PDA

View Full Version : Revision motivation.

PaulMacC
16-01-2011, 06:08 PM
I need some major help. I have a Business Finance exam on Thursday. I need motivation to do some revision. I have a lot of ICT coursework on top of this. In the past papers I've been doing for Business I've been scoring 65 - 80% which I suppose is decent. Would it be reasonable to say to my ICT teachers I've got exams and will have the coursework in next week because of this. It's such a burden.

Samantha.
16-01-2011, 06:12 PM
I need some motivation too! I have loads of coursework to do and Psychology exam on the 28th Jan which I need to start revising for but I have have the motivation to start it :(!

matt$
16-01-2011, 06:14 PM
I've got an exam tommorow but instead of revising i went out to get some new trainers + mcdonalds so i'll be no help.

lawrawrrr
16-01-2011, 06:18 PM
I've got an exam tomorrow as well and I've been on here/watching films all day.

The only thing that makes me work is turning the internet off and making my parents keep my phone away. ;D

Chippiewill
16-01-2011, 06:22 PM
Turn off the internet and remove any connections to the outside world - permanently.

This is the only guaranteed way to make yourself revise, it also has the side effect of you winning teh interwebs.

Chris
16-01-2011, 06:24 PM
Cut off your net, phone and any other ways you communicate, put your music on and revise. Just think that when you've finished your exams, you can chill for a bit. :L

Chippiewill
16-01-2011, 06:27 PM
Cut off your net, phone and any other ways you communicate, put your music on and revise. Just think that when you've finished your exams, you can chill for a bit. :L

Make sure it's chill out music because otherwise it could be distracting.

Robbie
16-01-2011, 06:30 PM
I revise best on my free periods at college where most of the websites I use at home are banned and there's nothing else to do. iPod in. Revision done.

Neversoft
16-01-2011, 06:31 PM
Make sure it's chill out music because otherwise it could be distracting.

Hell yeah, slap on some Electric President.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWz00tNb2IU

Jacob
16-01-2011, 06:31 PM
I so agree and I need motivation too! Sociology exam on Tuesday and i'm having to squeeze everything in my little brain and have the motivation to do so.

Shar
16-01-2011, 06:50 PM
This and listen to classical music (Ludovico Einaudi :love:) it really helps with concentration!

Robbie
16-01-2011, 06:58 PM
6 vs 79.

Edited by Infectious (Forum Moderator): Please do not make pointless posts, thanks!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!