PDA

View Full Version : [Christmas] The Feast! - Ends 21st December

ChickenFaces
14-12-2010, 03:00 AM
I can't wait for my Christmas dinner... Turkey, stuffing, cranberry sauce, yum! What are you having... I need to know!

http://www.habbox.com/scripts/fontgen2/index.php?text=the feast&style=Trophy

Create your perfect Christmas dinner. You can make it as weird as you want, or as traditional as you want, be creative and really let your holiday spirit come out. Have fun and good luck!

1st Place: 10 presents, 10 credits + 10 rep
2nd Place: 7 presents, 5 credits + 10 rep
3rd place: 5 presents + 5 rep
(all credits kindly donated by Wiizzz)

Toasten
16-12-2010, 09:49 PM
OOOH! Turkey, Yorkshire Puddings, Haribo's, Trifle, Chocolate cake, carrots, gravy, tomatoes. Don't mind if i do!

:.JessLiu.:
16-12-2010, 10:10 PM
Turkey, lollies, Chocolate cake, Pizza, nachos, Coca-cola, Punch, trifles, Icecream, Pies, Potato and gravy, Mash and JELLY!!! Yummy! =]

Mr-Trainor
16-12-2010, 10:20 PM
Starter: Bread and Butter.

Main: Turkey, Stuffing, Brussels Sprouts, Carrots, Cabbage, Roast Potatoes, Potatoes. With a choice of Gravy, Mint Sauce, Salt and Pepper.

Dessert: choice of Profiteroles or Chocolate Santa and Reindeers or Christmas Cake.

Enjoy :D.

Conservative,
16-12-2010, 10:37 PM
WELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL...

Starter: Cheesy Garlic Bread NOMNOMNOM!!!
Main course: Turkey, Roast Potatoes, Yorkshire Puddings, Pierrade (french dish - meat cooked on a hot stone omg it's so buff (L)_(L)), gravy, raclette (another french dish - melted raclette cheese on jacket potato) & bacon
Pudding: Chocolate cake, chocolate (bar, coins, celebration-type sweets ect.), mince pies or profiteroles.

Drinks: Hot chocolate, water, coffee, tea, wine (red or white), beer, vodka & coke.

tylermunjkt
17-12-2010, 10:02 AM
Turkey,Stuffing,Roasty's, Batter Puddings, Gravy, Carrots, Peas, Habbox Events and Comps.

Cyberkid15
17-12-2010, 07:06 PM
Starter - Artichoke and onion purée tart

Main Course - Roast turkey with two stuffing, Marmalade glazed gammon with Cumberland sauce, Roast potatoes, Roast carrots and parsnips with walnut sauce, Brussels sprouts with chestnuts and orange herb butter.

Pudding - Christmas Pudding

Extras - Mincemeat and rum butter pies, Muscovado brandy butter

SackRace$
18-12-2010, 11:53 AM
Starter Garlic Bread With BAKED BEANS xD

Main Course Roast Turkey served with Haribos & roast potatoes

Desert Chocolate Pavlola , IRUN BRU ICE CREAM , Choclate Muffin SERVED WITH CHOCOLATE SAUCE

Drinks Coca Cola , Irun Bru , Muld Wine AND Apple And Blackcurrant

Habbo Name SackRace

annie.kean
18-12-2010, 12:17 PM
starter -chocolate bread with smarties melted for a dipper

main - turkey filled with iceing of a cosco cake and onto some beans melted around it with my name written on the top and id have some roasters tht have turn purple with chocolate spread on with some yorkshire puddings with jam on for the tender flavour and chocolate gravy

Desert - PANCAKES with lemon juice squirted alover it

drink - bannana milkshake :) make it funky

Lindsey
18-12-2010, 02:24 PM
Meal ; Gangsteragent

Desert: ChickenFaces.

Drink: xxMattGxx

Detox,
18-12-2010, 04:13 PM
Starter : Variety Of Spreads Avalible With A Variety Of Breads

Main : Turkey, Roast Potatoes, Carrots, Lamb & Peas With Gravey

Desert : Christmas Log Cake ;)

Jordan
18-12-2010, 09:52 PM
Starter: boiled bacon sandwiches ;l

Main: Turkey, yorkshires, carrots, gravy, stuffing and some broccoli

Desert: Cheesecake (toffee)

coolcrazyclo
20-12-2010, 03:25 PM
Starter- Habbo Soup
Main- Sweet pizza (Chocolate, gummy bears, haribo's, strawberry laces, chocoalte sauce. e.t.c)
Drinks- Hot chocolaatteee, WITH a whole can of squirty cream, choclate powder, marshmallows and sprinkles. !!!!

IM HUNRGY NOW >/<

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!