PDA

View Full Version : [Quest] Shaken not Stirred - Ends 26th January

HabboxComps
27-12-2010, 09:58 PM
http://assets.habbox.com/images/53Spy_Curved2.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZZ7q3BoidY

I've just got this message from Inseriousity. and it's clear to me that Seriousity, his evil twin brother, has kidnapped him and convinced General Management that he is actually Inseriousity.. Luckily, I've found out where he is and a possible route in but it'd require more than 1 person. All I can manage is giving him food to keep him alive as long as possible. It'd take 3 people to get in and it'd require skill and as he said on the video, stealth and secrecy. I can't just send anyone in, it could mean Inseriousity. is moved and it's harder to get to him.

For the next month, I'll be running secret missions around the forum*. This is the procedure of how it'll work:

1. PM HabboxComps saying you'd like a secret mission and what difficulty of the mission you want.
2. I'll send you a PM back with your secret mission
3. Complete your secret mission.
4. PM HabboxComps again saying Mission Accomplished. If you'd like another mission, include the difficulty in this PM.

*Due to Inseriousity. disappearing, I am being very busy. This means you may have to wait upto 24 hours till receiving a secret mission. SECRET MISSIONS DO NOT START UNTIL 1st JANUARY 2011.

The top three spies will win the chance to rescue Inseriousity. from Seriousity,'s grasp. Every secret mission you complete will get you points. The three spies with the most points at the end wins. Of course, as it's all hush hush, you or no other spy wannabes will know how well each other are doing until you're given your secret mission.

There are different levels of difficulty for these missions. The higher the difficulty, the higher the points at the end. Here are the four difficulties.

Easy - 1 point
Medium - 2 points
Hard - 3 points
Insane - 5 points

This means there are various routes you could take to get to the top. You could do 25 easy missions and end up with 25 points or you could do 5 Insane missions and end up with the same amount of points. It's entirely up to you! It's just so I can see who's strategic. To ensure that it all remains quiet, if you are caught out and a member sends evidence to me via PM that they've found out you're on a secret mission, you'll lose 3 points. Trust no-one.

Please note that the missions have been designed to avoid breaking the rules. However, the Competitions Department is not responsible for any infractions/warnings etc. that you may recieve and "it was for a competition" will not be a valid excuse for your infraction/warning to be removed.

Seriousity, has decided to lay low for a month and just pretend to be Inseriousity. before he changes things to how he wants it to be so the Competitions Department should be running like normal until then. Rumours reach me that he is planning to change things for February so we need to rescue Inseriousity. before then. I will contact the new recruits on 26th January to inform them of their mission.

You don't really like Inseriousity. anyway? Oh fine fine, the top three spies will also win a reward for rescuing Inseriousity. Good luck!

1st Prize: 3 months VIP, 50 credits, 100 rep + HxF Competitions Gold Award
2nd Prize: 2 months VIP, 25 credits, 50 rep + HxF Competitions Silver Award
3rd Prize: 1 month VIP, 10 credits, 25 rep + HxF Competitions Bronze Award

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!