PDA

View Full Version : Cba Any more

Sureall
12-12-2010, 03:39 PM
k im leaving habbox inless i get my jobs back as i was fired for getting hacked, yer totally my fault wasnt it. but whatever bye

Circadia
12-12-2010, 03:44 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

tbh i think you were fired for a totally **** reason and its not your fault that the person who hacked you sent out links to other members of staff :l

Sureall
12-12-2010, 03:45 PM
iknow its pathetic - hense why im leaving

Jordan
12-12-2010, 03:46 PM
I got one of those links, but I ignored it.

...Bye I guess

Sureall
12-12-2010, 03:47 PM
I got one of those links, but I ignored it.

Everyone did but somehow i still damaged habbox, bye jord

despect
12-12-2010, 03:48 PM
aww i'm sorry to hear you got hacked and its a shame your leaving :( bye matt

Circadia
12-12-2010, 03:48 PM
i didnt get the link. but i dont think anyone in their right mind would click the link anyway

Sureall
12-12-2010, 03:49 PM
aww i'm sorry to hear you got hacked and its a shame your leaving :( bye matt

wasnt my fault either

Nuxty
12-12-2010, 04:00 PM
Ah, I am really sorry to hear that :(

Inseriousity.
12-12-2010, 04:05 PM
aww that's a shame. make a comeback as DJ Skittles pls? :(

Sureall
12-12-2010, 04:05 PM
well I would mike, but im not allowed back atm, even though it was unfair.

HotelUser
12-12-2010, 04:07 PM
Dismissals based upon a user being hacked have always been a fundamental rule here at Habbox. As unfortunate as it is that your account was compromised, Habbox still entrusts security within the end user. Although it's certainly unfair to point the finger at you for being hacked entirely it's also a legitimate statement to say, when done correctly you can reduce the chances of being hacked down to oblivion. The amount of private information a staffmember has at their disposal (and in this situation you would of had full access to the Habbox Live staff forums, the Habbox Live staff panel and the radio password respectively) as I'm sure you agree, would prove extremely hazardous at the disposal to a hacker whom of which only has but the worst of intentions to inflict upon the community.

Moreover, a harsh consequence for security hiccups are necessary, because usually they make sure users pay extra attention to making sure their accounts are secure. It's a shame that you're throwing in the towel over this though. If you stuck to the site in several months I'm sure you could put this in the past and forget about it with ease, and of course you are aware that you're entitled to reapply for various jobs at Habbox in the future, right?

dirrty
12-12-2010, 04:08 PM
tough luck, get over it, bye etc.

Sureall
12-12-2010, 04:17 PM
to david, i have one question, what about roxy?

Jordan
12-12-2010, 04:19 PM

She was hacked on MSN, not the forum. She was banned on the forum incase and for safety!

Sureall
12-12-2010, 04:21 PM
She was hacked on MSN, not the forum. She was banned on the forum incase and for safety!

still could of done more damage than i could of

also david, they cant get the radio info inless they hacked my panel, which they didnt, and they cant because all my password are froma random generator and different

Jordan
12-12-2010, 04:23 PM

also david, they cant get the radio info inless they hacked my panel, which they didnt, and they cant because all my password are froma random generator and different

Could, but didn't. You, well they did do more damage.

Sureall
12-12-2010, 04:26 PM
no they didnt, nobody clicked the link coz they wernt idiots so except send pms nothing happened, KTY so mine and roxys cases are the same

xxMATTGxx

I shall make this very clear to you, Roxy's Habbox accounts were not hacked at all and they were completely safe. Where as your account was hacked and accessed by someone else and anyone who got the private messages they got from you would understand why. Therefore the users of Habbox or the Habbox website was not at risk at all.

Ps. It's also been standard procedure for quite some time as other members of staff would know about when they faced the same situation.

Hecktix

No instead your hacker spammed malicious links via PM putting hundreds of users at risk. Stop moaning, dismissals arent discussed on the forum so thread closed.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!