PDA

View Full Version : Prank Yankers - Ends 10th January

ChickenFaces
03-01-2011, 12:25 AM
Are you an expert on whoopee cushions? A conniseur of fake dog doo? Do you think highly of yourself as a pranking master? Here's your chance to show your stuff, let's see how good of a prankster you actually are!

http://www.habbox.com/scripts/fontgen2/index.php?text=prank yankers&style=OrangeBorderSmall

Post the most epic prank that you can think of in this thread. It can be one that you've pulled on your friends, or one that's been brewing in your head for a while. Either way, be creative and have fun!

Prize: 15 credits + 10 rep
(kindly donated by Wiizzz)

Bluney
06-01-2011, 04:42 AM
To be honest the best way to prank people nowadays is through technology. Almost everybody uses it on a day-to-day basis.

I've used computer pranks before, such as using my iPod's App Keylog to login to a computer of my choice, and control it from my iPod. It works great if somebody's sitting at the computer watching what it is doing. I start to open microsoft word and write their names and scare them a little, by saying this is I.P. Address (Fake one), located in Toronto, Ontario. The current applications running are blah blah, etc. They tend to freak out and come running to the owner of the computer, haha works everytime though.

But I like to stick to classic pranks aswell, like the blood in the showerhead, glitter/sparkles in heat ventillation areas such as the car, etc. Another good source of pranks are prank calls, but they can usually go wrong...

Cyberkid15
06-01-2011, 08:12 PM
Ok... Ive heard of this prank and its really funny and its been in my head for quite a while!

Ok Call up Asda Supermarket saying that you have lost your child in the supermarket. They will then transfer the call to the Supermarket and the person will ask you the name of your child.
you then say to them:
"Her first name is Tes"
"Her middle name is double barrelled and is co-ses"
"and her surname is cheaper". As you might know by now that spells Tes co-ses cheaper (Tesco's Cheaper)

The person at the till will shout it out in Asda Supermarket and then realise she has been fooled by a master prank!

Jordan:A
09-01-2011, 01:55 AM
Drawing on people while they sleep, then uploading the picture to Facebook.

freelancers
09-01-2011, 05:31 PM
Modifying a photobooth so that it has it's own mind. Becomes emotional and breaks down if upset by the people who want to take a photo.

R3C0RDZ
09-01-2011, 08:09 PM
Here is my favorite: Fill one of those large orange envelopes with shaving cream (the cream, not the gel) and slide the opening under a door. Next, set up a bucket of water so it is leaning against the door. When the time is right, jump on the envelope, blowing the shaving cream all over anything in the room. When the victim runs to open the door to get a look at their attacker, they will find themselves with wet socks/shoes. Hahaha works everytime!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!