PDA

View Full Version : Weekend Games

-Heart
03-12-2010, 03:32 PM
Who's your team got?

After last week's stunning comeback against Sunderland, morale will certainly be high within the squad. Blackburn will, I would of thought, be extremely low on confidence after their 7-1 spanking last week, so this game is a good opportunity to get another win under our belts and start building momentum as we come into December, where we have some very winnable games.

Looking for a first away win this season, I'll say 3-2 Wolves. Keep the faith - UTW.

Conservative,
03-12-2010, 03:33 PM
Aston Villa. 3-1 Liverpool I'll say.

Deak
03-12-2010, 03:35 PM
Sorry beat you to it :P

http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=677275

-Heart
03-12-2010, 03:50 PM
Sorry beat you to it :P

http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=677275
That thread's about whether or not games have been called off. This thread is to say who's playing who.

T@R
03-12-2010, 04:05 PM
That thread's about whether or not games have been called off. This thread is to say who's playing who.
+1

Home to Palace, need to start picking up more points at home, but Palace have gotten a few decent results lately, so we'll need to get an early goal to halt their momentum. MOT <3

Deak
03-12-2010, 04:09 PM
Ok I'll go along with it then, but i just thought that they were both on the same topic (which they are) and all i was saying was who have you got this weekend and is your match on...

but anyway... was supposed to be Reading at home

StefanWolves
03-12-2010, 06:19 PM
Blackburn. Jones is out injured so it's going to be interesting to see who we start in midfield... I think because of this McCarthy will start 4-4-2:

Hennessy

Zubar --- Berra --- Stearman --- Ward/Elekobi

Foley --- Mancienne --- Milijas --- Jarvis

Doyle --- Ebanks/Fletcher

I don't see how he will be able to play the preferred 4-5-1 formation, we have far to many midfield injuries for that.

-Heart
03-12-2010, 07:15 PM
Blackburn. Jones is out injured so it's going to be interesting to see who we start in midfield... I think because of this McCarthy will start 4-4-2:

Hennessy

Zubar --- Berra --- Stearman --- Ward/Elekobi

Foley --- Mancienne --- Milijas --- Jarvis

Doyle --- Ebanks/Fletcher

I don't see how he will be able to play the preferred 4-5-1 formation, we have far to many midfield injuries for that.
Why was America dropped?

StefanWolves
03-12-2010, 07:33 PM
Why was America dropped?

To be honest, this season he has made a few mistakes, small mistakes, plus he's not the best at reaction saves, and that's what Hennessy is very good at. Hennessy is for the future, I expect Hanneman to be gone at the end of this season...

-Heart
03-12-2010, 07:43 PM
To be honest, this season he has made a few mistakes, small mistakes, plus he's not the best at reaction saves, and that's what Hennessy is very good at. Hennessy is for the future, I expect Hanneman to be gone at the end of this season...
Yeah I think that this'll be the last season for him, but that's why I believe he should keep his starting position.

Hennessey has a big future ahead of him.

StefanWolves
03-12-2010, 07:47 PM
Yeah I think that this'll be the last season for him, but that's why I believe he should keep his starting position.

Hennessey has a big future ahead of him.If a big club were to come in with £3m offer I think we should flog him.

StefanWolves
04-12-2010, 02:25 PM
Well McCarthy has stunned me with his team selection:

Hennessy

Zubar -- Berra -- Mouyokolo -- Elekobi

Foley -- Milijas -- Mancienne -- Ward -- Jarvis

Doyle

Ward in midfield? Why? I know we have injures but it isn't like we haven't got other options, we have got a £10m worth of players on the bench today in Hunt and Fletcher, not forgetting Ebanks of course. Bizarre.

T@R
04-12-2010, 03:27 PM
Swansea come from a goal down to win 3-1 at Ipswich
Ipswich's league form continues to be substandard.
Bright starts for City, Spurs and Arsenal in the PL, with Stoke also winning away at Wigan in the early stages.
A thrilling game in store for us in the championship with Norwich 2-1 up away at Derby in only the first 20 minutes!
Not many games on today, but there seems to be enough goals so far!
MOT <3

T@R
04-12-2010, 06:24 PM
Soz for double post but it's been 3 hours D:
1 nil down, 2-1 Leeds,
BECCHIO <3
Chelsea held AGAIN, it's starting to get a bit hot for Ancelotti?

-Heart
04-12-2010, 10:11 PM
Son of a *****.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!