PDA

View Full Version : Leeds 1-3 Arsenal

T@R
20-01-2011, 03:57 PM
I'm not sure how many of you saw the game last night, but some of the football exhibitioned was outstanding, mainly from the victorious team, and it was a good and proper FA Cup match.
Shown all over the world it shows the class that the English lower leagues possess and Bradley Johnson's goal for Leeds was jawdropping!
Arsenal deservedly came out on top but had to be at their near best to put 3 past an in form Schmiechal.
As a Leeds fan I can't be disappointed because the players did all they could but were beaten on the night by a fantastic footballing side.

Thread closed by Infectious (Forum Moderator): To prevent further pointless posting

:LUFC:
20-01-2011, 04:01 PM
Arsenal aren't going to win the FA cup so I don't mind about loosing, I am abit disappointed tho that we didn't score when it was 2-1.

Deak
20-01-2011, 04:06 PM
I definitely think the best team won as they played better than Leeds last night & if it wasn't for Schmeichel then Arsenal would have easily scored a couple more goals.
Johnson's goal was a cracking goal & i agree that i dont think Arsenal will win the cup.

Jacob-G4E
20-01-2011, 07:18 PM
I live next to Leeds, so literally EVERYBODY i know was posting Facebook status' like..

'COME ON LEEDS! WE CAN DO IT!' i was like, MK DONS FTW AAYE! because i'm just THAT cool.

Jacob
20-01-2011, 07:26 PM
I got emotional when Leeds scored ;) there's no other way but Leeds.

Arron
20-01-2011, 08:33 PM
Screamer from that Leeds lad.

Arsenal in my eyes are strong contenders to win the FA Cup this year.

AgnesIO
20-01-2011, 08:37 PM
Arsenal aren't going to win the FA cup so I don't mind about loosing, I am abit disappointed tho that we didn't score when it was 2-1.

Surely if Arsenal aren't going to win, then you should have been upset about losing to them, after all the mighty Leeds must have had a chance if it weren't for Arsenal?

I didn't watch the game, although my sister did. Seen the goals, and fair play to Leeds, it was a good goal. And although Leeds played well, it just shows how good the top teams in England really are.

Mind you, I would never swap from lower league to top flight stuff.

T@R
21-01-2011, 04:18 PM
I disagree with those ruling arsenal out of the running for the FA cup.
The team they played against us clearly shows Wenger is taking it pretty seriously, and considering the way a lot of the top teams in England are playing lately, Arsenal have a good chance.
Let's just hope Leeds can focus on the league again now and push for promotion!

CHA!NGANG
22-01-2011, 02:31 AM
Went to the game because I live in Leeds now and was a great game.

StefanWolves
24-01-2011, 08:29 AM
Long time no see.

Edited by Infectious (Forum Moderator): Please do not make pointless posts, thanks!

StefanWolves
24-01-2011, 09:48 PM
Dont know why I bother posting on this forum anymore. All that ever seems to happen when you try and make conversation is you get warned for posting pointlessly. It'd one of the reasons why this forum is goi g down the ****ta.

And don't say nobody warned the management, I created drone threads saying this forum was dying, but no one listened.

mynameiswootzeh
24-01-2011, 09:50 PM
you broke the rules, get over it

Thread closed by Infectious (Forum Moderator): To prevent further pointless posting

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!