 12:01 AM
Here is one, its kinda long, but here it is:

A woman gets on a bus with her baby. The bus driver says: “That’s the ugliest baby that I’ve ever seen. Ugh!” The woman goes to the rear of the bus and sits down, fuming. She says to a man next to her: “The driver just insulted me!” The man says: “You go right up there and tell him off – go ahead, I’ll hold your monkey for you.”

XD If I win my username is richthanyou thanks!

Josh
22-11-2010, 01:49 AM
Competition prizes when they run out of Rozi and my credits. :) Jk

Eoin247
22-11-2010, 10:17 AM
This is one of my favourites.

A couple of New Jersey hunters are out in the woods when one of them falls to the ground. He doesn’t seem to be breathing, his eyes are rolled back in his head.

The other guy whips out his cell phone and calls the emergency services. He gasps to the operator: “My friend is dead! What can I do?”

The operator, in a calm, soothing voice, says: “Just take it easy. I can help. First, let’s make sure he’s dead.”

There is a silence, then a shot is heard. The guy’s voice comes back on the line. He says: “Okay, now what?”

karter
22-11-2010, 10:40 AM
Sherlock Holmes and Dr Watson go on a camping trip. After a good dinner and a bottle of wine, they retire for the night, and go to sleep.

Some hours later, Holmes wakes up and nudges his faithful friend. “Watson, look up at the sky and tell me what you see.”

“I see millions and millions of stars, Holmes” replies Watson.

“And what do you deduce from that?”

Watson ponders for a minute. “Well,

Astronomically, it tells me that there are millions of galaxies and potentially billions of planets.

Astrologically, I observe that Saturn is in Leo.

Horologically, I deduce that the time is approximately a quarter past three.

Meteorologically, I suspect that we will have a beautiful day tomorrow.

Theologically, I can see that God is all powerful, and that we are a small and insignificant part of the universe.
But what does it tell you, Holmes?”

Holmes is silent for a moment.

“Watson, you idiot!” he says. “Someone has stolen our tent!”

ancientlamb
22-11-2010, 11:30 AM
Loool, Omg.

Joke Title: 0 , 200 in 6 seconds.

Bob was in trouble. He forgot his wedding anniversary. His wife was
really pissed.

She told him "Tomorrow morning, I expect to find a gift in the
driveway that goes from 0 to 200 in 6 seconds AND IT BETTER BE THERE !!"

The next morning he got up early and left for work. When his wife woke
up, she looked out the window and sure enough there was a box
gift-wrapped in the middle of the driveway.

Confused, the wife put on her robe and ran out to the driveway, brought
the box back in the house.

She opened it and found a brand new bathroom scale.

Bob has been missing since Friday.

Andii
22-11-2010, 01:27 PM
2 sausages were sitting in a pan.

1 sausage says oo its getting hot in here

the other sausage says ooo a talking sausage

MultiKaching
22-11-2010, 02:46 PM
The CIA had an opening for an assassin. After all of the background checks, interviews, and tests were done there were three finalists — two men and one woman. For the final test, the CIA agents took one of the men to a large metal door and handed him a gun. "We must know that you will follow your instructions, no matter what the circumstances. Inside this room you will find your wife sitting in a chair. You have to kill her."

The first man said, "You can't be serious. I could never shoot my wife." The agent replies, "Then you're not the right man for this job."

The second man was given the same instructions. He took the gun and went into the room. All was quiet for about five minutes. Then the agent came outwith tears in his eyes. "I tried, but I can't kill my wife." The agent replies, "You don't have what it takes. Take your wife and go home."

Finally, it was the woman's turn. Only she was told to kill her husband. She took the gun and went into the room. Shots were heard, one shot after another. They heard screaming, crashing, banging on the walls. After a few minutes, all was quiet. The door opened slowly and there stood the woman. She wiped the sweat from her brow and said, "You guys didn't tell me the gun was loaded with blanks. I had to beat him to death with the chair!"

Cyberkid15
22-11-2010, 04:02 PM
What did one ear wig say to the other ear wig while falling of a tree?

Ear-wig-o, Ear-wig-o, Ear-wig-o
(Here we go) (Here we go) (Here we go)

:.JessLiu.:
23-11-2010, 05:49 AM
A 70-year-old man goes to the doctor's for a physical.

The doctor runs some tests and says to the man, "Well, everything seems to be in top condition physically, but what about mentally? How is your connection with God?"

And the man says, "Oh me and God? We're tight. We have a real bond, he's good to me. Every night when I have to get up to go to the bathroom, he turns on the light for me, and then, when I leave, he turns it back off."

Well, upon hearing this the doctor was astonished.

He called the man's wife and said, "I'd like to speak to you about your husband's connection with God. He claims that every night when he needs to use the restroom, God turns on the light for him and turns it off for him again when he leaves. Is this true?"

And she says, "That idiot, he's been peeing in the refrigerator!"

Also i have some other funny jokes but it is not part of the comp it is just to make you laugh!!=]

Doctor: Well, I have good news and bad news.

Patient: Go with the good news first.

Doctor: You have 24 hours to live.

Patient: What?! How about the bad news?

Doctor: I forgot to call you yesterday.

A married couple went to he hospital to have their baby delivered. Upon their arrival, the doctor said he had invented a new machine that would transfer a portion of the mother's labour pain to the father.

He asked if they were willing to try it out. They were both very much in favour of it. The doctor set the pain transfer dial to 10% for starters, explaining that even 10% was probably more pain than the father had ever experienced before.

But as the labour progressed, the husband felt fine and asked the doctor to go ahead and bump it up a notch. The doctor then adjusted the machine to 20% pain transfer. The husband was still feeling fine.

The doctor checked the husband's blood pressure and was amazed at how well he was doing. At this point they decided to try for 50%.

The husband continued to feel quite well. Since it was obviously helping out his wife considerably, the husband encouraged the doctor to transfer ALL the pain to him.

The wife delivered a healthy baby with virtually no pain.

She and her husband were ecstatic.

When they got home, the mailman was lying dead on their porch.

tylermunjkt
23-11-2010, 05:08 PM
A Events Person hosts an event and someone walks in saying " Hey! You, this event is for real! " the event person was like " WOAH! Slow down dude It is offical and will start at christmas." so the Random person says " OKAY! I will slow down... AND Wait for christmas." the events guy just stood there, waiting untill the random guy finished his slow walk to the seats...

giltinux
23-11-2010, 06:24 PM
How does Michael Jackson pick his nose?
From a catalogue. :D

Fillant
23-11-2010, 06:51 PM
What Do you get when you throw a piano down a mineshaft?

Flat Minor.

x]

:DBeth:D
23-11-2010, 08:30 PM
There were 3 couples in a restaurant
The one man said to his wife; pass me the sugar, Sugar
The second goes; Pass me the honey, Honey
And the third man says; Pass me the milk you cow

xD

Fustraton
25-11-2010, 07:23 AM
What is the difference between a water bottle and puberty?
Justin bieber has been hit by a water bottle.

Jane-Doe44
25-11-2010, 09:10 AM
A teenager who lives with her grandma can't find her drugs, so she goes to her grandma and asks
"Grandma, have you seen my pills labled LSD"

"F**K YOUR PILLS, HAVE YOU SEEN THE DRAGONS IN THE KITCHEN????"

I had to cut down the swearing but I still think it's funny.
:dance::D

Snedbrook
26-11-2010, 11:37 AM
What did was six afraid of seven?
Cause seven eight nine. ;]
hahaha an oldie but a goodie :)

Txyla
26-11-2010, 04:21 PM
Two snowmans said to another snowman, do you smell carrots?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!