PDA

View Full Version : As Christmas draws to a close for another year..

Habbox Santa
25-12-2010, 10:09 PM
Well, kind of. Christmas day is nearly over in the UK, those of you in some parts of the world will already be in Boxing Day and those in other parts will have a few more precious hours to have a sherry with your Granny.

Of course, Christmas isn't officially over until after the 12 days of Christmas and we plan to utilise these 12 days here at Habbox - starting tomorrow we have lots of events planned for you if you don't want to go out in the cold! I'll be eating cold turkey, nom nom nom.

So I guess my official duties are done for this year, I'll still be popping on until the 6th January however this is my official Christmas goodbye. Those of you who have been at Habbox a while will know that Habbox Santa's Christmas speech is a bit like the Queen's Christmas speech however it's not boring.

So, let's see what we've been brought this Christmas!

Habbox Christmas Bonanza

A huge thanks to Roxy916 and the Events & Competitions departments for organising our main Christmas Event this year, the Habbox Bonanza! I'm sure if you participated, you enjoyed it!

Cinderella - A Habbox Pantomime

Once again we staged a successful Pantomime this year for two nights! A huge thanks go to director dogboy123, Roxy916 and Hecktix for their work in coordinating this epic event. Let's not forget the wonderful cast who worked so hard to perform to perfection. Well done!

Habbox Christmas Party

I don't know about you, but I had great fun at the Habbox Christmas Party this year! A huge thanks to Hecktix for organising it. Don't forget Nickiest for helping me deliver you some presents and also the fantastic DJs xxMATTGxx and Hecktix (although I knocked a few xmas presents off for the bad language)

Giveaways!

This Christmas we've had around 8 giveaways in the run up which has been ever so fun, hundreds of items of furni have been given away in the name of Habbox. Thanks to all of those who organised and carried out these giveaways - we have more for you in the new year!

A special thanks to xxMATTGxx for overseeing this process!

Advent Calendar

Once again we've run a special Advent Calendar on Habbox.com - Huge thanks to Skizzling & Alkaz for this!
General

So it's been a huge year, we've reached the highest amount of money we have ever given away to charity (currently standing at over £500)! Congratulations to ALL of you.

Also, congratulations to Cameron. who won the post on my wall competition! VIP and 50 rep points to you!

Let's not forget a huge thanks to our amazing members - you! You always make Christmas what it is.

That's it for now, you'll see me around over the next few days, perhaps! Santa out!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!