PDA

View Full Version : Wolves 2 - 1 Manchester United

StefanWolves
05-02-2011, 07:52 PM
So proud, took their unbeeaten season away from them.

Feel like crying with happiness.

Up the wolves :')

Thread closed by dinasaw (Forum Moderator): As it has turned to spam

-Heart
05-02-2011, 08:08 PM
AND IT'S HI HO WOLVERHAMPTON

I've dreamt of this day ever since Kenny scored that famous goal back in 04. A few slight man tears have been produced, not gonna lie. God damn I love you Wolves <3

Yupt
05-02-2011, 08:17 PM
always love to see man utd beaten. xx

Deak
05-02-2011, 08:35 PM
I watched the 2nd half and thought it was a pretty even game ... possibly just shaded by Man U ... but Wolves defended well and kept man u out so congrats to them on giving man u there first loss of the season

Fragma
05-02-2011, 08:49 PM
Newcastle vs Arsenal was much more interesting.

Matthew
05-02-2011, 09:59 PM
Well done Wolves!

Also, THANKS! (chelsea fan :P)

Conservative,
05-02-2011, 11:48 PM
Congratulations. I actually had to double check I wasn't seeing things. But yeah, Wolves played really well and earned that result.

JackBuddy
05-02-2011, 11:54 PM
What was the difference between Scholes' hand ball today and Henry's v Ireland? Maybe it's just because Henry got away with it.

Surprised it wasn't shown on MOTD.

mynameiswootzeh
06-02-2011, 01:06 AM
Didn't need it's own thread, your'e still bottom.

Arron
06-02-2011, 11:14 AM
Gutted. But fair play to Wolves who continue to upset big teams. Next up for them is Arsenal.

StefanWolves
06-02-2011, 12:15 PM
What was the difference between Scholes' hand ball today and Henry's v Ireland? Maybe it's just because Henry got away with it.

Surprised it wasn't shown on MOTD.

Also what you didn't see was Giggs punching one of our players (forgot his name)

*REMOVED*

Edited by dinasaw (Forum Moderator): Please do not be rude towards other forum members.

mynameiswootzeh
06-02-2011, 12:37 PM
Also what you didn't see was Giggs punching one of our players (forgot his name)

*REMOVED*
Decide that all by yourself? yam yam yam yam yam

Spuds
06-02-2011, 01:10 PM

:loveyou: :loveyou:

Edited by dinasaw (Forum Moderator): Please stay on topic.

StefanWolves
06-02-2011, 02:02 PM

Coming from someone who supports a team that only thugs support is a bit rich.

---------- Post added 06-02-2011 at 02:03 PM ----------

Decide that all by yourself? yam yam yam yam yamBtw it's pretty obvious really. Haven't you been banned like 10 times kore than me? :rolleyes:

Edited by dinasaw (Forum Moderator): Please stay on topic.

mynameiswootzeh
06-02-2011, 02:11 PM
Coming from someone who supports a team that only thugs support is a bit rich.

---------- Post added 06-02-2011 at 02:03 PM ----------

Btw it's pretty obvious really. Haven't you been banned like 10 times kore than me? :rolleyes:

Being banned doesn't mean I'm not wanted. And only thugs support? I'm a thug then, you must have had a bad experience with some Stoke fans.

StefanWolves
06-02-2011, 02:31 PM
Being banned doesn't mean I'm not wanted. And only thugs support? I'm a thug then, you must have had a bad experience with some Stoke fans.
Having a team that's supported by a bunch of hooligans is nothi g to be proud of.

Na just your club has a bad name... I have no idea why... :roll eyes:

Spuds
06-02-2011, 02:48 PM
To be honest Stefan I've started to like your posts of late as you're footballing knowledge has expanded a considerable amount however just because someone is banned doesn't mean they're not wanted. I've seen a number of your posts asking where the old posters are, the list includes me - someone whose been banned more times than they've visited xHamster.

Anyway to bring the topic round to it's original point, it showed how much camel face is actually missed. Should be an interesting Manchester derby.

RatedRShadow
06-02-2011, 03:45 PM
Newcastle vs Arsenal was much more interesting.

True! Tiote's goal was really nice. I still can't believe the fact that Man Utd was beaten by Wolves. What really shocked me was that it's not the youngsters game but the normal formation game. :rofl:

StefanWolves
07-02-2011, 01:00 PM
True! Tiote's goal was really nice. I still can't believe the fact that Man Utd was beaten by Wolves. What really shocked me was that it's not the youngsters game but the normal formation game. :rofl:

im sorry. you live in singapore.

enough said

Edited by dinasaw (Forum Moderator): Please do not post pointlessly

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!