PDA

View Full Version : Habbox Help Desk Big Brother WINNER and SECOND PLACE!

DJ-3000
12-08-2005, 08:30 PM
Many of you have been trying so hard to queue up for the Habbox Help Desk Big Brother Awards Ceremony, the Help Desk went too full, too full for me to get in too hehe, and it's been really fun, successful, so I'd firstly like to thank everyone for attending tonights event as it's been fantastic!

I started off talking about Habbox Help Desk Big Brother, and then went on to awards.

The first award was for the 4th Place Habbox Help Desk Big Brother Contestant who was Corey777. He didn't turn up, however, there was still a nice speech coming from Chilloutrich hehe!

The second award was for the 3rd Place Habbox Help Desk Big Brother Contestant who was Sabra.

Then I announced about the FINAL TWO, which earlier today (mid day) I closed the poll on the Habbox Help Desk Big Brother page and wrote down the results on the piece of paper infront of me right now. I was so excited to announce the results, and there I was in the Awards Ceremony..............

The third award was for the 2nd Place Habbox Help Desk Big Brother Contestant who was jovv.

AND THEN... the FIRST PLACE Habbox Help Desk Big Brother Contestant who got there award next was......... :.bEx.:

I would like to congratulate all of them for getting so far, they survived for weeks and weeks, having the least votes in the poll in the Habbox Help Desk Big Brother Page. But a BIG congratulations to :.bEx.: who win's a whole room full of goodies, including many rares, and a trophy signed by myself (DJ-3000). She is crowned Habbox Help Desk Big Brother 2005 Winner and Most Helpful Help Desk Staff Member 2005 so remember - if you see her - be sure to give her a pat on the head or a clap!

Then after the contestant awards, I went onto special awards. I gave out 4 of them to people I feel most deserved them, mainly because they helped me making this such a success - and also to people making this possible! Big thanks to 8freak8, Properclone, Cally-Star! and Steph=04= . IF they haven't got there awards yet then I'll be sending them them soon! ;)

Next after announcing all of the awards I also did many competitions for everyone else. I gave away many rares to also celebrate this event, and we soon will have to say good bye to the whole event, however, you can still vote on different polls on the Habbox Help Desk Big Brother page. Go ahead check now before it's too late!

Screenies are below of today's event, also there is still a party going on in Habbox Help Desk which will end at 9:45pm BST. Enjoy, thanks to everyone who has supported Habbox Help Desk Big Brother -- especially the ones who did since it started 8 weeks ago! :D

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y274/DJ-3000/HXHDHDHDHD.png

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y274/DJ-3000/HxHDBB222.png

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!