PDA

View Full Version : Samir Nasri

Disaronno
06-12-2010, 03:01 AM
As you may well know Samir Nasri has stepped up recently into one of the best players in the Premier League (in my opinion) this season so far.
My friends and work mates all think it is because William Gallas has left the club. (As they didnt get along) and obviously Francesc Fabregas is out so Samir needs to step uo to show he can be what Arsene needs when Francesc leaves next season :\

Anyway, my question is - Samir Nasri, next best thing or one season wonder?

Deak
06-12-2010, 01:17 PM
Well he has stepped up this season so far and I do think he will keep doing so but you never know what will happen

T@R
06-12-2010, 02:10 PM
I wouldn't go as far as saying next best thing, but I don't think this is a 1 season thing,
I think he's an excellent player with great potential, but only time will tell!

Callum.
06-12-2010, 02:45 PM
He's a wonderful player. That game against Newcastle was a joy to watch.

As an Arsenal fan I'm not going to say he's going to be a 1 season guy obviously. But he's not the next best thing either. Got amazing talent, and will stay at the club and do well.

StefanWolves
06-12-2010, 04:18 PM
He will take over quite comfortably from Fabregas when he leaves to go to Barca. Nasri and Wilshere (when he has got more experience) will be an amazing midfield. Combined with Song who is a beast.

Disaronno
06-12-2010, 05:21 PM
Forgot about jack and song... Song has stepped up and jack is a young viera... Midfield is certainly looking good for arsenal

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!