PDA

View Full Version : Word Association - Ends 6th February

Alex3213
22-01-2011, 04:25 PM
http://www.habbox.com/scripts/fontgen2/index.php?text=Word Association&style=Chinese

The Competitions team are a little silly sometimes so they decided to make a Word Association game! They're too cool. However, I want to hear some funny links to these words I'm a bit stumped to associate. I've listed three words, I need the word you're linking it to and the reason. I want some funny links, can you think of any?

1. Orange
2. Competition
3. Desk lamp

Prize: 5 credits + 10 rep
(kindly donated by Wiizzz)

sophiethenerd
01-02-2011, 08:03 PM
1. Orange- Male Dale Dinton is orange, Dale rhymes with Male and also is a male.
2. Competition- Event I thought hmm whats better that a competition?
3. Desk lamp-Space I thought about how it gives of light and light is absent (almost) in space.

Eoin247
01-02-2011, 10:13 PM
1. Orange- things that rhyme with orange like.... erm.... ****
2. Competition - reminds me of computers, pets and tions comp+pet+tion (A tion is a cross between a tiger and a lion btw ;) )
3. Desk lamp- pesky tramp

http://blogs.creativepool.co.uk/files/2010/04/tramp.gif

Yeah this guy>

Conservative,
01-02-2011, 10:39 PM
1. Orange - Girls in 6th form at my school cos of the fake tan
2. Competition - Win.
3. Desk lamp - Wamp...(Wamp meaning elongated head..lol)

rokgal
02-02-2011, 12:02 PM
1. Orange - Gina when she sunbathes for too long
2. Competition - competitive lions, tigers or bears, OH MY!
3. Desk lamps - CHOCOLATE TRAMPY DUMBELDORE

( in his hands r chocolate coins.. not money)
http://tiffin11.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/tramp-2.jpg

Cerys
02-02-2011, 05:10 PM
Hm,

Orange - My headteacher - Because whenever he comes around the classrooms, he's always eating an orange. + he looks kinda orange...
Competition - FREE PRIZES :D :D WOOOP - Because you don't have to pay to enter a competition, and you win free stuff >:D
Desk Lamps - Desk Lambs - My friend has a paperweight sheep, and she keeps it on her desk, so we call it Desk Lamb :D

Gravitator
03-02-2011, 02:32 AM
1. Orange - the stuff Nike athletes sweat due to drinking Gatorade
2. Competition - Hot dog eating competitions, where they shove those huge wieners in their mouths
3. Desk lamp - Waiting by your phone till 5am, hoping for that special one to call but then you realize your phone is unplugged

:.JessLiu.:
03-02-2011, 06:38 AM
Orange=Willy from the Simpsons cause of his hair.
Competition= Habbox, cause they are flipping awesome with all those prizes they give.
Desk Lamp=Darkness cause I don't have a desk lamp =L

ChickenFaces
03-02-2011, 12:04 PM
1. Orange - Chuck Norris because he doesn't need Vitamin C-- vitamin c needs him.
2. Competition - Chuck Norris because no one wants to compete with him.
3. Desk lamp - Chuck Norris because desk lamps turn on by themselves when he walks in.

http://www.worldcorrespondents.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/chuck-norris-1.jpg

.x.miss.angel.x
03-02-2011, 06:02 PM
1. Orange ; all the girls who wear foundation, who are there for spotty, yet get all the boys, then they all have children with the boys, and yah.
2. Competition ; you get prizes, prizes are for good people, good people are amazing, and amazing it amazing :D
3. Desk lamp ; The desk is now lit, so i can do my homework, which i can't be bothered to do, therefore i go on FB, get bored and listen to music,

Jurv
03-02-2011, 09:02 PM
1. Orange - Mort Goldman, the Jewish pharmacist from Family Guy because of his ginger hair.
2. Competition - Advertisement, because it is constantly being advertised everywhere in Habbo!
3. Desk lamp - Pixar, because of that animation at the start of all their films when the desk lamp squashes the 'i' in Pixar.

x.ToriiGrace
03-02-2011, 09:26 PM
Orange - Reminds me of an oompah loompa
Competition - Sports? Erg no
Desk Lamp - Cinema (pixar when it squashes the I)

Cyberkid15
04-02-2011, 03:58 PM
Orange- Egnaro it sound's so cool spelt backwards!
Competitons- Alex3123 and Inseriousity.
Desk Lamp- Work always need for WORK!

KEILLERISBANNED
04-02-2011, 04:29 PM
*Removed*

Edited by Catzsy (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not spam. Thanks

Jacob-G4E
05-02-2011, 12:43 AM
1. Orange - Sainsbury's Orange Juice, as i have 6 cartons of it next to me.
2. Competition - Word Association, As it is the competition I'm currently entering.
3. Desk lamp - GREEN AND DIRTY. Because my desk lamp is Green + Dirty.

.. I think I'm onto a winner -.-'

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!