PDA

View Full Version : [Christmas] Burnt Turkey - Ends 24th December

Inseriousity.
19-12-2010, 10:46 PM
http://www.habbofansite.net/fontgen/index.php?text=Burnt Turkey&style=18

Christmas is a time for family but sometimes Christmas can go terribly wrong. For example, a burnt turkey (hence the title, keep up). Luckily this hasn't happened in my household because none of us are a big fan of turkey anyway. We must prefer Greece or Spain. Okay, sorry, I'll stop the cheesy jokes. For this competition, tell us your worst Christmas memory ever. The worst one will win... although I can't guarantee I won't laugh at your misfortune. Good luck!

1st Place: 10 presents, 10 credits + 10 rep
2nd Place: 7 presents, 5 credits + 10 rep
3rd place: 5 presents + 5 rep
(all credits kindly donated by Wiizzz)

Jordan
19-12-2010, 11:32 PM
Well, i asked for some t shirts at christmas and my mum wrapped them up for my brother instead. So i was like, give them, so i ended up paying 30 quid for them cos i really liked them and my mum refused to make my brother give them back. :O

:.JessLiu.:
20-12-2010, 12:59 AM
On the 25th of December our family arrived in Queensland and everything was closed except for the hotel and the airport so we watched non-stop Sponge Bob all day long for that was the only thing that was on.

Then on the 26th we went to the Gold Coast in Queensland and it was pouring when we went to Wet 'n' Wild, which is like a water amusement park. So we were shivering it was so cold. Then the rides were closed due to the amount of rain. We ended up just sitting in the pool moping for the whole day.

BORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG GGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!

Eoin247
20-12-2010, 01:04 AM
When i was about 9 "Santa" got drunk the night before and while leaving presents, i guess he knocked the christmas tree over.

Instead of opening presents that morning we cleaned up glass and broken decorations. I also had to help my dad put a bandage on a rather large wound that was somehow on his hand when he woke up.

Gravitator
20-12-2010, 01:09 AM
My worst Christmas memory happened 2 years ago. I got to go to Disneyland, which was super fun except for the flight delay's which made us come back home around 10pm Christmas day. Once we got home we were notified that out house had caught fire in the winter storm the night before. All our Christmas presents had been ruined plus my dog was injured with burns. With all the costs of the damage we weren't able to get any new presents.

Moh
20-12-2010, 02:15 AM
Every second year my mum works on Christmas Day :(

j0rd
20-12-2010, 12:16 PM
About 3-4 years ago I fell over on christmas and broke my arm, I had to go to the hospital and got home at 2am on the 26th :l

T@R
20-12-2010, 12:28 PM
A good few years back when I must've been about 9, I woke up at 1am on Christmas morning with growing pains ):
I was up until about 5am in agony and when I finally got back to sleep, I slept through until 3pm, missing out on pretty much everything!

Cyberkid15
20-12-2010, 12:41 PM
In year 4, I received a present from my teacher for the best student, it was give 10 days before Christmas, and when I got home, I put it under the tree and stood at it for ages. I could not wait to open it. On Christmas day I woke up and ran down the stairs. I opened the present to find that it was a pink diary with a girl on it. I was so disappointed and embarrassed as my parents looked over me opening the present. Worst memory EVER!

Glopy
21-12-2010, 12:44 AM
some day before christmas we always to go to a place called southweled and they do a little santas groto thing, and theres always a white owl, it had kids (not when i was there) and there was 3 of them, we all went in there and my brother sat down, then all of a sudden, plop, one of the baby owls died. GF hedwig. ;/

lawrawrrr
21-12-2010, 12:50 AM
My dog had a stroke christmas eve so he was at the vets and we were all sad cos he might have had to be put down.

(He's fine BTW).

Cheri
21-12-2010, 03:07 AM
I was about 4. I always used to spend Christmas and my Grandpa's.
And one christmas, I woke up first, as you do at age 4, and trotted downstairs and found a bottle of port...
I drank the bottle, being an inquisitive 4 year old, and got ill! Bad times, bro. Bad times.

I was gonna go for christmas 2008 when I had to spend christmas day at the hospital with my dying mother, then go home and have beans on toast and look at all my unopened christmas presents...but I feared that may be too depressing and un-christmas spirit like...

Sureall
21-12-2010, 10:32 AM
K right so there i am giving out presents at my school, and i have my gf's and a random friends left. My gf was like 50 quid and the friend about 1 so guess what, i go and give him the 50 quid present and the 1 quid one goes to my gf. The rest of the story is a mystery to me.

Masoko
21-12-2010, 03:54 PM
Every time i think off this sometimes i laugh sometimes i get so angry
right my dad and mum said that christmas will be special better then
all the other christmas we had this was in 2008 so we all got excited and
my mum was cooking all the traditinal food and all off her fav food then
i was on my acer laptop that my grandma bought me for christmas and i then
dropped fanta on it and i had it for less then a week so then cried :'(

then a few hours later i was still angry and stressed out my dad knocked the door
he went out to get christmas presents that he left them at hes mates house
knowing we will open them because every christmas eve we opened our present
he came in with a massive bin bag of presents...i got my presents and i opened it i got about 4 presents
but its better then none but i got them all tooken away after my mum told him about my laptop so 2008 christmas
was the worst and i didnt feel like eating so all i didnt was go bed and cry and my presents got given away to my sister and lil brother
i got a game console with pokemon with it which was my fav game
and i got £20 from my uncle
i got a new phone which i eventaully got the next morning it was a sony ericson it ment alot to me because i aint
had a phone for 3months straight.
and i got a Top and Jean. which i never got and i was told i didnt deserve a present :'(

well this christmas were having a party which means loads of presents and im getting a blackberry and a new laptop yay ! after all these years and loads off family are coming so even without the presents family is better then none.

---------- Post added 21-12-2010 at 03:58 PM ----------

ohh how is your mother ? is she fine now ? x

---------- Post added 21-12-2010 at 03:59 PM ----------

looool that will get me so angry !!

did she dump u ?

if i was u i would go to my friend and get the present and swap it back

LittleEve,
21-12-2010, 09:57 PM
So, I got a little too excited that it was Christmas day the following day (24th December), went to sleep 4am Christmas Day, compromising with my sister whether we should open our presents.. Turns out I slept for 12 hours, woke up 4pm.. Last to open my christmas presents while everyone was having their christmas lunch..

luigikid666
22-12-2010, 12:10 PM
my worst christmas eva was when i wanted something really really loads and then then i went downsatirs on christmas day i saw it wrapped up and i checked the label and it was for my bro. so i switched the label around cus i wanted that present then when i opened it i found out the thing i swapped my bros present for was the thing i wanted i ended up with his present wehich was something i didnt want:(

NaTeY
22-12-2010, 01:00 PM
About when I was eight we were driving to england in a car. It usually only takes 4 hours but it toke 9. There was a really big traffic jam and we skidded on ice and our car fell on its side D:< I was crying (i was eight) i thought i was going to die and we got out of the car my ankle was broken :'( http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.twiceuponalifetime.com/web_images/face_crying.gif&imgrefurl=http://www.twiceuponalifetime.com/index.php%3Fp%3D1_23&usg=__bOCfTvfpDK-LuMkIi0RT-mOJtW4=&h=149&w=141&sz=8&hl=en&start=0&zoom=1&tbnid=GpoARshxMhfhuM:&tbnh=119&tbnw=112&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dcrying%2Bface%26hl%3Den%26biw%3D1024% 26bih%3D592%26gbv%3D2%26tbs%3Disch:10%2C228&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=610&vpy=219&dur=194&hovh=119&hovw=112&tx=103&ty=98&ei=MfYRTd6dAc2WhQfwspy4Dg&oei=MfYRTd6dAc2WhQfwspy4Dg&esq=1&page=1&ndsp=18&ved=1t:429,r:15,s:0&biw=1024&bih=592

SackRace$
22-12-2010, 07:32 PM
Well,I was in the Canteen at lunch time.Of Course it was The Christmas Lunch so I said I'll have turkey please and you know what dinner ladys are like.
So then she gives me my turkey and she gave me sprouts " And I Said I Dont Want Sprouts :) " " Then the fat dinner lady says YOU HAVE TO EAT THEM Then Throws them in my face "

Im Like **** You

Habbo Name: SackRace

Samantha
22-12-2010, 09:23 PM
One Christmas Eve a few years ago my Dad had to go to work (at a pub) and my Mum was pissed off as she needed help to wrap mine and my sisters presents up. Anyway, a few moments later, my Mum was bad mouthing my Dad, he stormed into the kitchen and then they started arguing, and my Mum went to the kitchen drawer and produced a knife and she held it to my dads throat. Me and my sister were screaming and crying, my Nanna was trying to break it up, and then my Mum eased off and my Dad ran into the living room, he then went out. My Mum rang my Auntie to come help and she came over with our cousin, he was like "Samantha do you wanna play Grand Theft Auto San Andreas" *Sure, why not my Mum's nearly stabbed my Dad sure I'll play a violent game* anyway, that night my Dad came back in, we were all in bed (but awake) and I was listening, he was drunk - you could tell and he kicked open my parents bedroom door and my Mum asked what he was doing, they argued again and my Dad went and slept in the car. Like an hour later the car alarm started going off and my Mum let my Dad back in and he slept on he sofa. The next morning they pretended everything was fine - clearly they were lying. And so that was my worst christmas memory. Also that night my Mum began smoking again because of that incident.

dbgtz
22-12-2010, 10:02 PM
my nan died. i was stuck outside of her room in her room in the care home, as they fitted her up with an emergency oxygen tank. Got home, got a call saying the "deed had been done", heard my mum, sat in my room the rest of the day by myself as my parents were down at the home (until the one moment where they got home, thats when i got the call) and my brothers were out as if nothing happened. so yeah mine was the worst.

will.i.am
22-12-2010, 10:44 PM
Last year the pipes burst in our house so my family stayed at a b&b for christmas due to the expenses of fixing the house,
That night 23/12/09 someone stole naked posters that were in my brothers drawers ... Probably only thing not wet from flood< this is embarrassing because now the whole neighbourhood knew that my brother , an 11 year old, w@nk3d himself off with posters we never knew he had ... imagine the lads at our school when they heard

PurplePure
22-12-2010, 11:26 PM
My Brother Was There, Ha!

Andii
23-12-2010, 12:22 AM
worst ever was the time me and my sis were taken away from our mum and put in2 a total strangers house. . . . but they are now our family . . .. FML !!!! also that year i got chicken pox during christmas. . . EPIC FML

angelina78
23-12-2010, 02:04 AM
My Habbo Name: lPriceless

My worst Christmas would have to be 6 years ago when I was 11 years old. My sister and me went to this Christmas party at my mums friend's house. It was huge and millions of people were there. We were in the kids zone having so much fun UNTIL my mum volunteered me to sing in front of everyone! I told her it was embarassing so many times and told her I didn't want to and then I found out she wouldn't stop begging me. Then I decided to sing. I was walking up the stage when BANG I fell down flat on my bottom! Not a good day to wear sandals :S Definately the worst Christmas ever! I'll never forget it :P

kuzkasate
23-12-2010, 08:50 PM
When my sister broke my present on Christmas Day. I was literally, waiting for this amazing remote control car for ages and I got it for Christmas, I played with it literally 1 hour or so, went to get change, come back see my sister playing with it and then she slammed both the remote and car against the wall and it wouldnt work. She was only 3, but I cried for ages and wanted to break her amazing doll, but I felt sorry for my parents cos they dashed out quite a bit. I was really gutted and my parents didnt replace it! :@

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!