PDA

View Full Version : So I got outta there - Ends 6th January

Alex3213
24-12-2010, 01:11 PM
I could see things were about to kick off...

http://www.habbox.com/scripts/fontgen2/index.php?text=SO I GOT OUTTA THERE&style=OriginalBig

The line from that actually comes from the Impressions Show, a parody of Ross Kemp. The little clips make regular gangs/clubs rather amusing for the audience, where the Ross Kemp wannabe, as it were, runs off because of things which happen. Don't understand me? Watch this clip!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdEBsIOclss

So, what does that have to do with the competition? I want you to say a brief situation which could happen where he could "get outta there".It can be as simple as the first one in the clip- he ran off because he didn't like egg and didn't want to show disrespect! The weirdest and funniest entry will win! Post your entries in this thread.

Prize: 10 credits + 10 rep
(kindly donated by Wiizzz)

xokiss4youox
01-01-2011, 11:43 PM
After completing the ginger beer, the group looks around at eachother, smiles, and says "I think it is time to play spin the bottle. Let's get George in on this one!"

"Because of this situation, I had to get other of there."

Mathew
01-01-2011, 11:48 PM
Meanwhile, Wiizzz was moaning about quizes not catering for Australian users.

I could see things were about to kick off, so I got outta there >>> SIREN <<<

westerny
02-01-2011, 02:22 AM
A few days later again I came back to the Famous 5, I couldn't find them anywhere so I went over to a window and looked inside, inside was George and she was coming up to the window with her fighter dog, I could see things were about to kick off so I got outta there. FAST!!

rookyraggy
02-01-2011, 08:17 AM
Ross Kemp saw this competition and want to join because he has many experiences with that. But he don't know how to reply on the thread and the famous five are watching him while he is on the computer. Ross Kemp don't want to be embarrassed to the famous five because of not knowing how to reply on the thread, So he Get Outta Here.

Mark
02-01-2011, 12:57 PM
I walked into HxHD seeing Alex3213 and Seriousity, sitting down somewhere. I said "http://www.habbox.com/events" I could see things were getting a little heated, SO I GOT OUTTA THERE!!!!!!

,Famous2-x,
02-01-2011, 01:59 PM
The catholics had started their worshipping procedure. The priest said, "This is the bread and the body of our Lord, Jesus Christ". I trembled. These truly were savage beasts for taking their own Gods blood. I could see trouble coming, so I got outta there.

ChickenFaces
03-01-2011, 04:36 AM
I walked into the bathroom to find that Alex3213 had been standing there naked for about five hours playing with the rubber bath toys. I could see that the situation had gotten a little heated in the bubbles, so I got outta there.

.x.miss.angel.x
03-01-2011, 09:24 AM
I saw a cat walking towards me. Im illergic to cats, soI got outta there.

rokgal
03-01-2011, 05:17 PM
I saw gina walking up to me. gina was in a bikini, i saw things were about to kick off SO I GOT OUTTA THERE FAST!

Eoin247
06-01-2011, 04:56 AM
Rose kemp ran to the toilet, saw lady gaga inside,

Thought he was now in the ladies,

Saw he was in fact in the mens,

Saw lady gaga at the urinal,

'Lady' gaga turned 'her' head slowly towards him,

'she' slowly turned her body,

SO HE GOT OUTTA THERE!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!