PDA

View Full Version : Gold Glorious Gold - Ends 14th January

Inseriousity.
09-01-2011, 09:36 PM
http://www.habbofansite.net/fontgen/index.php?text=Gold Glorious Gold&style=23

The Competitions Department has recently took over running the Habbox Lottery (http://www.habbox.com/lottery) so I thought it'd be a good idea to advertise celebrate with a money-themed competition. For this competition, just tell us what you'd do with a million pounds/dollars/euros/monopoly money/whatever currency you use. The most original and creative answer will win. Post your entry in the thread, good luck!

Prize: 10 credits + 10 rep
(kindly donated by Wiizzz)

KazyKazy22
09-01-2011, 10:02 PM
Not go to work :P

Conservative,
09-01-2011, 10:07 PM
I would put it in a Swiss bank with a nice high interest rate and watch as I made 10% on it every year ;D!

Samantha.
09-01-2011, 11:17 PM
Put it in the bank, get loads of interest and then buy all the properties on a monopoly board including hotels! Have my own little village and then rent out the properties to make even more money!

Jurv
09-01-2011, 11:29 PM
I would give some to my parents, and the rest I would buy habbox. :}

,Love
10-01-2011, 01:06 AM
To be honest, I'd hire a bunch of agents to go on search to find my birth parents.
Hopefully someday i'll be able to do that, in real life.

R3C0RDZ
10-01-2011, 01:59 AM
Spend it all (well, maybe not all of it!) on scratch-off lottery tickets! I know I will probably lose most of my money, but they are soooo much fun! ;)

Gravitator
10-01-2011, 02:13 AM
I would buy a outdoor pool, like a big one and then buy jello and fill the pool with jello and then jump in it

Special-1k
10-01-2011, 01:10 PM
With my money I would probably make a little diner. It'll be called Kel's Corner, obviously it has to be on a corner. So, inside it'll be like the hardrock cafe. Like the tables will be shaped like guitars, and the seats will be shaped like backseats of old cars, the sign will be shaped like a vinyl disc with the name of the diner in rainbow colored bright lights. There will be a jukebox, and a band, and awesome food, I will have a little arcade room for kids to hang in. A little mini bar for the grown-ups. A little stage for performers and a dance floor for dancing, and maybe have celebrity guests come and sing every night. ;D

Eoin247
10-01-2011, 01:13 PM
I'd buy 1 million twisty fries from the mcdonalds eurosaver menu. (Not all at once of course.... although that's an idea mmmmmmmmmmm)

Cyberkid15
10-01-2011, 04:30 PM
Take over ASDA, hire people and make more money from them.

Blackberry..
10-01-2011, 07:38 PM
I would buy a mansion. Then buy 10 puppies to put in it. Then buy them stuff. Then get another mansion for 10 kittens and their stuff. Then a mansion for me and my 5 bunnies. :)

Hayleigh
10-01-2011, 09:41 PM
Give like my mum and sister 200k Go to spain as it might actually separate me of Habbox for a while JOKES IN YOUR DREAMS MIKE UR STUCK WITH ME .. ermmm mmmmmmmmmm I really wanna buy a gigantic turkey costume but yeah ;Ssssssssssssssssssm OH AND BUY A ROOMS WORTH OF PILLOWS COS PILLOWS ARE SOFT AND U CAN HIDE IN THEM (ps i dnt hide like in my pillows as that would be a bit of squash but pillows are hawt ennit)

ChickenFaces
11-01-2011, 12:50 AM
I'd buy Habbox Forum.

Nick
11-01-2011, 07:49 AM
Well i would go and buy 10,000 50$ habbo pre paid credit cards and be the richest on habbo :) Then spend the rest on whatever ;)

:.JessLiu.:
11-01-2011, 10:32 AM
I would put it in the bank to grab some interest and wait till I am 18 or something. =] Then I would go buy myself a nice car and a house. Give some to my parents to thank them for everything. Then take them and some friends to a holiday in America! With the left over money I would keep 3/4 or 1/2 depending on how much and donate the rest to charity!

rokgal
11-01-2011, 07:12 PM
Id buy a chiwawa I DOTN No HOW TO SPELL IT D: BUT THAT SMALL DOG :L

and erm alot of jelly packets and a snow machine or bubble machine and put jelly dust thing in the water or liquid thign you put in it so i get jelly flavoured snow or jelly bubbles XD

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!