PDA

View Full Version : Rare Value Reports

Minty909
12-08-2005, 11:15 AM
I have just desided to help all habbos everywhere little and big with rare values to stop all the confusion :s

Aleo Vera Has reached a remarkable 2 CS

The throne dosent seem to be doing so well and drops from 20 CS to a small 18.5 CS

The new screens have been caught selling from 0.5 to 1 CS some people are annoyed with there values :@

The Holo-girl has over took the Holo-Boy by 1.7 CS some people have been selling them for linking imperials with a value of 2 CS

The hammock has been doing quite well over these few weeks and has begun to sell for 1.7 CS the same value as a Holo-Girl!

The blue-amber lamp has gone down 0.1 CS according to habbox but some habbos have been selling them for tubmasters - 0.8 CS

I predict the next rare out will be the gold/red habbo fan that has already been relesed into the American version

More values and Reports to come folks! :eusa_danc

/Minty909 Value Reporter Wannabe

iNicks
12-08-2005, 03:36 PM
Hey!

thakns or posting your values -- I see where your coming from and why you picked these values -- and I agree with you on the next rare or the Pillar -- your values are quiet accurate -- I also do see the value going up alot -- and throne going down -- all us rare Value reporters see that --

Keep the values coming and good luck ;)

nick

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!