30-01-2011, 04:23 PM
West Ham v Burnley
Notts County OR Man City v Aston Villa
Stoke v Brighton
Leyton Orient v Arsenal
Everton OR Chelsea v Reading
Man Utd v Crawley Town
Fulham OR Spurs v Bolton OR Wigan

What a dream tie for Non League Crawley Town having to go to Old Trafford... the whole town will turn out to go to the game.

Arron
30-01-2011, 08:11 PM
I lol'd at Crawley's reaction after finding out that they'll be playing us in the next round. This could be the biggest upset in history if they could beat us.

Deak
30-01-2011, 10:28 PM
I lol'd at Crawley's reaction after finding out that they'll be playing us in the next round. This could be the biggest upset in history if they could beat us.

No no no... it WILL be the biggest upset if Crawley beat Man u... something tells me it wont happen tho :P

Conservative,
30-01-2011, 10:33 PM
Crawley is like the biggest non-league team local to me...lol. Good luck to them, I WISH they could win, but Man Utd could probably win with their U9's team lol.

Arron
30-01-2011, 10:52 PM
It could go horrifically terrible for them (losing 13-0) or they could put a proper fight on! :-)

Deak
30-01-2011, 10:57 PM
It could go horrifically terrible for them (losing 13-0) or they could put a proper fight on! :-)

I doubt that man u would let it go that far... im sure they would stop after 7 or 8 :P

AgnesIO
02-02-2011, 08:10 PM

Hardly the biggest upset in history. You have to remember Alex Ferguson will play his 2nd reserve team pretty much, I doubt Crawley will win but they stand a chance imo.

Orient have Arsenal - shame it is at Brisbane Road and not the Emirates but still. Arsenal have Barcelona three days before, so they obviously will be playing a pretty much all reserve squad (where each player will probably have a salary higher than Orient's entire first team :L). I seriously don't think Arsenal will stuff us, they will probably win - but I can see a sneaky 1-0/0-0 result.

Orient have only lost 1 out of our last 16 games, but no point getting my hopes up against such a big team.

Andeeh
03-02-2011, 02:14 PM
A nice day out to Brittannia Stadium! This is all good for our cash flow but main focus is on the league anything else now is a bonus! Well done to Crawley deserved a massive draw

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!